Windows 10: BSOD returns- netio.sys

Discus and support BSOD returns- netio.sys in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Thought I solved this by rolling back RealTek network drivers. guess not. Seems random, no particular activity. Last one was while surfing ebay in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by wreckwriter, Mar 28, 2016.

1. BSOD returns- netio.sys

Thought I solved this by rolling back RealTek network drivers. guess not. Seems random, no particular activity. Last one was while surfing ebay in Firefox.

System is Lenovo Erazer X510
    Win 10 pro 10.0.10586 64 bit
    32 G RAM

Files attached.

Appreciate any insight.Attachment 72005

:)

wreckwriter, Mar 28, 2016
  2. Kshitij Gupta, Mar 28, 2016
  3. Windows 10 System Crash

The error I am receiving is Driver IQRL Not Less or Equal (Netio.SYS). BSOD appears and system reboots. Please help.

DhavanBhayani, Mar 28, 2016
  4. Ztruker Win User

BSOD returns- netio.sys

Last dump indicates epfwwfpr.sys is the cause. This belongs to ESET Personal Firewall driver.

Try uninstalling Eset completely. Make sure Windows Defender is then enabled then test and see if the problem is solved. If yes, you can stay with Windows Defender, install the latest Eset or switch to another AV/Firewall package.

Edit: Actually, all 3 dumps point to epfwwfpr.sys.

Ztruker, Mar 28, 2016
  5. Thank you Rich. Your insight is appreciated. I'll proceed with that in mind.

wreckwriter, Mar 28, 2016
  6. Ztruker Win User
    Good luck, Let me know how you make out please.

Ztruker, Mar 29, 2016
  7. So far so good. There was a version update for Eset. Ran that and holding up so far.

wreckwriter, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

BSOD returns- netio.sys

1. BSOD returns- netio.sys - Similar Threads - BSOD returns netio

2. Netios replacing by mDSN ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Netios replacing by mDSN ?: I have a customer which is using Netbios and its complain that need to be stoped, I was looking into the internet and found that Microsoft its replacing Netbios for mDNS, do you have this article ? If not able to Disable Netbios, is there any diferent replace solution ?...
  3. Netios replacing by mDSN ?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Netios replacing by mDSN ?: I have a customer which is using Netbios and its complain that need to be stoped, I was looking into the internet and found that Microsoft its replacing Netbios for mDNS, do you have this article ? If not able to Disable Netbios, is there any diferent replace solution ?...
  4. Return of the BSOD...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Return of the BSOD...: Hello I am having terrible problems with my PC, many BSOD back-to-back. I posted here a few months back: BSOD Crashes - Help! ntkrnlmp.exe This helped for a while and BSOD frequency went down, but the issues have returned.... New V2 this morning: Microsoft OneDrive -...
  5. How to stop blue screen netio sys errors

How to stop blue screen netio sys errors: how do you stop blue screen errors namely netio sys https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-stop-blue-screen-netio-sys-errors/e49a01ce-e85b-473a-83a5-bc6993532637
  6. BSOD L1C63x64.sys

BSOD L1C63x64.sys: Heya guys, this is my first post here *Smile. I just had like 3 or 4 BSODs in these last two days, never had any. I just updated my Atheros 8151 PCI-e driver from Network adapter->properties->update driver. I'm not sure if it is the cause, so I used the tool and attached...
  7. system_service_exception - netio-sys Always when computer is idle

system_service_exception - netio-sys Always when computer is idle: Hello, guys! Ive been getting BSOD for around a week and I notice it only happens if I leave the computer idle for around 10~20 minutes, it won't happen at all while I'm using it. I'm running a Z800 HP Workstation. Attached are the log files. Thank you in advance! *Smile...
  8. wdf01000.sys BSOD

wdf01000.sys BSOD: Hey, this is more of a question. My keyboard has been malfunctioning due to liquid damage, so to disable it I installed an incompatible keyboard/touchpad driver intentionally. The day after, I've been getting wdf01000.sys BSOD errors during startup, which brings me to a...
  9. BSOD tdr_failure_igdkmd64.sys

BSOD tdr_failure_igdkmd64.sys: I have been encountering this error frequently when running games, mostly World of Tanks and the World of Warships beta test. I ALWAYS get this error whenever I accidentally bump the windows key on my laptop in game. If I am at the port or garage screen with all my ships,...
  10. Returning BSODs

Returning BSODs: So, about a year ago, I was getting BSODs constantly, got it fixed in this thread: http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-cras...ng-videos.html Basically, I replaced my RAM and acquired a legitimate copy of Windows 8, which has since then been upgraded to 10. The problem has...
Tags: