Windows 10: BSOD: Store Data Structure Corruption caused by ntkrnlmp.exe and ntoskrnl.exe

Discus and support BSOD: Store Data Structure Corruption caused by ntkrnlmp.exe and ntoskrnl.exe in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I keep getting this BSOD "Store Data Structure Corruption" after gaming. Like, after closing my game, I will stop for a moment then I'll get a BSOD. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by memesmafia27, Aug 13, 2018.

1. BSOD: Store Data Structure Corruption caused by ntkrnlmp.exe and ntoskrnl.exe

I keep getting this BSOD "Store Data Structure Corruption" after gaming. Like, after closing my game, I will stop for a moment then I'll get a BSOD. I have already tried various solutions like updating my drivers, checking my RAM integrity, and conducting a virus scan. I did run Driver Verifier and I got the same BSOD. So I'm suspecting the problem could be because of a driver. To be honest, I have undervolted my laptop since since it gets really hot when gaming. I did run prime95 and it is stable. However, I really don't get know what could be the cause of the BSOD. I hope you guys can help me out.

Here are my dump files: https://1drv.ms/f/s!Au9nyh_kyT8wbRW9xgKrapvBe7A

Thanks in advance!

:)

memesmafia27, Aug 13, 2018

2. Multiple BSODs caused by ntkrnlmp.exe in Windows 10

Also, i not that to geeky to comprehend what was written in the .DMP file, you can also check this:

BSOD - ntoskrnl.exe & ntkrnlmp.exe Solved - Windows 10 Forums

it says that it regards the BIOS. . . . ?

Gina_on_the_thread, Aug 13, 2018
  3. bbinnard Win User
    bbinnard, Aug 13, 2018
  4. BSOD: Store Data Structure Corruption caused by ntkrnlmp.exe and ntoskrnl.exe

Can't run .exe file

Hello Phil,

Possible causes of this are corrupt registry settings and modified default configurations. To address your concern, we suggest that you try the troubleshooting steps found on the link below:

Can't open EXE files

Let us know if you require further assistance.

Hector Mad, Aug 13, 2018
Thema:

BSOD: Store Data Structure Corruption caused by ntkrnlmp.exe and ntoskrnl.exe

1. BSOD: Store Data Structure Corruption caused by ntkrnlmp.exe and ntoskrnl.exe - Similar Threads - BSOD Store Data

2. BSOD - STORE DATA STRUCTURE CORRUPTION

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD - STORE DATA STRUCTURE CORRUPTION: Hi,So I got this blue screen called: STORE DATA STRUCTURE CORRUPTIONI normally get blue screens once a week or so. I'd really like to solve this issue once and for all.Here is the log from C:\Windows\Minidump:************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions...
  3. BSOD - STORE DATA STRUCTURE CORRUPTION

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD - STORE DATA STRUCTURE CORRUPTION: Hi,So I got this blue screen called: STORE DATA STRUCTURE CORRUPTIONI normally get blue screens once a week or so. I'd really like to solve this issue once and for all.Here is the log from C:\Windows\Minidump:************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions...
  4. BSOD - STORE DATA STRUCTURE CORRUPTION

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. BSOD Store Data Structure Corruption

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Store Data Structure Corruption: HiJust got my second blue screen on my brand new Surface Pro 8 with Win11. Linking to minidumps here: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AullCFEiu2YTcZyps5yuOt6QXys?e=P2E9pfAny idea what I should do? Thanks! :Mattias...
  6. BSOD Store Data Structure Corruption

BSOD Store Data Structure Corruption: Hello,I randomly got this BSOD in the middle of my first game, but it was kind of obvious it was coming in a sense. When I booted up my computer it felt sluggish and was struggling to run multiple applications Discord/LeagueOfLegends/razer etc. and it crashed loading up to my...
  7. BSOD: Store data structure corruption

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD: Store data structure corruption: Hi all, I’m getting random BSOD’s when gaming. The error is named ‘Store data structure corruption’ and I can’t find the cause. It’s incredibly frustrating. I recently upgraded my RAM from Corsair 16GB DDR4 2400mhz to Corsair 16GB 3600mhz RAM In anticipation of a future...
  8. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe

BSOD ntoskrnl..exe: My computer has crashed a few times often when i play games. I bought more ram because i thought that it was the issue but it didn't help. It did work a few days but then the crashes came back. After that i fixed the BSOD´s by lowering the graphics and the resolution on the...
  9. BSOD with store data structure corruption

BSOD with store data structure corruption: Hi there, recently ive upgraded to w10 1903, working fine till today where the bsod appeared with store data structure corruption(ntoskrnl.exe+25daee). anyone had any idea with this issue? below is the dmp file extracted...
  10. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0

BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0: Help. Getting 4-5 of these a day. Running latest Windows 10 Pro, Xibo signboard, Docker with Xibo server. Always the same 'Caused By Address'. Put in new memory, ran memory test, no errors, all drivers up to date. Change disk type to AHCA, made sure windows driver was...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. store data structure corruption 1903