Windows 10: BSOD service exception asmtxhci.sys when starting GoPro Studio/random

Discus and support BSOD service exception asmtxhci.sys when starting GoPro Studio/random in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Getting a BSOD when I start GoPro studio (which automatically starts when an SD card is inserted), and sometimes when I pull the card reader out of the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ABlueTurducken, Jul 23, 2016.

1. BSOD service exception asmtxhci.sys when starting GoPro Studio/random

Getting a BSOD when I start GoPro studio (which automatically starts when an SD card is inserted), and sometimes when I pull the card reader out of the USB port. Here's my DM file:

:)

ABlueTurducken, Jul 23, 2016

2. Windows 10 GoPro Studio

Hi,

As indicated in my previous reply above you will to need work with GoPro Studio

Support.

Are you running the latest version? Re-install it anyway.

GoPro Studio

http://shop.gopro.com/softwareandapp/gopro-studio/GoPro-Studio.html

Check with GoPro Support

GoPro - Support

http://gopro.com/support/

Hope this helps.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rob Brown -
    Microsoft MVP
    <- profile - Windows Experience : Bicycle - Mark Twain said it right.

SpiritX MS MVP, Jul 23, 2016
  3. TFB123 Win User
    Error 80070652 when trying to install gopro studio

When I try to install gopro studio, it comes up with this error every time, and gopro say it is not a gopro error code.

Video:

TFB123, Jul 23, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

BSOD service exception asmtxhci.sys when starting GoPro Studio/random

Please remove all pirated programs and such from your system before we can start troubleshooting.
    The Forum Rules is meant for everything regarding piracy
    • Discussing it,
    • Asking for guidance,
    • Asking for a crack,
    • The use of it,
    • Etc.

Thema:

BSOD service exception asmtxhci.sys when starting GoPro Studio/random

1. BSOD service exception asmtxhci.sys when starting GoPro Studio/random - Similar Threads - BSOD service exception

2. System Service Exception. Wdf01000.sys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System Service Exception. Wdf01000.sys: My Toshiba Satellite Laptop on Winfows 10,still keeps restarting for like the 40th time. And it won't turn to the locker screen, what do I do to fix this? Can anyone help, please? [IMG]...
  3. Randoms BSODS Service exception and more?

Randoms BSODS Service exception and more?: My specs Cpu: Ryzen 7 2700x Power Supply: EVGA 600W Ram: 8X2 Steel patriot cl 16 3200 mhz Graphics card: RX 580 8GB GIGABYTE (21.1.1 software) Motherboard: X570 Aorus Elite wifi rev 1.x F33A Bios Pciexpress: Ax200 wifi Case: Generic case Winver: 20H2 COMP 19042.746...
  4. Random BSODS (service exception, kernel mode and more)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Random BSODS (service exception, kernel mode and more): My specs Cpu: Ryzen 7 2700x Power Supply: EVGA 600W Ram: 8gbx2 Steel patriot cl 16 3200 mhz Graphics card: RX 580 8GB GIGABYTE (21.1.1 software) Motherboard: X570 Aorus Elite wifi rev 1.x F33A Bios Pciexpress: Ax200 wifi Case: Generic case Winver: 20H2 COMP 19042.746...
  5. System Service Exception- igdkmd64.sys

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    System Service Exception- igdkmd64.sys: Help pls, when I put a video card in my pc, starts normally but when is charging windows appears a blu screen that says "System Service Exception-Error igdkmd64.sys". But it happens only when i put the video card....
  6. Frequent But Seemingly Random BSODs, System Service Exception

Frequent But Seemingly Random BSODs, System Service Exception: As the title states, I've been having somewhat frequent BSODs since I've been using Windows 10. At first, I upgraded from Windows 7 and thought perhaps something had gone wrong with the upgrade they were happening quite often and giving me a wide range of stop codes. I tried...
  7. BSOD'S System Service Exception. win32kfull.sys/win32kbase,sys/ntfs.sy

BSOD'S System Service Exception. win32kfull.sys/win32kbase,sys/ntfs.sy: Well Here I am again. Built a brand new PC and windows 10 hates me again. I am getting BSODs in game. On Wed 3/16/2016 4:29:44 AM GMT your computer crashed crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\031516-9203-01.dmp This was probably caused by the following module:...
  8. system service exception rtkvhd64.sys

system service exception rtkvhd64.sys: I have no idea... I tried reinstall many times... about 5 or more... I even use Acer driver and MS auto driver... still crash and no sound after using for awhile. I reinstall Windows and sometime I install driver manually and automatically still sound fked up I'm...
  9. BSOD watching Youtube videos or editing with GoPro Studio

BSOD watching Youtube videos or editing with GoPro Studio: Hi, I get a BSOD with a DPC_WATCHDOG violation error when watching Youtube videos or editing some of my GoPro footage using GoPro Studio. I already followed the advice here: http://www.thewindowsclub.com/dpc_wa...-in-windows-10 But that did not work and I'm not sure...
  10. Crash system service exception dxgmms2.sys

Crash system service exception dxgmms2.sys: Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online. that is the link to my dump file my most recent one which was about an hour ago... i only crash when i am running virtual dj 8 and have my hdmi cord plugged in.. it plays about 3 to 10 songs...