Windows 10: BSOD service system error on restart and random freeze in games

Discus and support BSOD service system error on restart and random freeze in games in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Attachment 111543 Started getting random freeze while playing Dishonored 2. Then at restart it would blue screen crash.. any help would be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by namac9, Nov 26, 2016.

1. namac9 Win User

BSOD service system error on restart and random freeze in games

Attachment 111543

Started getting random freeze while playing Dishonored 2. Then at restart it would blue screen crash.. any help would be appreciated.

Nate

:)

namac9, Nov 26, 2016
  2. Mustafer Win User

UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION BSoD (Windows 10)

Hello.

I've recently started getting this error shortly after getting windows 10

This error seems to replace the KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE error that I used to get on Windows 8.1.

This BSoD usually happens when I play games for a long period of time, after that, the game starts to freeze for a couple of seconds, then crash into a BSOD. If I exit the game before that, my HDD stops working (it disappears from My PC), but my SSD keeps
    running. It's sometimes random, and I would sometimes get low paging file memory errors even though I have over 30gbs just from my SSD, and I would have to restart to stop those errors only to crash after a period of time of playing a game.

I'll post links to both Win10 BSoD's and Win8.1 BSoD

WIN10:

Desktop.rar

Win8:

win8dump.rar

I've already tried driver verifier, but windows BSoDs on startup saying driver verifier violation or something.

I did not get any new .dmp files from driver verifier as well.

Any help would be useful

thanks

Mustafer, Nov 26, 2016
  3. bataraky Win User
    Windows Random Complete Freeze

Greetings,

I recently did a fresh reinstall of my Windows due to some issues i had and after the reinstallation i've started experiencing some very annoying and very random freezes. It is indeed super random and i can't expect it, it freezes literally when doing anything
    including Gaming,Web browsing,Working in Photoshop,Watching movies etc. literally super random. It freezes completely and i'm forced to press a Restart button on my PC in order to get it working again. It's not a hardware issue for sure because in the past
    whenever i had a hardware issue it would just give me a BSOD with an error or it will say in Reliability history what was the issue but this time it just freezes completely and sound stops as well as the mouse cursor and keyboard. Before clean install i
    was using WIndows 10 1703 build i think and never had an issue but after installation of Win 10 1709 this issue started appearing and it's really annoying as i don't know when to expect it. Sometimes i use my PC for couple of days without any freezes and then
    suddenly it freezes randomly.

How can i fix this issue? Any help will be appreciated!

Kind Regards.

bataraky, Nov 26, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

BSOD  service system error on restart and random freeze in games [​IMG]
    Diagnostic Test
    DRIVER VERIFIER

Warning Please make a backup of your important files and get your rescue media or create one.
    Please create a restore point.
    Please follow this tutorial to run driver verifier.

Driver verifier stresses your drivers and will crash your pc if any driver fails due to a violation.

Driver verifier should be performed for a max of 48 hours, or when you have a bluescreen, whatever comes first.

If driver verifier has found a violation and you can't get back into windows normally, try to boot into safe mode and reset in safe mode driver verifier, or in the troubleshooting options open command prompt and type verifier /reset.

Note Your system will act very sluggishly while driver verifier is enabled, this is normal as your drivers will be being subjected to heavy testing in order to make them crash.

Please fill in your system specsPlease follow this tutorial and download the tool. The tool will give you detailed information about your system specs, please fill in your system specs more completely including PSU, cooling and other used stuff like mouse, keyboard, monitor, case, etc.
    The PSU, cooling and other stuff are NOT mentioned in the tool.
    In the left corner below in your post you find 'My System Specs'. After clicking it you can find a link a little below that says 'Update your System Spec', click on this link to get to the page where you can fill in your system specs.

5. namac9 Win User
    Thanks for the reply!
    Ill try the testing later today.. be back with an update when I can..

I updated system specs.. thanks again

namac9, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. BSOD service system error on restart and random freeze in games - Similar Threads - BSOD service system

2. Random PC restarts and freezes with no BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random PC restarts and freezes with no BSOD: Hello, I've been having issues with my PC randomly restarting or freezing the symptoms vary each time. Sometimes the display freezes and the audio stutters before the PC restarts, sometimes the PC restarts immediately, and sometimes it freezes without restarting at all. I've...
  3. Random PC restarts and freezes with no BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random PC restarts and freezes with no BSOD: Hello, I've been having issues with my PC randomly restarting or freezing the symptoms vary each time. Sometimes the display freezes and the audio stutters before the PC restarts, sometimes the PC restarts immediately, and sometimes it freezes without restarting at all. I've...
  4. Random PC restarts and freezes with no BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. BSOD, freezing, random restarts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD, freezing, random restarts: Hello, after upgrading my motherboard and RAM i started getting BSOD, freezing and random restarts. I took it into a shop and they factory reset the PC but then the issues still keep happening. I have reset to windows 11 3 times now and the problem still exists. I have tried...
  6. BSOD, freezing, random restarts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD, freezing, random restarts: Hello, after upgrading my motherboard and RAM i started getting BSOD, freezing and random restarts. I took it into a shop and they factory reset the PC but then the issues still keep happening. I have reset to windows 11 3 times now and the problem still exists. I have tried...
  7. BSOD DPC_WatchDog_Violation Freezes and Restarts Randomly

BSOD DPC_WatchDog_Violation Freezes and Restarts Randomly: ```Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.22415.1002 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File [C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP]Kernel Bitmap Dump File: Kernel address space is available, User address space may not be available.************* Path...
  8. PC freezing and then restarting randomly - BSOD

PC freezing and then restarting randomly - BSOD: Hi, I've got an issue where my PC would randomly freeze and then restart itself. This happens no matter whether I'm using it for intense processing or just idling. Today it finally managed to produce a dump file with the file causing the issue. Ntoskrnl.exe+487a98....
  9. System freezing, crashing and restarting randomly - Processor error?

System freezing, crashing and restarting randomly - Processor error?: Hi, Yesterday I started having random crashes and restarts on my PC. It's similar to a BSOD, Except I am getting a freeze of around 5-10 seconds with a crash sound playing throughout the freeze It doesn't matter if I am playing a game or browsing the web, It can happen...
  10. Random BSOD, freezing, and/or restarting

Random BSOD, freezing, and/or restarting: I recently replaced the mobo and the CPU on this system. I am getting BSOD and/or the computer randomly freeze or restart on its own. I did run the computer in safe mode for a whole day and did not have any of the aforementioned issues. Thank you for the help. 28683