Windows 10: BSOD started up again after being fixed, or so I thought

Discus and support BSOD started up again after being fixed, or so I thought in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am running a newish install of Windows 10 from 1-16-17. When the BSOD's first started up the issue was apparently bad ram, so I replaced it. After a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JustStayAlive, Jan 24, 2017.

1. BSOD started up again after being fixed, or so I thought

I am running a newish install of Windows 10 from 1-16-17. When the BSOD's first started up the issue was apparently bad ram, so I replaced it. After a few days of no crashing I thought everything was fine until I started experiencing some more crashes today.

I've attached the dump files so you could take a look as well.

:)

JustStayAlive, Jan 24, 2017

2. Windows 10 64bit, Blue Screen of Death (BSOD)

Hi again,

So, I haven't had the DPC Watchdog error since fixing the driver issue - however, I woke up to another BSOD this morning..

This time the stop code was: SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION

win32kfull.sys

Thoughts?

GrantF_604, Jan 24, 2017
  3. Part 2 - Start Btn. Unresponsive.

Well I am back opn this forum with the same problem I so recently had. My Win 10 [Build 10074] Start button is back to being unresponsive for me! i recently fixed this problem, I thought, when I formatted my C:\ drive. Well
    maybe for 3 or so days I could see the Start menu pop up but earlier today the Start btn was unresponsive again. So short of doing the C:\ drive format again how do I fix this recurring problem?

SteveBurrus, Jan 24, 2017
  4. BSOD started up again after being fixed, or so I thought

Here is the file that the program generated as well, forgot to include it.

5. Still waiting for a response, got another crash.

6. Ztruker Win User
    You appear to have a illegal installation of Windows 10. Please correct this by installing and activating a legal copy. If you then get any more BSODs, run DM_Log_collector and upload the zip file and I (or one of the other folks here) will be happy to take a look at it.

Ztruker, Jan 25, 2017
  7. Or you could just take a look at my already uploaded DM_Log_collector files

JustStayAlive, Jan 25, 2017
  8. Ztruker Win User

BSOD started up again after being fixed, or so I thought

No, I can't. Forum rules are very clear on not supporting illegal Windows or software. Most forums are the same way.

Ztruker, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

BSOD started up again after being fixed, or so I thought

1. BSOD started up again after being fixed, or so I thought - Similar Threads - BSOD started again

2. BSOD Again after 2 weeks of fixing it

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Again after 2 weeks of fixing it: Last 2 months i had a huge probleme sudenly ! and while playing a game i get BSOD , i tried to fix it a lot of times nothing worked!! so i tried reset my pc , i did and after updating windows i got it again , i did reset my pc again , nothing changed , so i changed my HDD...
  3. BSOD after I fixed previous BSODs

BSOD after I fixed previous BSODs: Hey there, fixed 2 BSODs I had before and today got another new one. (Just once after several hours of running) Dmp: 1st: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1bF1LS8Gd_Wa-a-5ZPrBVoHS5i72vujSN 2nd: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ME-B3Q9Xty_X3dXlhNSXNuwEaTwgeHM0 3rd...
  4. BSOD happening shortly after Start-up.

BSOD happening shortly after Start-up.: I've been getting a BSOD occasionally. It appears to have something to do with "Microsoft-Windows-DistributedCOM", but I'm not sure. Can you please help? ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- The zip file I uploaded...
  5. slow start up...again

slow start up...again: my computer is taking quite a bit longer to boot up than last week https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/slow-start-upagain/c88db9b6-a5e6-4898-afad-e4b992ef97e8
  6. BSOD at random times i thought it was chrome.

BSOD at random times i thought it was chrome.: hi please see attached .zip as requested in forum rules I have also had the same reference by pointer BSOD in 8.1 I thought upgrading to windows 10 would get rid of it. after this post I'm booting up to BIOS and running a memory check in case one of my RAMs have gone...
  7. BSOD at Start-Up

BSOD at Start-Up: Hi, This morning, I attempted to start my desktop PC and it gave me a BSOD with the error KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE and it prompted an automatic restart. The restart went without any problems and the desktop is functional and I haven't experienced another BSOD since -...
  8. BSOD's on start up

BSOD's on start up: Hi, Was pointed in this general direction as my regular forum couldn't help me with the multiple and consistant BSOD's on startup are plaguing me. They only happen on start up, sometimes just as the OS loads, sometimes once I'm on the desktop. If my desktop shows for...
  9. Microsoft Office and other permanent apps (or so I thought) are gone!

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Microsoft Office and other permanent apps (or so I thought) are gone!: Hello *cry I did a reset earlier because I had this proxy problem (did the unchecking of the LAN settings and everything but it keeps rechecking). I tried everything until I got tired with it and decided to do a reset.. also my laptop restarts randomly and I just bought this...
  10. BSOD after starting up. had fixed prior driver

BSOD after starting up. had fixed prior driver: Hi Gus, Well, had fixed the issue with the driver for the plug in USB to VGA adapter with a new J5 unit. Now, randomly, my computer will turn off the screen and CPU's jump to hi speed. I try resetting a few times but stays the same and then one will work and stay on like...