Windows 10: BSOD Registry Error & System Service Exception

Discus and support BSOD Registry Error & System Service Exception in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi All, Today I randomly received two BSODs, one with a System Service Exception error and the second with a Registry Error. The only thing I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TyloRen, Feb 15, 2016.

1. TyloRen Win User

BSOD Registry Error & System Service Exception

Hi All,

Today I randomly received two BSODs, one with a System Service Exception error and the second with a Registry Error. The only thing I recently changed was installing a new game (Blade and Soul). Within that process I also updated DirectX.

Would appreciate any input on the causes of the errors and potential solutions.

Thanks!

:)

TyloRen, Feb 15, 2016
  2. auggy Win User

BSOD dxgkrnl.sys error SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION

One of the recent dump files shows the Driver Verifier has been enabled.

Can you try disabling the Driver Verifier in Safe Mode and then see if you can log into Normal Mode.

To disable the Driver Verifier:

Windows Key + R > type verifier.exe in the "Open" box > OK > Delete existing settings > Finish

auggy, Feb 15, 2016
  3. auggy Win User
    BSOD dxgkrnl.sys error SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION

The minidump files show SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (3b) and SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED_M (1000007e) stop errors referencing the dxgkrnl.sys, The dxgkrnl.sys loads and initializes the DirectX graphics kernel subsystem for use by the display driver.

There is a program that is loading at startup that may be causing issues with the Intel display driver and DirectX and that is Flux software.

Such issues have been reported before such as
    here

In Safe Mode can you configure the computer to clean boot which should prevent Flux from loading at startup:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/929135/how-to-perform-a-clean-boot-in-windows

If you can then log into Windows uninstall the Flux software and then reset the computer to start normally.

auggy, Feb 15, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

BSOD Registry Error & System Service Exception [​IMG]
    Diagnostics Test
    BSOD Registry Error & System Service Exception [​IMG]
    System File Check
    Please try following:
    • Open an admin command prompt
    • Copy/paste "sfc/scannow" (without quotes) and press enter
    • When it finished reboot your system
    • Open again an admin command prompt
    • Enter sfc/scannow again
    If sfc/scannow says "Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them" after the second SFC, please upload the cbs.log file located at {windows partition}\Windows\Logs\CBS\, if the file is too large try a 3rd party uploader like dropbox, onedrive, google drive, mediafire etc.
    System File Check(SFC a.k.a. Windows Resource Protection) needs to have your system rebooted in order for sfc to try to fix the problems that it finds.

Please try following command in admin command prompt
    Code: DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth[/quote] If there are problems with RestoreHealth, please follow step 6 or 7 (depending on the file you have from the download) from the tutorial DISM - Repair Windows 10 Image - Tutorial

Thema:

1. BSOD Registry Error & System Service Exception - Similar Threads - BSOD Registry Error

2. BSOD System Service Exception

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD System Service Exception: I'm getting a BSOD occasionally that started a couple weeks ago and has gotten worse.The minidumps pointed to a system file so I ran driver verifier and these are the mini dumps it produced off of 2...
  3. BSOD Error System Service Exception: TCP_IP.sys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Error System Service Exception: TCP_IP.sys: Hi,I am continiously facing an issue with my PC where the blue screen of death suddenly appears, stating System Service Exception: TCP_IP.sys before restart. I have googled and tried various fixes but nothing has worked.Here are the log files. Can you please check and help me...
  4. BSOD System Service Exception

in Windows 10 Customization
    BSOD System Service Exception: I am randomly getting BSOD screen, some times after 1 month and sometimes every day. I need help debugging my problem. Here is my recent minidump file. https://1drv.ms/u/s!AvosaqT-_cvHlX60M_yLb5hmVDa6?e=qwzgKn Thanks...
  5. BSOD System Service exception

BSOD System Service exception: Dear sir, madam, I am having this BSOD system service exception already a couple of times, but getting back to windows normally has always been possible so far, but the problem annoys me. I hope someone can help me finding the problem. I followed these instructions:...
  6. BSOD: System Service Exception

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD: System Service Exception: Hello everyone, I kept on getting BSOD on my new PC for a few days. I'm not sure why this is happening frequently although I have updated all drivers and removed the ones that I think is causing issues. I removed my NVIDIA driver as well as my printer device application yet...
  7. BSOD system service exception

BSOD system service exception: Hi, I have BSOD problem and I need help solving it Minidump : https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aiul6mB--Ok6gn4DdBL3trvL0YD8?e=fxFZLO Sorry if my english not good. Thank you....
  8. BSOD System Service Exception

BSOD System Service Exception: Hello, I recently installed an AMD Radeon HD 6450 GPU into my emachine computer, and for the first few days it worked. Previously, this pc had been running on integrated graphics on an Intel GMA X4500 chip and which is currently not being updated from Intel, but ran perfectly...
  9. BSOD Error code: System Service Exception

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BSOD Error code: System Service Exception: Hello, I've recently had a BSOD with the System_Service_Exception stop code. I've since run a MalwareBytes scan to check for viruses or malware (nothing found) and used the System File Checker tool in PowerShell as well (no discrepancies there either). I've attached...
  10. System Service Exception BSOD

System Service Exception BSOD: Hello, I've been frequently having BSOD with the exception System Service Exception. I read online that I should update my drivers but I would appreciate if someone could take a closer look at my dump files to pin point which driver. It might possibly be my usb host...