Windows 10: BSOD right after booting, error 0xc000000f

Discus and support BSOD right after booting, error 0xc000000f in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello everybody I'm not sure if this problem is in "Installation" category of BSOD, but I think this post belongs here. I see this error page many... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Sepehr, Sep 22, 2017.

1. Sepehr Win User

BSOD right after booting, error 0xc000000f

Hello everybody
    I'm not sure if this problem is in "Installation" category of BSOD, but I think this post belongs here.

I see this error page many times I start my computer:

BSOD right after booting, error 0xc000000f [​IMG]

It doesn't seem to be an actual problem because if I use Ctrl+Alt+Delete to restart, the error would not appear and my Windows start normally.
    The problem appeared right after I installed a new Windows 10 on my laptop. As I said, it doesn't stop me from using my computer at all, but it's annoying.

I want to know if there is a solution to get rid of this error page (It seems like a BSOD.)

Error text:
    Recovery
    Your PC/Device needs to be repaired
    Error code: 0xc000000f
    You'll need to use recovery tools, if you don't have the installation media (like a dist or USB device) contact your PC administrator or PC/device manufacturer.

:)

Sepehr, Sep 22, 2017

2. PC wont start. BOOTABLE USB doesnt work

Hello, there.

My PC can't start. After appear the logo, it have BSoD with stop code NTFS FILE SYSTEM. Then for seconds, another error with message:

"Recover

Your PC couldn't start propely A required device isn't connected or can't be accessed.

You'll need to use recovery tools. ..."

Then I turn SATA mode from AHCI to IDE and NTFS FILE SYSTEM error fixed. Just the 0xc000000f still have problem.

I downloaded Win10_1703_English_64x.iso from microsoft website and use Rufus to make the bootable USB on my friend's PC. I plugged the bootable usb in my error pc, disable secure boot, enable csm launch and boot the usb. Still not work with message:

"Recovery

Your Pc/device need to be repaired

The Boot configuration Data for your pc is missing or contains error.

File: \Boot\BCD

You'll need to use recovery tools..."

Please help!

MạnhTrần Văn, Sep 22, 2017
  3. error 0xc000000f when trying to rest the PC.

Hi,

Sometimes instead of blue screen of death (BSOD), we get errors of similar codes from boot manager. This errors are resultant of damaged files due to changes made by software. One of these error is “0xc000000f – The Boot Selection Failed Because
    a Required Device Is Inaccessible.

In this scenario, you should perform Automatic Repair using the media creation tool.

Niranjan Manjhi, Sep 22, 2017
  4. axe0 New Member

Diagnostics Test
    System File Check
    Please try following:
    • Open an admin command prompt
    • Copy/paste "sfc /scannow" (without quotes) and press enter
    • When it is finished reboot your system
    • Open again an admin command prompt
    • Enter sfc/scannow again
    If sfc/scannow says "Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them" after the second SFC, please upload the cbs.log file located at %systemroot%\Logs\CBS\, if the file is too large try a 3rd party uploader like dropbox, onedrive, google drive, mediafire etc.
    System File Check(SFC a.k.a. Windows Resource Protection) needs to have your system rebooted in order for sfc to try to fix the problems that it finds.

Make a photo of SFC and post it.

5. Sepehr Win User
    Here are the diagnostics results.

Sepehr, Sep 23, 2017
  6. axe0 New Member
    No reason to upload the CBS logs I see *Smile

Please run the DM Log Collector from the BSOD Posting Instructions and upload the zip.
    BSOD Posting Instructions

7. Sepehr Win User
    The log you asked for is attached.

Attachment: -ASUS-Sun_09_24_2017__84803_25.zip

Sepehr, Sep 23, 2017
  8. zbook New Member

Open administrative command prompt and type or copy and paste: slmgr /dlv
    Please post an image into the thread or post a share link using one drive or drop box.

zbook, Sep 23, 2017
  9. Spectrum Win User
    Does the error occur if you unplug all peripherals from your laptop? I'm seeing some events that may indicate an issue with your USB controller or a USB device.

Code: Event[205]: Log Name: System Source: BTHUSB Date: 2017-09-24T08:29:45.404 Event ID: 34 Task: N/A Level: Warning Opcode: N/A Keyword: Classic User: N/A User Name: N/A Computer: Sepehr-Asus Description: The local adapter does not support an important Low Energy controller state to support peripheral mode. The minimum required supported state mask is 0x491f7fffff, got 0x1fffffff. Low Energy peripheral role functionality will not be available.[/quote]

Spectrum, Sep 23, 2017
  10. axe0 New Member
    Your report states that you are using a Non Genuine copy of software
    This forum's Rules clearly state that help will not be provided to those using Non genuine Software.

Rule 4
    No piracy or discussion of piracy allowed at all. Such as software, music, videos and other intellectual property violations (e.g. downloading youtube videos locally etc) - it is forum policy that no help shall be given to people who knowingly steal software or services.

One of the main reasons for this is that the act of pirating software will inevitably change the working of software and make investigation and repair impossible. Please install a legitimate copy of the software and if you are still experiencing the issue we will be pleased to assist - No further assistance will be provided until we are satisfied that the software is genuine.

Thema:

1. BSOD right after booting, error 0xc000000f - Similar Threads - BSOD right booting

2. Error 0xc000000f boot error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error 0xc000000f boot error: I need help on something!!! I got an error that says recovery, "The operating system couldnt be loaded because a critical system driver is missing or contains errors. Error 0xc000000f. ACPI.sys. I heard to get an USB but I don't have one should I just buy one? Would it even...
  3. Error 0xc000000f boot error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error 0xc000000f boot error: I need help on something!!! I got an error that says recovery, "The operating system couldnt be loaded because a critical system driver is missing or contains errors. Error 0xc000000f. ACPI.sys. I heard to get an USB but I don't have one should I just buy one? Would it even...
  4. Error 0xc000000f boot error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. BSOD, boot error 0xc000000f and system registry error 0xc0000225

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD, boot error 0xc000000f and system registry error 0xc0000225: Hi, I may have messed up my Windows quite abit after trying to do system restore while having problems with my GPU driver, all I had to do was reinstall the driver but I did a mistake of starting system restore after running DDU. [img] After pressing Enter to try again...
  6. BSOD, boot error 0xc000000f and system registry error 0xc0000225

in Windows 10 Support
    BSOD, boot error 0xc000000f and system registry error 0xc0000225: Hi, I may have messed up my Windows quite abit after trying to do system restore while having problems with my GPU driver, all I had to do was reinstall the driver but I did a mistake of starting system restore after running DDU. [img] After pressing Enter to try again...
  7. BSOD ACPI.sys Error 0xc000000f - Unable to boot in to any mode

in Windows 10 Support
    BSOD ACPI.sys Error 0xc000000f - Unable to boot in to any mode: When I came in to my home office this morning my PC was on with a BSoD. I thought this was odd because I hibernated the device the evening before, but I also recall possible Updates Pending (but cannot be certain!). I've spent all day trying to fix the error with no such...
  8. BSOD on boot after Creator update, error 0xc000000f

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD on boot after Creator update, error 0xc000000f: I have a dell xps 14 z laptop. It originally came with windows 7. I took advantage of the free windows 10 upgrade when it came out a while ago. Laptop was running well until I did a large windows 10 update (I believe it was the creator update) a few days ago. Immediately...
  9. Unable to boot; 0xc000000f error on start

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to boot; 0xc000000f error on start: Greetings! Bit of a long story here, I will try and keep it simple. I recently upgraded the following components on my computer. motherboard MSI 870a-g54 --> ASRock Z370 Killer SLI/ac RAM: Corsair XMS 4gb + G.Skilll Ripjaw 8gb --> 16 gb Corsair Vengeance LPX CPU: AMD...
  10. Dual Boot, Error Code:0xc000000f

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Dual Boot, Error Code:0xc000000f: Firstly may I apologise if I have submitted my problem in the incorrect Forum, my symptoms seem to spread across a couple of areas. I am operating a 1 TB drive with Windows 10 and 7 in a Dual Boot configuration on my desktop PC, the win 10 is an on-line downloaded upgrade...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 0x491f7fffff получено 0x1fffffff