Windows 10: BSOD recurring issue netio.sys

Discus and support BSOD recurring issue netio.sys in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi guys! Hopefully someone can help me work this out. Stared getting a few BSOD crashes recently, did a bit of research and found something could be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by 85genius, May 21, 2017.

1. 85genius Win User

BSOD recurring issue netio.sys

Hi guys!

Hopefully someone can help me work this out. Stared getting a few BSOD crashes recently, did a bit of research and found something could be related to network drivers so installed latest version. I actually have the network adapter (Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller) drivers page bookmarked as since I moved to windows 10 nearly every update breaks the driver and I have to install the latest one maybe every 1-2 months.

But anyways back on topic the driver was installed and seemed to have fixed the issue but a week later and its back today same fault same BSOD so any help would be appreciated.

I have attached the log file

Cheers

James

:)

85genius, May 21, 2017

2. Windows 10 System Crash

The error I am receiving is Driver IQRL Not Less or Equal (Netio.SYS). BSOD appears and system reboots. Please help.

DhavanBhayani, May 21, 2017
  3. Computer Won't Start After BSOD screen error

Thanks to all of you. I got the problem solved. I changed the RAM slot it start working. But I have to ask one thing about BSOD. The code error of BSOD was NETIO.SYS. How to fix this error to prevent future failures?

PunitVerma, May 21, 2017
  4. philc43 Win User

Hello James *Smile

Welcome to TenForums

Your most recent crashes are most likely due to YAC (Yet Another Cleaner) - I would strongly recommend that you remove this and use Windows Defender and see if it stops your BSOD events.

Code: BugCheck 3B, {c0000005, fffff8002152e844, ffffb081d7792240, 0} *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for iSafeNetFilter.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for iSafeNetFilter.sys Probably caused by : memory_corruption[/quote] This software can be difficult to remove: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...b-2078524d8fd8

philc43, May 21, 2017
  5. 85genius Win User
    This software can be difficult to remove: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...b-2078524d8fd8[/quote] Thanks!

Interestingly I actually ended up installing YAC to help me remove some malware from a different computer and found it really helped speed up the computer so been using it on numerous PC's since. Quite surprised to see ti listed as malware but then it has changed considerably since I first installed it probably 3+ years ago!

Uninstalled now so hopefully that will be a fix. Will report back in a week or so either way.

Cheers!

85genius, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. BSOD recurring issue netio.sys - Similar Threads - BSOD recurring issue

2. BSOD issue recurring please help!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD issue recurring please help!: Hi,Getting frequent and random BSOD in windows 11 home version 22H2 with the following specs and dump from BlueScreenView, please help! How do i find out which driver is causing the issue without trial and error? Surely there is a way???Processor 12th Gen IntelR CoreTM...
  3. BSOD issue recurring please help!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD issue recurring please help!: Hi,Getting frequent and random BSOD in windows 11 home version 22H2 with the following specs and dump from BlueScreenView, please help! How do i find out which driver is causing the issue without trial and error? Surely there is a way???Processor 12th Gen IntelR CoreTM...
  4. recurring BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    recurring BSOD: I keep getting a BSOD when running Plex and streaming from my mounted google drive. here is the mini dump info.. is the googledrive for desktop app causing this issue?******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis **...
  5. Recurring BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recurring BSOD: Hello,I've recently been encountering a common BSOD that has been rather annoying. It occurs fairly regularly, usually once or twice a day.The error it gives is PFN_LIST_CORRUPTSome random information I've seemed to gather:When unplugging ang plugging in USB devices, it will...
  6. Recurring BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recurring BSOD: Hello,I've recently been encountering a common BSOD that has been rather annoying. It occurs fairly regularly, usually once or twice a day.The error it gives is PFN_LIST_CORRUPTSome random information I've seemed to gather:When unplugging ang plugging in USB devices, it will...
  7. Recurring BSODs

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Recurring BSODs: Not sure if posting in the right subreddit - please advise best place to ask this if not. Now, I've recently changed the motherboard and OS drive of my system, and that meant doing a fresh install of Windows. After the install, I've been getting various BSODs. Examples...
  8. How to stop blue screen netio sys errors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to stop blue screen netio sys errors: how do you stop blue screen errors namely netio sys https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-stop-blue-screen-netio-sys-errors/e49a01ce-e85b-473a-83a5-bc6993532637
  9. Recurring BSOD

Recurring BSOD: Hello :) I have recently reinstalled Windows 10 on my PC as i wanted to start fresh. Everything seem'd fine at first but playing games & have sites open seem to cause BSOD or make my computer freeze entirely. I have not had this problem before and have since turned off fast...
  10. system_service_exception - netio-sys Always when computer is idle

system_service_exception - netio-sys Always when computer is idle: Hello, guys! Ive been getting BSOD for around a week and I notice it only happens if I leave the computer idle for around 10~20 minutes, it won't happen at all while I'm using it. I'm running a Z800 HP Workstation. Attached are the log files. Thank you in advance! *Smile...
Tags: