Windows 10: BSOD System_Service_Exception. Please Help!

Discus and support BSOD System_Service_Exception. Please Help! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I'm looking to get some help a BSOD that just popped up again today. First, a little background. Specs: Intel Core i7-4790, EVGA GeForce GTX... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by valor, Feb 12, 2016.

1. valor Win User

BSOD System_Service_Exception. Please Help!

Hi,

I'm looking to get some help a BSOD that just popped up again today. First, a little background.

Specs: Intel Core i7-4790, EVGA GeForce GTX 950, Cooler Master HAF 912 - System Build - PCPartPicker

I built this machine about 3 weeks ago, and from the very first time installing Windows 10 I received a BSOD. After I got through the installation of Win 10 I was getting a BSOD about once every half hour, usually related System Service Exception or IRQ something or memory. So here is what I did on that same day.
    1. Swapped out video card, reinstalled Windows 10 (Still got BSOD)
    2. Swapped out SSD, reinstalled Windows 10 (Still got BSOD)
    3. Reseated RAM, reinstalled Windows 10 (No BSOD)
    4. Ran memtest86+ on each RAM module for varying passes on each module in each slot, no errors. Also ran Windows memory diagnostic, no errors.
    5. Did sfc /scannow, windows found some corrupt files but could not repair all of them.
    6. My conclusion was that I didn't seat the RAM properly the first time around and because of that the system files were got screwed up during installation.

Since then, my desktop ran almost flawless, minus a random web browser crash here and there. Then today things got bad. Mozilla would crash every few minutes, so I switched to IE, and got the same thing. Downloaded and installed Opera and Chrome, both crash. Then, along with the browser crash came a BSOD with System_Service_Exception 0x0000003b. Event viewer says the system rebooted from a bug check.

I'm looking for some help with analyzing these BSOD to figure out what is going on. My system was running just fine for 2 weeks, I would game, stream videos, and work within different VMs without any hiccup.

Thank you!

:)

valor, Feb 12, 2016
  2. Neprut Win User

Windows BSOD issues - Have DMP files

The driver verifier is not the issue here.... The whole point of that command is to BSOD your system and to see which drivers are acting up, that is the reason I posted the .dmp file for that BSOD. Of course I would have disabled that after successfully
    getting the system to crash...

My BIOS is the latest version (American Megatrends Inc. 1.I0, 25-Apr-17), that is the reason the .nfo file is included with the dumps so people are able to see that.

The SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION is indeed the main BSOD caused by main things over the past few weeks, which is what I am trying to fix.

29JUL - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (win32kfull.sys)

26JUL - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (win32kbase.sys)

24JUL - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (ntoskrnl.exe)

23JUL - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (win32kbase.sys)

22JUL - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (ntoskrnl.exe)

18JUL - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (win32kbase.sys)

ect, ect...

If older .dmp files are necessary I can always provide.

Thanks.

Neprut, Feb 12, 2016
  3. Destavan Win User
    BSOD SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (win32kfull.sys) error

I some issue , my laptop have blue screen after install driver vga. It bsod code sometimes SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION , VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE (atukmpag.sys or atikmdag.sys)

I tired to try another driver but still bsod.

Can someone give me soluion for issue ?

Laptop asus k43by vga ati 6470m

Os windows 10 64bit

PLease help me BSOD System_Service_Exception. Please Help! :(

Destavan, Feb 12, 2016
  4. valor Win User

Realized that Windows did install automatic updates on Wednesday for me. I didn't use computer on Thursday, so this may be related. I ran a sfc /scannow and it did find corrupted files but couldn't fix them all. Right now I'm running multiple videos in Chrome and haven't had a BSOD yet (20 minutes). Would still like to analyze the dump files though for any clues as to what may be going on.

valor, Feb 12, 2016
Thema:

1. BSOD System_Service_Exception. Please Help! - Similar Threads - BSOD System_Service_Exception Please

2. BSOD - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 3b - please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 3b - please help: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 3bAn exception happened while executing a system service routine.Arguments:Arg1: 00000000c0000005, Exception code that caused the BugCheckArg2: fffffe0f3b688aaf, Address of the instruction which caused the BugCheckArg3: ffffe28828b2efc0, Address of...
  3. BSOD - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 3b - please help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 3b - please help: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 3bAn exception happened while executing a system service routine.Arguments:Arg1: 00000000c0000005, Exception code that caused the BugCheckArg2: fffffe0f3b688aaf, Address of the instruction which caused the BugCheckArg3: ffffe28828b2efc0, Address of...
  4. BSOD - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 3b - please help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION BSOD - help please.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION BSOD - help please.: I was playing a video game, the game crashed and I got this BSOD. I have attached the dump file. After quick analysis it seems like watchdog.sys is at fault, can someone analyze the dump properly and tell me if it's likely a video driver issue? Thanks in...
  6. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION BSOD - help please.

SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION BSOD - help please.: I was playing a video game, the game crashed and I got this BSOD. I have attached the dump file. After quick analysis it seems like watchdog.sys is at fault, can someone analyze the dump properly and tell me if it's likely a video driver issue? Thanks in...
  7. Please help identifying cause of BSODs: system_service_exception memory_management...

Please help identifying cause of BSODs: system_service_exception memory_management...: Hello.Can you please help me identify what's causing this BSODs?https://imgur.com/a/u9AzOm5Minidump.rarWhether it is a hardware problem or a drivers problem?Thanks!...
  8. PLEASE HELP - BSOD - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION - Dump Files Included

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PLEASE HELP - BSOD - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION - Dump Files Included: Good afternoon, My PC specs are below, I have been having issues with my PC Blue screening with the error Ci.dll , System service exception, I have had Status_Illegal_instruction on Microsoft edge, I have not been able to game or download games without the computer crashing....
  9. PLEASE HELP - BSOD - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION - Dump Files Included

PLEASE HELP - BSOD - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION - Dump Files Included: Good afternoon, My PC specs are below, I have been having issues with my PC Blue screening with the error Ci.dll , System service exception, I have had Status_Illegal_instruction on Microsoft edge, I have not been able to game or download games without the computer crashing....
  10. System_service_exception and other BSoD. Please help.

System_service_exception and other BSoD. Please help.: Hey, my computer has been doing this for a while now, but it will go for bursts with it working. However lately the blue screens have become a lot more common and has made the computer just unusable. Attached are my dmp files. Attachment 77126 48611