Windows 10: BSOD Registry-Error. Please Advise

Discus and support BSOD Registry-Error. Please Advise in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I'm hoping I can get some assistance in addressing the BSOD I've been receiving lately. The reason stated is Registry_Error but no specific... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by beach19, Aug 31, 2016.

1. beach19 Win User

BSOD Registry-Error. Please Advise

Hello,

I'm hoping I can get some assistance in addressing the BSOD I've been receiving lately. The reason stated is Registry_Error but no specific code is given on the blue screen.

This is not happening in Safe Mode with Networking.

I've uninstalled GPU Drivers. My system is no longer overclocked. I get about 5 or so minutes of the system being powered on before crashing. Occasional blue screen during start up.

I've attached the dump.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Update 1: I can't even do a reset. System will boot saying there was a problem with System Reset.

:)

beach19, Aug 31, 2016

2. Lots of BSODs lately...please advise

Still the same. You need to contact the game developer for a patch, update, etc. If there are none it may simply be faster to re-install win 10

ZigZag3143 (MS -MVP), Aug 31, 2016
  3. Lots of BSODs lately...please advise

It happened again today. It's always at random times during sessions of Star Wars: The Old Republic. I'm not sure what's going on, but it's quite annoying.

25Dec_BSOD.zip

BrainTech8504, Aug 31, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

axe0, Sep 1, 2016
Thema:

1. BSOD Registry-Error. Please Advise - Similar Threads - BSOD Registry Error

2. BSOD REGISTRY ERROR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD REGISTRY ERROR: I woke up and updated my windows 11 laptop and everything was normal. But when I came home my laptop took 10 minutes to show the boot logo and then I got a Registry Error bsod. I tried using cmd But it keeps saying that my drive is write protected and no other tutorial has a...
  3. BSOD registry error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD registry error: The power in my room switched off and i had an update pending for a couple weeks so when i went to turn my pc back on it started the update and i went to sleep, when i woke up hours later i realised my pc had been restarting as if it were booting up monitor not connecting to...
  4. BSOD registry error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD registry error: The power in my room switched off and i had an update pending for a couple weeks so when i went to turn my pc back on it started the update and i went to sleep, when i woke up hours later i realised my pc had been restarting as if it were booting up monitor not connecting to...
  5. bsod registry error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    bsod registry error: My computer crashed, and when I power it on, it loads the manufacturer logo and then the blue screen "windows encountered a problem and needs to restart." Stopcode: registry error. Then it reboots and does the cycle again - manufacturer logo, blue screen, manufacturer logo,...
  6. bsod registry error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    bsod registry error: My computer crashed, and when I power it on, it loads the manufacturer logo and then the blue screen "windows encountered a problem and needs to restart." Stopcode: registry error. Then it reboots and does the cycle again - manufacturer logo, blue screen, manufacturer logo,...
  7. Please Advise Me

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Please Advise Me: Hi, Please advise me , i received Message About activate Win.10, I Have the same p.c. serial No. Same Microsoft Account . So ,what is the problem? Thank you for your reply...
  8. BlueScreen Error - Please advise

BlueScreen Error - Please advise: Hi, My windows 10 PC keeps keeps restarting to due to Bluescreen errors. Tends to happen when I'm not even using my PC. PC is up to date with updates. Please help if possible. Thanks so much. I can provide minidump file at a later stage. Thanks. Mark Error message:...
  9. BSOD Registry Error

BSOD Registry Error: Dual boot, W7 is the default OS. Start up boots into W10TP instead of BIOS selection screen without asking for password. Chrome won't open, reboot, asks for password this time and get Chrome back, somehow! Posting in a forum, BSOD for registry error. This is the first BSOD...
  10. Registry error bsod

Registry error bsod: I'm getting a bsod that says "registry_error" after about 3 minutes of being booted up. I've tried the sfc/scannow but it can't complete. It says "Windows Resource Protection could not start the repair service. tried running sfc/scannow in safe mode as well with the same...