Windows 10: BSOD related to IRQL and nvlddmkm.sys

Discus and support BSOD related to IRQL and nvlddmkm.sys in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, my pc crashes in BSOD really randomly at the moment. Does not matter when playing or Idle... Here's the auto generated memory.dmp and also... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Thug, Dec 29, 2016.

1. Thug Win User

BSOD related to IRQL and nvlddmkm.sys

2. WW70d Win User

Windows 10 Stop Code

I received a stop code that said "Driver IRQL not less or equal". Failed: nvlddmkm.sys

WW70d, Dec 29, 2016
  3. PA Bear - MS MVP, Dec 29, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

Please remove AI Suite & cFosSpeed and check Acronis for software updates or remove it too.

5. Thug Win User
    Thx! I'll give it a try! Starting idle phase *Smile

no more crashes!

Thx for the efforts! the problems is fixed!

Thug, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. BSOD related to IRQL and nvlddmkm.sys - Similar Threads - BSOD related IRQL

2. Constant BSODs related to "wdf01000.sys"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Constant BSODs related to "wdf01000.sys": I've recently started having issues with this particular file. Device manager tells me everything is fine, windows is up to date, all my hard drives are in top shape. I've run image file and sfc a bazillion times and nothing seems to have gone wrong with it, I've also scanned...
  3. nvlddmkm BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    nvlddmkm BSOD: Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.25200.1003 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are available************* Path validation summary **************Response Time ms...
  4. nvlddmkm BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    nvlddmkm BSOD: Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.25200.1003 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are available************* Path validation summary **************Response Time ms...
  5. NVIDIA crash - Related to nvlddmkm process

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NVIDIA crash - Related to nvlddmkm process: Hi all, For the past week or so I've had some BSODs. The issue points to the nvlddmkm process. So far, I've:Reinstalled the NVIDIA drivermanually uninstalled the NVIDIA driver, restarted, then installed an older NVIDIA driver from Dec 2021run RAM checker no issuesverified the...
  6. BSOD Crashes Relating to dxgmms2.sys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Crashes Relating to dxgmms2.sys: Hi,I've been experiencing intermittent BSOD crashes in Windows 10. The most recent one had a message relating to dxgmms2.sys, and previous crashes seem to implicate a driver/drivers being the cause of these crashes. I have run memory tests and found nothing wrong with the...
  7. BSOD Driver IRQL Not Less Or Equal L1C63x64.sys

BSOD Driver IRQL Not Less Or Equal L1C63x64.sys: I am getting this error every time I try to open a browser window. I have seen others with the same question, and I have tried to resolve the issue using the steps listed on their questions. Those steps do jot work for me. Any help would be very welcome....
  8. BSOD Related to ntoskernel.exe and IRQL 0xA Error

BSOD Related to ntoskernel.exe and IRQL 0xA Error: Hey all, I've been experiencing issues with the IRQL Not Equal BSOD for a while now and have tried a myriad of fixes to my hardware but none have done the trick. It's most likely a driver or hardware issue and I was wondering if anyone else could help me narrow this down....
  9. BSOD IRQL Not less or Equal Error wdf01000.sys

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD IRQL Not less or Equal Error wdf01000.sys: After installing a Focusrite Clarett 2 Pre I'm getting the above error. It's fine when I'm using the computer. But when I leave for awhile, say an hour or so, and come back I have a BSOD. Not everytime maybe once or twice a day. I'm also getting a...
  10. Frequent dxgmms2.sys related BSOD's

Frequent dxgmms2.sys related BSOD's: Since the last windows update I get frequent crashes with the above source referenced. My Nvidia graphic driver is overwritten by a seemingly unstable one by windows update. My only resolution to cure the problem is to roll back to an older version, whereby I can play...
Tags: