Windows 10: BSOD started up again after being fixed, or so I thought

Discus and support BSOD started up again after being fixed, or so I thought in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am running a newish install of Windows 10 from 1-16-17. When the BSOD's first started up the issue was apparently bad ram, so I replaced it. After a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JustStayAlive, Jan 24, 2017.

1. BSOD started up again after being fixed, or so I thought

I am running a newish install of Windows 10 from 1-16-17. When the BSOD's first started up the issue was apparently bad ram, so I replaced it. After a few days of no crashing I thought everything was fine until I started experiencing some more crashes today.

I've attached the dump files so you could take a look as well.

:)

JustStayAlive, Jan 24, 2017

2. Windows 10 64bit, Blue Screen of Death (BSOD)

Hi again,

So, I haven't had the DPC Watchdog error since fixing the driver issue - however, I woke up to another BSOD this morning..

This time the stop code was: SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION

win32kfull.sys

Thoughts?

GrantF_604, Jan 24, 2017
  3. Part 2 - Start Btn. Unresponsive.

Well I am back opn this forum with the same problem I so recently had. My Win 10 [Build 10074] Start button is back to being unresponsive for me! i recently fixed this problem, I thought, when I formatted my C:\ drive. Well
    maybe for 3 or so days I could see the Start menu pop up but earlier today the Start btn was unresponsive again. So short of doing the C:\ drive format again how do I fix this recurring problem?

SteveBurrus, Jan 24, 2017
  4. BSOD started up again after being fixed, or so I thought

Here is the file that the program generated as well, forgot to include it.

5. Still waiting for a response, got another crash.

6. Ztruker Win User
    You appear to have a illegal installation of Windows 10. Please correct this by installing and activating a legal copy. If you then get any more BSODs, run DM_Log_collector and upload the zip file and I (or one of the other folks here) will be happy to take a look at it.

Ztruker, Jan 25, 2017
  7. Or you could just take a look at my already uploaded DM_Log_collector files

JustStayAlive, Jan 25, 2017
  8. Ztruker Win User

BSOD started up again after being fixed, or so I thought

No, I can't. Forum rules are very clear on not supporting illegal Windows or software. Most forums are the same way.

Ztruker, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

BSOD started up again after being fixed, or so I thought

1. BSOD started up again after being fixed, or so I thought - Similar Threads - BSOD started again

2. BSOD after start-up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD after start-up.: Hi,Recently, I've been having an issue with windows booting up. Whenever I log in, windows seems to operate normally for a few seconds then completely blue-screens out, the failure code stating, "memory_management." I am unable to do much of anything due to the fact I simply...
  3. BSOD after start-up.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD after start-up.: Hi,Recently, I've been having an issue with windows booting up. Whenever I log in, windows seems to operate normally for a few seconds then completely blue-screens out, the failure code stating, "memory_management." I am unable to do much of anything due to the fact I simply...
  4. Will this ever be fixed? So I can be on line again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will this ever be fixed? So I can be on line again: Realtek off line just like that on my lap top you pay a lot of money for a laptop with windows 10 tha Realtek kicks you off line in the middle of a printing job why is this happying?...
  5. Will this ever be fixed? So I can be on line again

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Will this ever be fixed? So I can be on line again: Realtek off line just like that on my lap top you pay a lot of money for a laptop with windows 10 tha Realtek kicks you off line in the middle of a printing job why is this happying?...
  6. Win 10 errors thought to be corrected are showing up again and again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 10 errors thought to be corrected are showing up again and again: I have windows 10 home edition, 64 bit and the first night after receiving my new computer, over a year ago--I "saw" on my computer many of my previous computer issues. Those that I thought I had corrected were all visible and upon seeing them-I froze. I thought that getting...
  7. Win 10 errors thought to be corrected are showing up again and again

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win 10 errors thought to be corrected are showing up again and again: I have windows 10 home edition, 64 bit and the first night after receiving my new computer, over a year ago--I "saw" on my computer many of my previous computer issues. Those that I thought I had corrected were all visible and upon seeing them-I froze. I thought that getting...
  8. Win 10 errors thought to be corrected are showing up again and again

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. BSOD Again after 2 weeks of fixing it

BSOD Again after 2 weeks of fixing it: Last 2 months i had a huge probleme sudenly ! and while playing a game i get BSOD , i tried to fix it a lot of times nothing worked!! so i tried reset my pc , i did and after updating windows i got it again , i did reset my pc again , nothing changed , so i changed my HDD...
  10. BSOD after starting up. had fixed prior driver

BSOD after starting up. had fixed prior driver: Hi Gus, Well, had fixed the issue with the driver for the plug in USB to VGA adapter with a new J5 unit. Now, randomly, my computer will turn off the screen and CPU's jump to hi speed. I try resetting a few times but stays the same and then one will work and stay on like...