Windows 10: BSOD SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION atikmdag.sys

Discus and support BSOD SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION atikmdag.sys in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello Guys, i have been getting an error whenever i install my graphics drivers. Any version i use results in a BSOD on startup. the BSOD says:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Josiah, Sep 19, 2015.

1. Josiah Win User

BSOD SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION atikmdag.sys

Hello Guys,

i have been getting an error whenever i install my graphics drivers. Any version i use results in a BSOD on startup.
    the BSOD says: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (atikmdag.sys)

Also, whenever my computer restarts it shuts straight off and i have to manually turn it on again...
    I'm using Windows 10 Pro x64 Activated and a Lenovo Laptop e425.

Thanks Guys in Advance For Solutions..
    Stay Frosty.

:)

Josiah, Sep 19, 2015
  2. Destavan Win User

BSOD SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (win32kfull.sys) error

I some issue , my laptop have blue screen after install driver vga. It bsod code sometimes SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION , VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE (atukmpag.sys or atikmdag.sys)

I tired to try another driver but still bsod.

Can someone give me soluion for issue ?

Laptop asus k43by vga ati 6470m

Os windows 10 64bit

PLease help me BSOD  SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION atikmdag.sys :(

Destavan, Sep 19, 2015
  3. Blue Screen Error SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Hey

Tnx for answering, I just got that BSOD while I was reading this BSOD  SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION atikmdag.sys :D

This time it said SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION
    (
    atikmdag.sys)

Before it was only SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

I'm installing drivers right now I hope it will help, only today my Laptop got that BSOD 5 times

Ty for help

KireakiDesign, Sep 19, 2015
  4. axe0 New Member

5. Josiah Win User
    here's the file i guess u wanted... i cant screenshot the actual blue screen but i can possibly get a picture with it because ive seen other people with my same problem..Do u want that as well??

Josiah, Sep 19, 2015
  6. axe0 New Member
    Please check {windows partition}\windows\minidump and check if there are any dump files saved.
    The zip is empty of dump files.
    Please make sure your pc is configured for small dump files How to configure minidump | Windows 10 tutorial

7. Josiah Win User
    i havent found any minidump but when my computer came back on when i removed my graphics drivers... they told me the error files of the blue screen were in the "temp" folder and i have found those... Do you want those?

im asking because i want to upload only what is neccesary

Josiah, Sep 19, 2015
  8. axe0 New Member

The temp folder of windows or the temp folder of the account?
    C:Windows\Temp\ or
    C:\User\{username}\Appdata\

9. Josiah Win User
    the temp folder of windows

Josiah, Sep 19, 2015
  10. axe0 New Member
    Please upload them, lets see if these are the correct dump files.

11. Josiah Win User
    oki here they are, i think these are where the errors were stored

Josiah, Sep 19, 2015
  12. axe0 New Member
  13. axe0 New Member

Please do so and try to produce a bluescreen.
    I have seen 2 different kinds in the event logs, but yet I can't tell what the cause could be without dump files.

14. Josiah Win User
    theres a reason i dont want to produce the blue screen again...everytime my computer restarts to finish installing the drivers, when my computer is goin to restart it cuts straight off...and i would have to manually start it back...and then go to safe mode repeat the process..uninstall the drivers...repeat the same restart process and hope that my computer comes back on...so i really dont want to do it

Josiah, Sep 19, 2015
  15. axe0 New Member
    Please do the following:

• Open an admin command prompt
    • Copy/paste "sfc/scannow" (without quotes) and press enter
    • When it finished reboot your system
    • Open again an admin command prompt
    • Enter sfc/scannow again
    If sfc/scannow does NOT say "Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violation", please upload the cbs.log file located at {windows partition}\Windows\Logs\CBS\, if the file is too large try a 3rd party uploader like dropbox, onedrive, google drive, mediafire etc.
    System File Check(SFC a.k.a. Windows Resource Protection) needs to have your system rebooted in order for sfc to try to fix the problems that it finds.

Thema:

1. BSOD SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION atikmdag.sys - Similar Threads - BSOD SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION atikmdag

2. Windows 10 BSOD SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 3b with igdkmd64.sys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 BSOD SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 3b with igdkmd64.sys: Hi,I recently sometimes got BSOD SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 3b with igdkmd64.sys randomly.My computer is a 3 year old notebook. It is fine until recent month. I have no idea why this BSOD keep occurring. I also update the intel graphic driver. The frequency was reduced. But,...
  3. Windows 10 BSOD SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 3b with igdkmd64.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 BSOD SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 3b with igdkmd64.sys: Hi,I recently sometimes got BSOD SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 3b with igdkmd64.sys randomly.My computer is a 3 year old notebook. It is fine until recent month. I have no idea why this BSOD keep occurring. I also update the intel graphic driver. The frequency was reduced. But,...
  4. Windows 10 BSOD SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 3b with igdkmd64.sys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. BSOD igdkmdnd64.sys SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

BSOD igdkmdnd64.sys SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION: Am having 1-2 times per week BSOD with same notice:Stop code: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTIONWhat failed: igdkmdnd64.sysThis is a relatively new Inspiron 7506 2n1 w/ souped up specs talking to a Dell WD19TB Thunderbolt dock and a pair of Dell S2421HS 1920 x 1080 monitors via...
  6. BSOD (dxgmms2.sys) SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION every 10-20 min of Arma 2

BSOD (dxgmms2.sys) SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION every 10-20 min of Arma 2: Hi, Since 2 days I am continuously getting BSOD while playing Arma 2 every 10 - 20 minutes of gameplay. It started with latest Windows 10 update i think. I uninstalled the only 3 windows update components from Programs and Features but still BSOD wasn't resolved....
  7. Bsod system_service_exception

Bsod system_service_exception: Hello there, I have just installed Windows 10 and this is happening very often: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION After googling about this I came to this forum. I followed this instructions ( but I don't know where to look for help. This is the link for my dump files...
  8. BSOD (atikmdag+0x48999) in minidump

BSOD (atikmdag+0x48999) in minidump: New Win10 10.0.16299 Build 16299 Samsung MXHPV256HDGL-0000 M.2 system drive Asrock X99 -11 Extreme i7-5930K Saphire Radeon R9 295-X2 with AMD 22.19.677.257 driver This is a dual GPU card Running ServeRaid M5210 SAS raid with 2 arrays 8 rotational disks total Dual EVGA...
  9. System_Service_Exception(dxgmms2.sys)

System_Service_Exception(dxgmms2.sys): Hello there guys, this has been bugging from a while now. I have been pulling my hair out and cannot seem to find the defect. It happens when I play AC:Revelations and it happens randomly I think, even though I haven't tested it out on anything specific just thought you guys...
  10. BSOD while moving Laptop error system_service_exception dxgmms1.sys

BSOD while moving Laptop error system_service_exception dxgmms1.sys: Hello, I an having issues with the BSOD error system_service_exception dxgmms1.sys when i move my laptop from the table onto my lap. I have recently upgraded to windows 10 to try to remedy the problem from Windows 7. My computer is about 4 years old and I use it for...