Windows 10: BSOD related to IRQL and nvlddmkm.sys

Discus and support BSOD related to IRQL and nvlddmkm.sys in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, my pc crashes in BSOD really randomly at the moment. Does not matter when playing or Idle... Here's the auto generated memory.dmp and also... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Thug, Dec 29, 2016.

1. Thug Win User

BSOD related to IRQL and nvlddmkm.sys

2. WW70d Win User

Windows 10 Stop Code

I received a stop code that said "Driver IRQL not less or equal". Failed: nvlddmkm.sys

WW70d, Dec 29, 2016
  3. PA Bear - MS MVP, Dec 29, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

Please remove AI Suite & cFosSpeed and check Acronis for software updates or remove it too.

5. Thug Win User
    Thx! I'll give it a try! Starting idle phase *Smile

no more crashes!

Thx for the efforts! the problems is fixed!

Thug, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. BSOD related to IRQL and nvlddmkm.sys - Similar Threads - BSOD related IRQL

2. Bsod - irql

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bsod - irql: Hi, Been having a problem recently with BSOD, system will be stable for a couple of hours, then open chrome within couple of minutes BSOD, pull plug out for 2 mins then restart all ok for a few hours or all evening then in morning BSOD is waiting for me Any help would be...
  3. BSOD Related to ntoskernel.exe and IRQL 0xA Error

BSOD Related to ntoskernel.exe and IRQL 0xA Error: Hey all, I've been experiencing issues with the IRQL Not Equal BSOD for a while now and have tried a myriad of fixes to my hardware but none have done the trick. It's most likely a driver or hardware issue and I was wondering if anyone else could help me narrow this down....
  4. BSOD IRQL Not less or Equal Error wdf01000.sys

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD IRQL Not less or Equal Error wdf01000.sys: After installing a Focusrite Clarett 2 Pre I'm getting the above error. It's fine when I'm using the computer. But when I leave for awhile, say an hour or so, and come back I have a BSOD. Not everytime maybe once or twice a day. I'm also getting a...
  5. BSOD L1C63x64.sys

BSOD L1C63x64.sys: Heya guys, this is my first post here *Smile. I just had like 3 or 4 BSODs in these last two days, never had any. I just updated my Atheros 8151 PCI-e driver from Network adapter->properties->update driver. I'm not sure if it is the cause, so I used the tool and attached...
  6. BSOD windows 10 irql not less or equal (bwcW10x64.sys failed).

BSOD windows 10 irql not less or equal (bwcW10x64.sys failed).: Got this problem right after I downloaded the God Eater game on Steam but not sure if it is the problem or the window's update I install a few days ago. Besides, I even have this problem occurs without playing God Eater so it is unlikely. Here is the system info created...
  7. wdf01000.sys BSOD

wdf01000.sys BSOD: Hey, this is more of a question. My keyboard has been malfunctioning due to liquid damage, so to disable it I installed an incompatible keyboard/touchpad driver intentionally. The day after, I've been getting wdf01000.sys BSOD errors during startup, which brings me to a...
  8. Infrequent BSOD while gaming, latest was related to yk63x64.sys

Infrequent BSOD while gaming, latest was related to yk63x64.sys: Hi there i hope people can help, this has been an ongoing problem for about a month I've been having infrequent BSOD since moving to windows 10 the first time. I figured it was that and went back to windows 7 however I was still getting crashes while playing games. Oddly...
  9. BSOD tdr_failure_igdkmd64.sys

BSOD tdr_failure_igdkmd64.sys: I have been encountering this error frequently when running games, mostly World of Tanks and the World of Warships beta test. I ALWAYS get this error whenever I accidentally bump the windows key on my laptop in game. If I am at the port or garage screen with all my ships,...
  10. Frequent dxgmms2.sys related BSOD's

Frequent dxgmms2.sys related BSOD's: Since the last windows update I get frequent crashes with the above source referenced. My Nvidia graphic driver is overwritten by a seemingly unstable one by windows update. My only resolution to cure the problem is to roll back to an older version, whereby I can play...
Tags: