Windows 10: Bsod stop error kernel_security_check_error

Discus and support Bsod stop error kernel_security_check_error in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Received this error this evening. I have attached the minidump file. Attachment 53383 Thank you as always for your assistance. 33644 Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Superjudge, Dec 12, 2015.

1. Bsod stop error kernel_security_check_error

Received this error this evening. I have attached the minidump file.

Attachment 53383

Thank you as always for your assistance.

:)

Superjudge, Dec 12, 2015

2. BSOD 0x00000139 Kernel_Security_Check_Error

Hey Again,

So,

I tried SFC and it came back with errors. I couldn't get DISM to work properly so instead I repaired Windows using the media creation tool and SFC then came back clean.

I then proceeded to install NVIDIA driver for an older version rather than latest as previously tested.

The stress test maxed out the GPU with no crashes.

I now still get random crashing with bluescreen. So I have uploaded a fourth zip file with latest memory dump for you.

This is driving me crazy! I appreciate your help just really need to get to the bottom of it... Its only a few months old and i spent all this money on it to play games well and it doesn't even manage that Bsod stop error kernel_security_check_error :(

Thanks

Bryan Jenkinson, Dec 12, 2015
  3. BSOD 0x00000139 Kernel_Security_Check_Error

The secondary dump is zero bytes. Try it again

ZigZag3143 (MS -MVP), Dec 12, 2015
  4. Bsod stop error kernel_security_check_error

Here's an additional dmp file from another BSOD of the same type that just occurred. Thank you.

Superjudge, Dec 13, 2015
Thema:

Bsod stop error kernel_security_check_error

1. Bsod stop error kernel_security_check_error - Similar Threads - Bsod stop error

2. BSOD error with the stop code: VIDEO_MEMORY_MANAGEMENT_INTERNAL

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD error with the stop code: VIDEO_MEMORY_MANAGEMENT_INTERNAL: My PC have suddenly have this problem on and off. the blue screen will come on even after i restart the my computer. how do i slove it? i have try CMD, sfc/scannow. it shows that "Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them. For online...
  3. STOP ERROR BSOD due to Bug

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    STOP ERROR BSOD due to Bug: Hi,My laptop is crashing due to an unfixed Big in Win 10 Pro N Please find the DMP files and the event logs for the same issue Log name : system, Source : Windows error reporting show - Bug related issue" on the other hand source Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power show power...
  4. BSOD ERROR STOP CODE- NMI_HARDWARE_ERROR

BSOD ERROR STOP CODE- NMI_HARDWARE_ERROR: Often receiving BSOD Error Bucket ID:0x80_5194836_GenuineIntel_NMI_IMAGE_GenuineIntel.sys Attached last 5 dump files. Kindly help me to solve the problem https://1drv.ms/u/s!Amja3X6bLhxHiQQdQ05ghK9jaYYU?e=myvttz...
  5. Windows Stop error -BSOD

Windows Stop error -BSOD: I used the tech blog about the verifier and used it. Boy did it crash my system but I found out which service was causing the issue. Turned out to be amp.sys aka akvsd5 or something. I disabled the 3 services related to this amp.sys and I will see if that stops my random BSOD...
  6. Stop error-BSoD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Stop error-BSoD: I get a stop error - BSoD every month or so from a relatively new laptop with Windows 10. It's annoying. I usually check all my drivers and I check for updates and that seems to solve the problem for a while. I used to get "THREAD STUCK IN DEVICE DRIVER" and just recently I...
  7. Stop Errors and BSOD Errors

Stop Errors and BSOD Errors: Hi. I've recently been experiencing stop errors or blue screen of death errors on Windows 10. These occur at random times, but if I were to guess the most common times for them to occur are when gaming or when downloading. I get many different codes for the BSODs, examples...
  8. BSOD bugcheck stop error

BSOD bugcheck stop error: I have gotten this BSOD quite recently. This have happened both before and after i resetted my c: drive of my laptop. How do i fix this? general: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000050 (0xffff8c8b43f3e050, 0x0000000000000000,...
  9. AcdSee BSOD KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_ERROR

AcdSee BSOD KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_ERROR: Hi all, First of all, i spend a lot of time trying to understand my problem, checked lot of drivers, tested "verifier" function under windows but without success, so need your help *Smile verifier crash at startup without say me the problem *Sad My Windows 10 x64 work...
  10. KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_ERROR - Often when plugging USB in/out

KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_ERROR - Often when plugging USB in/out: So after upgrading from Windows 7 to Windows 10 my less than year old system has been randomly getting these messages. It's happened when: - I was messing with the location of some of my USB devices in the back while the computer was on - I can always get it to happen...