Windows 10: BSOD Shortly After Startup - CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION

Discus and support BSOD Shortly After Startup - CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; A while ago I had this BSOD and after some shot-in-the-dark attempts to fix it like reinstalling some drivers, chkdsk, and that sort of thing, it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TheYolocaust, Dec 11, 2017.

1. BSOD Shortly After Startup - CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION

A while ago I had this BSOD and after some shot-in-the-dark attempts to fix it like reinstalling some drivers, chkdsk, and that sort of thing, it worked again and I thought it was over. Recently it has came back with a vengeance. This happened after I updated and used Malwarebytes, but it persists after uninstalling it.

Note: Everything works just fine in safe mode

Things I have tried:
    • sfc to check for corruption
    • Some other command to check online for corruption
    • chkdsk (it wouldn't let me do a /scan so it just sat there with a few unresolved errors)
    • Hardware tests - RAM and CPU - Passed with flying colors
    • Dump analyzer (No help at all. Just says the kernel DLL caused it, which is obvious.)

My untried last resorts:
    • Sysprep
    • Reinstall

Currently I am running a boot with only my two monitors, a basic wireless mouse (not my G502 which has fancy drivers), my keyboard, my speakers, and my Ethernet plugged in. I have also disabled all startup items. So far, everything is working, but I haven't ran it that long.

My normal peripherals (in case any are known to cause BSODs)
    • A G502 Gaming Mouse
    • A G930 Headset
    • A Bluetooth dongle
    • An XBox 360 controller
    • A basic gaming keyboard. No RGB. No fancy drivers.

I'm sure the rest of what you need to know is in the zip file.

Thank you all,

Edit: I will update if it occurs again during the clean boot.

:)

TheYolocaust, Dec 11, 2017

2. CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION BSOD error message on Windows 10.

Original title: BSOD CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION on Windows 10?

Hello. Recently, I've met many BSOD with message: CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION. I don't know which caused it. Here is the dump file:
    http://1drv.ms/1NjuKAV

Vinh Quang Tran, Dec 11, 2017
  3. Amorie Win User
    DRIVER_VERIFIED_DETECTED_VIOLATION and other BSOD errors on Windows 10.

I understand that a clean boot isnt the source of the bsod, I have now done 3 fresh installs. Also turning off fast startup I doubt will fix the issue. Since it doesnt affect restart. Whether I restart or completly shutdown i have a high chance of BSOD.
    Ive gone days without out a BSOD if i never shutdown or restart my computer. the moment I do shortly after I BSOD.

Thanks for the response, ill try it out the fast startup change.

Amorie, Dec 11, 2017
  4. philc43 Win User

BSOD Shortly After Startup - CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION

Your recent crash dumps are empty. The one from back in October does not show the cause since the stack is corrupted.

Continue with your clean boot process and if it remains stable then you can add services and start-up items back a few at a time until it crashes, by a process of elimination you should be able to find out what is causing the crash.

philc43, Dec 11, 2017
  5. Windows Event Manager says it straight up failed to create any dumps.

TheYolocaust, Dec 11, 2017
  6. zbook New Member
    1) Open Ccleaner > click windows tab > scroll down to system and advanced > post an image into the thread
    2) In the left lower corner search type clean > open disk cleanup > scroll up and down > post images into the thread
    3) In the left lower corner search type: system > open system control panel > on the left pane click advanced system settings > on the advanced tab under startup and recovery click settings > post an image into the thread.
    4) Download and install Whocrashed > in the left upper corner above analyze click on tools > crash dump test > type: ACCEPT
    Resplendence Software - WhoCrashed, automatic crash dump analyzer
    5) Click analyze > look for dead or deaddead in the results > post the results into the thread
    6) Run the DM log collector after all of the above steps and post a zip into the thread:
    BSOD - Posting Instructions - Windows 10 Forums

zbook, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

BSOD Shortly After Startup - CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION

1. BSOD Shortly After Startup - CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION - Similar Threads - BSOD Shortly Startup

2. BSOD, critical_structure_corruption

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD, critical_structure_corruption: Hi, I'm hoping this is the right place for my issue. (otherwise, please let me know where to correctly post this) My windows 10 pc is occasionally receiving a BSOD with error "critical_structure_corruption" mentioning ntfs.sys. The only DMP file in the minidump directory...
  3. Critical_structure_corruption bsod

Critical_structure_corruption bsod: I have this configuration: MB:Asus M2n-e CPU: Amd 9650 2.3ghz no overclock Ram: corsair 4gb 1066 (working 800mhz) HDD: WD velociraptor 250gb 10000rpm (win 10 64 bit) + 1tb caviar black + 1tb caviar black sata II psu: 650W high power sirtec VGA: evga gtx 460 sc factory...
  4. BSOD Critical_Structure_Corruption

BSOD Critical_Structure_Corruption: DESKTOP-JSKUHFO-Wed_03_21_2018__30357_87.zip Photo below of the bsod [img] 106478
  5. BSOD shortly after startup of win10

BSOD shortly after startup of win10: When running normal mode my computer have run perfectly with the same system config for more then 1.5 years now. No HW has been changed. Lately I have started to get BSOD unexpected operation (win10 64bit). The problem does not occour when running safe mode with network...
  6. Bsod: "critical_structure_corruption"

Bsod: "critical_structure_corruption": Hello, I assembled my desktop two weeks ago and it has been running fine up until now. I use my desktop daily for games and surfing the web. This morning the BSOD "CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION" occurred while playing a game of League of Legends. I waited for the BSOD...
  7. BSOD Critical_Structure_Corruption

BSOD Critical_Structure_Corruption: Hello, I was playing some games when the BSOD first happened and was trying my usual of troubleshooting it myself. There were two games I installed recently one just tonight which was promptly uninstalled and the other I installed yesterday but hadn't removed just yet as it...
  8. BSOD Critical_Structure_Corruption

BSOD Critical_Structure_Corruption: Hello, I need help solving something. I recently updated my BIOS, which mainly started the whole BSOD errors. I don't know really what is causing the errors though, I have tested the RAM, which that came out to be perfect with no errors, and when it does crash, it is not...
  9. BSOD: Critical_structure_corruption

BSOD: Critical_structure_corruption: I just installed the Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1607 for x64-based Systems (KB3189866) last night and this morning I got this BSOD. Dump file is attached. 63703
  10. Bsod critical_structure_corruption

Bsod critical_structure_corruption: My notebook has been crahing randomly for a while with CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_ERROR BSOD. I read something about SPTD driver installed along with applications like Daemon Tools. I've already uninstalled it but it did not fix it. I've already used Memtest86+ but it did not report...