Windows 10: BSOD: System Service Exception (ntoskrnl.exe & ntkrnlmp.exe)

Discus and support BSOD: System Service Exception (ntoskrnl.exe & ntkrnlmp.exe) in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I've just bought a new pc and I've had issues since first boot. while I was able to fix most all of them I have run in to this Bsod on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by EstherDevs, Aug 12, 2018.

1. BSOD: System Service Exception (ntoskrnl.exe & ntkrnlmp.exe)

Hello,

I've just bought a new pc and I've had issues since first boot. while I was able to fix most all of them I have run in to this Bsod on multiple occasions and I cannot seem to find a solution for it. I will include a msinfo32 file and a minidump file.

Note: The last BSOD happened while playing Monster Hunter World (this is the dump I will include) but other games also have issues. World of Warcraft, for example, keeps giving a #132 Error where memory could not be written or read.

Link: https://1drv.ms/f/s!AisK2AGSihavhgw62eAA6x5l5Xa2

I appreciate all the help you could offer.

Kind regards,

EstherDevs

:)

EstherDevs, Aug 12, 2018
  2. Gina_on_the_thread, Sep 25, 2018
  3. BSOD System Service Exception

Hello everyone!! I got the system service exception bsod once on my laptop. It's an asus X550LD with 6 gb RAM and 750 gb HDD and an Intel core i7 4500u. Not too bad and i had windows 10 installed on it a day ago. Could this BSOD be a sign that i'll need
    to reinstall windows? It's a fresh install of Windows 10 (not an upgrade) but i fear that too many reinstalls will wear the hard drive out. I'm thinking that this is a driver issue. Any suggestions?

AbdullaSulaimani, Sep 25, 2018
  4. retr0 Win User

BSOD: System Service Exception (ntoskrnl.exe & ntkrnlmp.exe)

BSOD's have returned! [ntkrnlmp, ntoskrnl] HYPERVISOR error

Hello all, its nice to be back!
    I've had a couple threads in the forum which regard my issues with BSODs the last being around 5 months ago from now and the other a bit longer. Though generally the errors have been consistent but has dipped in frequency with the help I received (thanks!) Since my last post, I have had near to no blue screens but am getting the odd few this past month, and judging by WhoCrashed, the modules which seem to cause it have been the same ever since.
    In summary, here's what has been done:
    I have my doubts on what may have caused the current one and here is what WhoCrashed states:

Code:
    Code:
    This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x16C4C0)  Bugcheck code: 0x20001 (0x11, 0x210CC1, 0x1003, 0xFFFFE80000231DF0) Error: HYPERVISOR_ERROR file path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ntoskrnl.exe product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System company: Microsoft Corporation description: NT Kernel & System Bug check description: The hypervisor has encountered a fatal error. The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

retr0, Sep 25, 2018
Thema:

BSOD: System Service Exception (ntoskrnl.exe & ntkrnlmp.exe)

1. BSOD: System Service Exception (ntoskrnl.exe & ntkrnlmp.exe) - Similar Threads - BSOD System Service

2. BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe: KUKutter_UKFirstly, I would like to say that I am posting this again because after having an instant reply from an 'Andrew', and posting my dmp files as requested on July 24th I haven't heard anything back since! I have responded a couple of times but nothing is happening to...
  3. BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe

BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe: Hi there, My new machine around 8 months old now runs perfectly most of the time. Uptime 3 - 6 weeks at a time. NO issues at all - I am a heavy PC user: Gaming, Audio Work and some 3D modelling, so my machine goes through its paces.Every now and then on boot, I get the error...
  4. Random BSOD ntoskrnl, ntkrnlmp executables

Random BSOD ntoskrnl, ntkrnlmp executables: I have a Lenovo laptop with the following specs: Intel Core i7-8550U 4C / 8T, 1.8 / 4.0GHz, 8MB Integrated Intel UHD Graphics 620 Intel SoC Platform 16GB Soldered DDR4-2400 512GB SSD M.2 2280 PCIe NVMe 13.9" UHD 3840x2160 IPS 300nits Glossy I started getting random...
  5. ntoskrnl and ntkrnlmp problems - causing Very frequent BSOD: System Service Exception. How...

ntoskrnl and ntkrnlmp problems - causing Very frequent BSOD: System Service Exception. How...: Hi, I am new here. Been trying to get to the bottom of my infuriating problem with my laptop. Frequent BSODs, usually when the laptop has had a chance to go idle for a bit, never when an intensive program is running. I downloaded WhoCrashed and got the following reports...
  6. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe

BSOD ntoskrnl..exe: My computer has crashed a few times often when i play games. I bought more ram because i thought that it was the issue but it didn't help. It did work a few days but then the crashes came back. After that i fixed the BSOD´s by lowering the graphics and the resolution on the...
  7. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0

BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0: Help. Getting 4-5 of these a day. Running latest Windows 10 Pro, Xibo signboard, Docker with Xibo server. Always the same 'Caused By Address'. Put in new memory, ran memory test, no errors, all drivers up to date. Change disk type to AHCA, made sure windows driver was...
  8. BSOD (system service exception) on new computer: ntoskrnl, ntkrnlmp

BSOD (system service exception) on new computer: ntoskrnl, ntkrnlmp: Last week, I assembled a new desktop computer (with all new components) and installed windows 10 Educational. (See my 2nd PC details.) I updated and installed all the latest drivers. (I think at least.) But, since installation, I am having BSOD on various moments with the...
  9. BSOD caused by ntoskrnl exceptions

BSOD caused by ntoskrnl exceptions: Hello to anyone that is willing to help my name is Glenn, My pc was assembled by professionals but it got really hot so a month ago I took my cpu cooler off and noticed that they left the plastic on the cpu cooling block, So I fixed that issue after emailing the people...
  10. BSOD's have returned! [ntkrnlmp, ntoskrnl] HYPERVISOR error

BSOD's have returned! [ntkrnlmp, ntoskrnl] HYPERVISOR error: Hello all, its nice to be back! I've had a couple threads in the forum which regard my issues with BSODs the last being around 5 months ago from now and the other a bit longer. Though generally the errors have been consistent but has dipped in frequency with the help I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ntoskrnl.exe 1b35e0 bluescreen

2. ntoskrnl system service execusion