Windows 10: BSOD seems to happen after sleep / hibernate

Discus and support BSOD seems to happen after sleep / hibernate in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi and thanks for the help. I have an ASUS desktop which has had a couple of BSOD's over the last month, which i ignored (we have power problems on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BushAl, Apr 5, 2017.

1. BushAl Win User

BSOD seems to happen after sleep / hibernate

Hi and thanks for the help. I have an ASUS desktop which has had a couple of BSOD's over the last month, which i ignored (we have power problems on occasion) but 3 over the last 10 days and 2 today means its time to pay attention.

On both occasions today i entered sleep and the machine seemed to do that, but was powered off when i returned to it, with a BSOD sometime in between.

I havent the skill to diagnose the problem, so many thanks to anyone who can point me in the right direction.

:)

BushAl, Apr 5, 2017
  2. Michke Win User

Windows 10 bootcamp macbook pro wifi stops working after sleep/hibernate

Your suggestion did not help. It only seems to happen with Sleep, not Hibernate. I am able to work around this issue by putting my laptop into Hibernate mode. After waking from Hibernate (or a complete reboot), the Wifi adapter works correctly.

Michke, Apr 5, 2017
  3. Various BSOD after sleep

After sleeping the machine it becomes unstable sometimes and after a while crashes with different BSOD reasons. This only seems to happen if I sleep the machine it's only ever BSOD'd once without sleeping it.

Rob-Does-Microsoft, Apr 5, 2017
  4. lifetec Win User

All dumpfiles are blaming
    Code: BugCheck 133, {1, 1e00, 0, 0} *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for e1i63x64.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for e1i63x64.sys Probably caused by : e1i63x64.sys ( e1i63x64+24318 )[/quote] Driver Description: Intel(R) Gigabit Adapter NDIS 6.x driver
    Driver Update Site: Drivers & Software
    Your device Intel(R) 82579V Gigabit Network Connection
    Update to the latest windows 10 version.

lifetec, Apr 5, 2017
  5. BushAl Win User
    Thanks lifetec

I have run the intel update for that card and fingers crossed.

BushAl, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. BSOD seems to happen after sleep / hibernate - Similar Threads - BSOD seems happen

2. BSOD after sleep or hibernate ntoskrnl.exe+3f73b0

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD after sleep or hibernate ntoskrnl.exe+3f73b0: Please help every time my computer goes to sleep or hibernate i am getting the internal power errorMinidump linkhttps://1drv.ms/u/s!AgnhsYfiapv0aY_jpRyEIJrpEkc...
  3. BSOD after sleep or hibernate ntoskrnl.exe+3f73b0

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD after sleep or hibernate ntoskrnl.exe+3f73b0: Please help every time my computer goes to sleep or hibernate i am getting the internal power errorMinidump linkhttps://1drv.ms/u/s!AgnhsYfiapv0aY_jpRyEIJrpEkc...
  4. BSOD after sleep or hibernate ntoskrnl.exe+3f73b0

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Frequent BSOD after hibernation or sleep

Frequent BSOD after hibernation or sleep: I am facing frequent BSOD issue since last few months. BSOD generally occurs when booting from the hibernation state or sleep state. But likelihood of occurrence of BSOD after hibernation is more. I have tried updating all the system drivers to their latest version i.e....
  6. BSOD on sleep/hibernate

BSOD on sleep/hibernate: I am getting a BSOD often when my PC goes into sleep mode. It is not every time, and the error codes I'm getting are different. This started about a month ago and has generated CRITICAL STRUCTURE CORRUPTION, KERNEL THREAD PRIORITY FLOOR VIOLATION, IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL, PAGE...
  7. BSOD connected to sleep/hibernation?

BSOD connected to sleep/hibernation?: Hello, I'm getting regular (though rare) BSODs that occur on onset of, during, or on exit from sleep/hibernation. I haven't been able to get to the bottom of this problem so I'd appreciate any help. I'm including link to the requisite information....
  8. BSOD connected to sleep/hibernation?

BSOD connected to sleep/hibernation?: Hello, I'm experiencing multiple (though relatively rare) BSODs. I haven't pinned down the cause yet; however, I have a suspicion that it occurs during, or upon onset of, or upon exit from sleep/hibernation. I would appreciate any help in uncovering the cause. I am providing...
  9. BSOD immediately after sleep/hibernate V2

BSOD immediately after sleep/hibernate V2: This is just a continuation of a previous thread which was marked as too old. See BSOD immediately after sleep/hibernate Had another BSOD immediately after returning from hibernate. I checked the disk again but saw no further errors so I can rule out the disk this time...
  10. BSOD immediately after sleep/hibernate

BSOD immediately after sleep/hibernate: I sometimes get a failure from either Corrupt Page or Memory Management after returning from either sleep mode or hibernate. Always caused by ntoskrnl.exe+142940. I wonder if it might be caused by my trying to log in too soon and the different threads running before memory...