Windows 10: BSOD - Repeatable Kernel Security Check Failure

Discus and support BSOD - Repeatable Kernel Security Check Failure in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Recently installed Windows 10 on my MSI Laptop (GT60 20D) bought two years ago. Have been going through updating all the drivers and have run into... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by moralantics, Jan 23, 2016.

1. BSOD - Repeatable Kernel Security Check Failure

Recently installed Windows 10 on my MSI Laptop (GT60 20D) bought two years ago.

Have been going through updating all the drivers and have run into an odd problem:

Opening the Intel HD Graphics Control Panel -> Options and Support -> Information
    causes BSOD with Kernel Security Check Failure.

Attachment 60339

:)

moralantics, Jan 23, 2016
  2. MaxAntJ Win User

Repeated "Kernel security check failure"

The verifier bluescreened with these details:

101215-4281-01.dmp 12.10.2015 15:07:04 DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION 0x000000c4 00000000`00002003 ffffe000`1cc99a98 fffff800`037d0228 ffffd001`a776f390 atikmdag.sys atikmdag.sys+228 x64 ntoskrnl.exe+14e240
    E:\101215-4281-01.dmp 4 15 10240 275 328 12.10.2015 15:13:12

So I suppose something needs to be done about this atikmdag.sys?

MaxAntJ, Jan 23, 2016
  3. Repeated "Kernel security check failure"

Completely remove the current driver and install the newest driver available. For instructions on how to do that Read all about updating drivers by my partner JMH3143 here Updating a driver.

ZigZag3143 (MS -MVP), Jan 23, 2016
  4. lifetec Win User

BSOD - Repeatable Kernel Security Check Failure

There are no windows 10 driver for your laptop http://www.msi.com/product/notebook/...utility&Win8.1 64
    I suspect it is your Msi dragon gaming center( the drivers are from 2012) update to the latest version (under windows 8.1).
    If this does not help uninstall/remove it and also all the other MSI utilities (bloatware).

lifetec, Jan 23, 2016
Thema:

BSOD - Repeatable Kernel Security Check Failure

1. BSOD - Repeatable Kernel Security Check Failure - Similar Threads - BSOD Repeatable Kernel

2. BSOD Kernel Security Check Failure

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Kernel Security Check Failure: I have been getting multiple BSODs with different error codes however Kernel Security Check Failure is the most common one it all started after playing a game and my pc would just turn off randomly so i updated my gpu drivers then shortly after that i then started to get the...
  3. BSOD Kernel Security Check Failure

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Kernel Security Check Failure: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1shdaI70dQ45G3LinLdR4W9YuhHRFt7Ur?usp=sharingRecently I got a few BSOD that I didn't know what caused those errors, could you please check these BSOD reports and tell me what caused the error and how I fix them?The most recent is the...
  4. BSOD with Kernel Security Check Failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD with Kernel Security Check Failure: Please help me to solve this problem with BSOD, I caught this error several times, below info of the error: Problem signature Problem Event Name: BlueScreen Code: 139 Parameter 1: 3 Parameter 2: ffffa78ddecf6f70 Parameter 3: ffffa78ddecf6ec8 Parameter 4: 0 OS version:...
  5. BSOD with Kernel Security Check Failure

BSOD with Kernel Security Check Failure: Please help me to solve this problem with BSOD, I caught this error several times, below info of the error: Problem signature Problem Event Name: BlueScreen Code: 139 Parameter 1: 3 Parameter 2: ffffa78ddecf6f70 Parameter 3: ffffa78ddecf6ec8 Parameter 4: 0 OS version:...
  6. BSOD kernel security check failure

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD kernel security check failure: hii am getting bsod these days, and i didnt get a chance to take a picture of the bsod. however i saw a kernel security check failure below.i went to event viewer to have a look and this is what i got:please kindly help with providing a solution. thanks....
  7. BSOD Kernel Security Check Failure

BSOD Kernel Security Check Failure: Please help! Been having BSOD recurring frequently. I have the analyzed minidump file from the crashes today. It is a Kernel Security Check Failure. KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE 139A kernel component has corrupted a critical data structure. The corruptioncould potentially...
  8. BSOD Kernel Security Check Failure

BSOD Kernel Security Check Failure: Please analyze this for me thank you https://1drv.ms/u/s!Amnc9jXg-jkcasMHT45_Cw-OH5c?e=eGrOCn https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-kernel-security-check-failure/cce9b940-dff4-404a-b152-0387385d191d
  9. Kernel Security Check Failure repeatedly.

Kernel Security Check Failure repeatedly.: Hi, Recently over the past day, my pc has had over 15 kernel bluescreens. I don't know why it should be causing it. I have not installed any new programs recently. Additionally, Steam games, Blizzard games, and minecraft all have repeated crashes. I have updated my gtx 1060...
  10. Bsod: "kernel-security-check-failure"

Bsod: "kernel-security-check-failure": Hello everyone! I've exhausted all of my options and am turning to the knowledgeable people here for some help. Lately, I've noticed a severe dip in performance on my brand new LENOVO Y 50-70. I've also been experiencing BSODs with the same error each time. There's no true...