Windows 10: BSOD SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION Crash while playing

Discus and support BSOD SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION Crash while playing in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi there, My PC is getting random BSODS while playing. I tested RAM with Memtest86 but no errors were found. Also reinstalling Windows from a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Cesah, Mar 11, 2016.

1. Cesah Win User

BSOD SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION Crash while playing

Hi there,

My PC is getting random BSODS while playing. I tested RAM with Memtest86 but no errors were found. Also reinstalling Windows from a scratch didn't help so any help would be deeply appreciated.*Smile

All the neccesary info is attached.

:)

Cesah, Mar 11, 2016
  2. Neprut Win User

Windows BSOD issues - Have DMP files

The driver verifier is not the issue here.... The whole point of that command is to BSOD your system and to see which drivers are acting up, that is the reason I posted the .dmp file for that BSOD. Of course I would have disabled that after successfully
    getting the system to crash...

My BIOS is the latest version (American Megatrends Inc. 1.I0, 25-Apr-17), that is the reason the .nfo file is included with the dumps so people are able to see that.

The SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION is indeed the main BSOD caused by main things over the past few weeks, which is what I am trying to fix.

29JUL - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (win32kfull.sys)

26JUL - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (win32kbase.sys)

24JUL - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (ntoskrnl.exe)

23JUL - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (win32kbase.sys)

22JUL - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (ntoskrnl.exe)

18JUL - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (win32kbase.sys)

ect, ect...

If older .dmp files are necessary I can always provide.

Thanks.

Neprut, Mar 11, 2016
  3. Recurring BSOD crashes after using specific software (Axure RP Pro)

The causes of the BSOD's are related to BAD_POOL_CALLER and SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION related to the drivers; ntoskrnl.exe+16c560 and win32kbase.sys

StefanoToledo, Mar 11, 2016
  4. BSOD SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION Crash while playing

Hello Cesah and welcome to 10forums! *Smile

I would recommend that you visit AMD's driver download page and update your graphics card drivers!
    Download Drivers

Cheers, Boris *Smile

BorisTheAnimal, Mar 12, 2016
  5. You can try booting into Safe Mode and disabling/re-installing the driver. You don't mention which driver is cited in the BSOD, in most cases one will be.

If that doesn't work, try running Recovery Media, it may be able to repair the drivers.

BTW if you don't have a snapshot or disk image in place, you might want to pick one up. Macrium Reflect Free, Drive Cloner, Comodo Time Machine, or Rollback Rx are solid choices.

HanginJang, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

BSOD SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION Crash while playing

1. BSOD SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION Crash while playing - Similar Threads - BSOD SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION Crash

2. BSOD crash System_service_exception

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD crash System_service_exception: Hello. I had faced multiple BSOD this week. After updating my drivers, using the scan now and DISM and found nothing unusual I keep getting BSOD errors but they are less frequent about once or twice a day instead of every 30 minutes / 1 hour.I think Firefox is at fault, I...
  3. BSOD crash System_service_exception

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD crash System_service_exception: Hello. I had faced multiple BSOD this week. After updating my drivers, using the scan now and DISM and found nothing unusual I keep getting BSOD errors but they are less frequent about once or twice a day instead of every 30 minutes / 1 hour.I think Firefox is at fault, I...
  4. BSOD crash System_service_exception

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. BSOD System_Service_Exception while playing games

BSOD System_Service_Exception while playing games: Getting a BSOD about 10 minutes after starting a game. Seems to happen most consistently with Fortnite. Computer runs fine otherwise. Updated my video card drivers as well as windows and the issue hasn't been resolved. Have also tried a system restore but this only seems to...
  6. BSOD System_Service_Exception (Netio.SYS) while gaming

BSOD System_Service_Exception (Netio.SYS) while gaming: My wife gets this when playing any game or while trying to boot up said game. Sometimes it does it sometimes not. I have looked up some stuff for it & have already tried uninstilling nvidia network adapter & i believe mcafee (it came w/ the laptop). Thank You in advanced....
  7. BSOD When Playing Games System_Service_Exception

BSOD When Playing Games System_Service_Exception: I recently installed a new hard drive into my system. It began to crash with the System_Service_Exception error. I decided that since I was going to reinstall windows on a SSD anyways, I might as well do it now. So I reinstalled windows on a solid state and everything was...
  8. BSOD system_service_exception, when playing

BSOD system_service_exception, when playing: Hello I am beginning to get a BSOD system_service_exception, when i play a game on my pc. Attachment 41818 Thenk you for your help, Anders 25680
  9. BSOD while playing Dota (maybe other games?), SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

BSOD while playing Dota (maybe other games?), SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION: Hi, I'm on Windows 10 Pro 64-bit, and I've had BSODs while playing Dota 2. I have a dump available here: Dropbox - 081915-12875-01.dmp but also the regular zip file attached to this post. This is a pastebin of !analyze -v ************* Symbol Path validation summary...
  10. BSOD System_Service_Exception when playing Games

BSOD System_Service_Exception when playing Games: I get the BSOD when playing games. It only occurs when something big happens, (for example on Dragon Age: Inquisition when a dragon scorches the entire field). It happens both when my system is overclocked and when it is not overclocked (I tried both.) I figured it was a...