Windows 10: BSOD running Sena Bluetooth Device Manager

Discus and support BSOD running Sena Bluetooth Device Manager in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So I have a bluetooth device made by Sena for my motorcycle helmet. The firmware for the device is updated using the software here: Sena Device... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by hippoposthumous, Feb 2, 2017.

1. BSOD running Sena Bluetooth Device Manager

So I have a bluetooth device made by Sena for my motorcycle helmet. The firmware for the device is updated using the software here:

Sena Device Manager & Software Update | Sena

I have the x64 edition for my Surface Pro 3. It installs fine, but when it starts to detect the helmet (plugged in via USB) I get a paged fault in nonpaged memory BSOD.

Steps I've taken:
    Running as admin
    Tried the 32 bit version (software won't allow it)
    Tried disabling memory paging / enlarging the page file size
    Tried different USB cables
    Disabled Anti-Virus (just using the built-in stuff, no 3rd party AV)
    Contacted Sena, they were useless. Told me to try another computer (which I don't have handy)
    Updated Windows 10, I'm on build 14986, all updates installed

Out of ideas. Thanks!

:)

hippoposthumous, Feb 2, 2017

2. 950XL Bluetooth Issues

Just got a 950XL and it doesnt connect to 90% of Bluetooth devices? Has anyone else experienced this issue? Is Microsoft aware? Are they going to fix this or is there already a fix?

For more info, I'm trying to pair it to a Sena 20s headset which my old windows phone (8.1) could connect to, this is a bluetooth 4.1 device, I'm also failing to pair to a BT Radio which I presume is bluetooth 3. The only successful connection I can make
    is to my BMW Navigator V Motorcycle satnav...

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Lucas92Sam, Feb 2, 2017
  3. Rong Jie Win User
    Blue Screen of Death

Device Manager didn't give me a newer driver. I wen to X450LC Driver & Tools | Laptops | ASUS Global and not surprising, no new drivers because this device was manufactured 4 years ago and ASUS is no longer actively supporting it.

I still managed to find a newer version of ASUS Wireless Radio Control driver by goolging and installed it.

Ran verifier again. This time another BSOD with
    DRIVER VERIFIER DETECTED VIOLATION: rtbth.sys (Ralink Bluetooth Adapter driver)

Device Manager hide Ralink Bluetooth Adapter driver, so I had to unhide it. Device Manager still said no new driver. Bluetooth on this device was broken since last year, so I just disabled this in Device Manager instead of trying to find a new driver.

Ran verifier again. This time another BSOD with DRIVER VERIFIER DETECTED VIOLATION: chdrt64.sys

What to do?

Rong Jie, Feb 2, 2017
  4. lifetec Win User

BSOD running Sena Bluetooth Device Manager

Do you have the latest firmware from 31 jan 2017 and drivers installed for your Surface pro 3 from here Access Denied

lifetec, Feb 2, 2017
  5. Ran the msi for the latest firmware and driver rollup. Rebooted, still no dice. Same BSOD.

hippoposthumous, Feb 2, 2017
  6. lifetec Win User
    Could you upload a new DM collector zip,

lifetec, Feb 3, 2017
  7. Yep!
    Attachment 119881

hippoposthumous, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

BSOD running Sena Bluetooth Device Manager

1. BSOD running Sena Bluetooth Device Manager - Similar Threads - BSOD running Sena

2. bluetooth device hidden in the device manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bluetooth device hidden in the device manager: somehow the bluetooth disapear from my quick panel settings and device manager i tried update my window and tried alot of method still doenst work can someone help me how to fix it...
  3. No Bluetooth in Device Manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Bluetooth in Device Manager: Win10 PC tells me in Settings-Bluetooth-Search for Bluetooth devices "Bluetooth is not activated on this device". How do you activate Bluetooth in Win 10?Device Manager has no Bluetooth listed. How do I fix this?...
  4. No Bluetooth in Device Manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No Bluetooth in Device Manager: Win10 PC tells me in Settings-Bluetooth-Search for Bluetooth devices "Bluetooth is not activated on this device". How do you activate Bluetooth in Win 10?Device Manager has no Bluetooth listed. How do I fix this?...
  5. No Bluetooth in Device Manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. No Bluetooth in Device Manager

No Bluetooth in Device Manager: The Device Manager in my Windows 10 PC does not show Bluetooth, Bluetooth Radios, or Bluetooth Device RFCOMM Protocol TDI. As a result, my PC cannot detect any of my 3 Bluetooth dongles. Where and how do we get Bluetooth in the Device Manager? [ATTACH]...
  7. Bluetooth not in device manager

Bluetooth not in device manager: I am currently trying to connect bluetooth headphones to my computer. when i click add bluetooth or other device it says i have to turn bluetooth on but that is not an option in my settings. I tried troubleshooting bluetooth and it came back saying that bluetooth is not...
  8. No Bluetooth in Device Manager

No Bluetooth in Device Manager: Greetings, I recently built a new system (MSI B450 Tomahawk, Windows 10 from MS Store). In trying to run a bluetooth headset to connect to the new system so that I can listen to podcasts and what have you over the headset, there's no Bluetooth entry in the Device Manager,...
  9. Bluetooth support service is running, but bluetooth not appearing in device manager

Bluetooth support service is running, but bluetooth not appearing in device manager: Hello all, I was using Bluetooth tether from my phone because I lost internet. while using my computer, Windows 10 crashed on me. Upon restarting, the Bluetooth settings lacked a switch to turn Bluetooth on and off. Confused I looked online and found a post on this forum...
  10. no bluetooth in device manager

no bluetooth in device manager: i have acer aspire 4750G with intel core i5. when i upgraded to windows 10, it didn't trace bluetooth device in device manager. 34462