Windows 10: BSOD system_service_exception and faulty_hardware_corrupted_page

Discus and support BSOD system_service_exception and faulty_hardware_corrupted_page in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I'm hoping I can get some help with BSOD issues on my fiance's computer. I've put her specs in my profile and uploaded the .zip file with the BSOD tool... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by pong3d, Apr 4, 2017.

1. pong3d Win User

BSOD system_service_exception and faulty_hardware_corrupted_page

I'm hoping I can get some help with BSOD issues on my fiance's computer. I've put her specs in my profile and uploaded the .zip file with the BSOD tool provided in this forum. I haven't personally seen each BSOD but the two varieties I have seen involve a SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION on file gzflt.sys and FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE with no file mentioned. When I watched the minidump dates on the tool it looks like a BSOD has occured 5-6 times in the past two months. Every time I have seen the BSOD it has been while browsing, the most common task on this laptop. I don't believe it is during any processor or memory intensive tasks. The BSOD tonight happened while I was just scrolling text on a webpage. The laptop is not used for gaming. I'd appreciate any suggestions or analysis.

:)

pong3d, Apr 4, 2017
  2. NogaB Win User

A variety of BSOD erorrs

I've got a lenovo yoga 2, bought 1.5 years ago.

Since the very beginning, i had several BSOD problems. lately i've upgraded to windows 10, and the errors are still here.

Here are some of the errors i had since the upgrade:

DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (Netwbw02.sys)

SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION
    FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE
    MEMORY_MANAGEMENT
    KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (FLTMGR.SYS)

I've checked around for solutions for some of the problems separately, but I haven't managed to solve it.

What can I do?

Thank you

NogaB, Apr 4, 2017
  3. Neprut Win User
    Windows BSOD issues - Have DMP files

The driver verifier is not the issue here.... The whole point of that command is to BSOD your system and to see which drivers are acting up, that is the reason I posted the .dmp file for that BSOD. Of course I would have disabled that after successfully
    getting the system to crash...

My BIOS is the latest version (American Megatrends Inc. 1.I0, 25-Apr-17), that is the reason the .nfo file is included with the dumps so people are able to see that.

The SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION is indeed the main BSOD caused by main things over the past few weeks, which is what I am trying to fix.

29JUL - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (win32kfull.sys)

26JUL - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (win32kbase.sys)

24JUL - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (ntoskrnl.exe)

23JUL - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (win32kbase.sys)

22JUL - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (ntoskrnl.exe)

18JUL - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (win32kbase.sys)

ect, ect...

If older .dmp files are necessary I can always provide.

Thanks.

Neprut, Apr 4, 2017
  4. philc43 Win User

Hello *Smile

The errors on her laptop show that there is a hardware memory error. It is likely that the installed RAM is faulty. Please have her do a test as shown below:

BSOD system_service_exception and faulty_hardware_corrupted_page [​IMG]
    Diagnostic Test
    RAM TEST
    *Arrow Run MemTest86+ to analyse your RAM. MemTest86+ - Test RAM - Windows 10 Forums

Note

MemTest86+ needs to be run for at least 8 complete passes for conclusive results. Set it running before you go to bed and leave it overnight. We're looking for zero errors here. Even a single error will indicate RAM failure.

Get her to make a photo of the result and post it.

philc43, Apr 4, 2017
  5. pong3d Win User
    Thanks for the response. I'll grab a spare USB from work tomorrow and get back to you.

pong3d, Apr 5, 2017
  6. pong3d Win User
    For some reason I'm having issues uploading a jpg but I can describe it. I took the picture during the 9th pass and there were no red lines, so from what I read the memory is fine. Do you have any other suggestions?

pong3d, Apr 7, 2017
  7. pong3d Win User
    I converted the jpg to pdf because I am able to upload pdfs to the forum.

pong3d, Apr 7, 2017
  8. Ztruker Win User

Zip anything you want to upload and it will work.

Ztruker, Apr 7, 2017
  9. pong3d Win User
    Thanks I will do that.

pong3d, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. BSOD system_service_exception and faulty_hardware_corrupted_page - Similar Threads - BSOD system_service_exception faulty_hardware_corrupted_page

2. BSOD Random, Faulty_Hardware_Corrupted_Page and NTFS_File_System

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Random, Faulty_Hardware_Corrupted_Page and NTFS_File_System: Since a few months, I have been having BSOD's now and then (a few times a week), I can't find a pattern. Most often it is FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE, but just now when I was creating this thread I got a NTFS_FILE_SYSTEM. I have attached the Beta Log Collector output of...
  3. BSOD FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE (12b)

BSOD FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE (12b): Hi, Link includes minidump and msinfo32. https://1drv.ms/f/s!AlnwRVD5MUqdiBZaU2_G1mPB62GZ -Tommi https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-faultyhardwarecorruptedpage-12b/e11370b2-a90a-4cd0-b273-5c16b6fd7984
  4. BSOD System_Service_Exception (3b)

BSOD System_Service_Exception (3b): Been getting this particular BSOD on a near constant basis when running high'ish memory dependent games. After a fair amount of trying to fix it up with sfc, driver verifier and removing near anything I can think of that caused the bug, based on similar stories I finally...
  5. Bsod system_service_exception

Bsod system_service_exception: Hello there, I have just installed Windows 10 and this is happening very often: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION After googling about this I came to this forum. I followed this instructions ( but I don't know where to look for help. This is the link for my dump files...
  6. Bsod faulty_hardware_corrupted_page

Bsod faulty_hardware_corrupted_page: Please check my upload. 86740
  7. Random BSOD FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE

Random BSOD FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE: Hello there. I getting BSOD randomly on windows 10 on my ASUS K550JK. I tried the ASUS forum but, with respect, they suck on support. I've tried the new drivers and the original ones (Windows 8). Whocrashed logs keeps telling me that it may be a memory hardware problem but...
  8. BSOD System_Service_Exception Ks.sys

BSOD System_Service_Exception Ks.sys: Hello, I recently clean installed Windows 10. After reinstalling the drivers and software somewhere along the way my connection went down and wouldn't go back up. In the reboot process it froze, so I had to do a force shutdown. As soon as Windows 10 loaded I then received...
  9. FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE BSOD, No errors in MEMTEST

FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE BSOD, No errors in MEMTEST: I've been having periodic BSOD with a computer I built for a while now, but I thought I was in clear when I didn't get one about a month. However, a day or two ago I got one with a FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE, so I ran memtest over night and didn't get any errors this...
  10. BSOD with various games, Error: FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE

BSOD with various games, Error: FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE: Hello, I am having this problem. This is a new pc, The first three days, it went fine, untill saterday. Thats when crashes started to happen. I tested with battlefield 4 and PUBG. I tried so far: Recovering to an early point (when I first got the PC, and played some games...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. system exception error faulty hardware