Windows 10: BSOD System_Service_Exception when playing Games

Discus and support BSOD System_Service_Exception when playing Games in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I get the BSOD when playing games. It only occurs when something big happens, (for example on Dragon Age: Inquisition when a dragon scorches the entire... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Croyvile, Jul 30, 2015.

1. Croyvile Win User

BSOD System_Service_Exception when playing Games

I get the BSOD when playing games. It only occurs when something big happens, (for example on Dragon Age: Inquisition when a dragon scorches the entire field). It happens both when my system is overclocked and when it is not overclocked (I tried both.)

I figured it was a driver issue so I used the driver verification tool and it found an error on a driver. Unfortunately, I was unable to write down the driver in time and using the tool is a giant pain that heats up my cpu so I turned it off as soon as I could. The driver error is logged in the form of the latest BSOD dump log included in the post.
    I will appreciate the help in determining the issue and taking steps on how to resolve it.

Attachment 27162

p.s Hardware info found in my profile.

:)

Croyvile, Jul 30, 2015

2. Get BSODs SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, BAD_POOL_HEADER, MEMORY_MANAGEMENT appear in Windows 10

Hi, i dont know why but lately i have been getting a lot of BSODs when im play games such as CSGO, rocket league and dirty bomb. The main BSODs i have gotten are: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, BAD_POOL_HEADER, MEMORY_MANAGEMENT, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, and KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE.
    Is there any way to stop some of these? like buying new hardware or something? Or is it probably just time for me to get a new computer?

Thanks.

Peter Mo 14, Jul 30, 2015
  3. I'm getting BSoD when playing a 3D game.

I am using the latest version of Windows 10 (Up to 17-Jan-2016). I get this BSOD indicating a System_Service_Exception for file dxgmms2.sys sometimes when I playing a 3D game. It crushes after the game
    running for a while but not the time when lunching it.

Please help.

Here is the DMP file.

SignOfFrostmourne, Jul 30, 2015
  4. z3r010 Win User

I've just had a quick look at your dumps and two mention McAfee, I'd get rid of that while waiting for somebody to do a full analysis.

z3r010, Jul 30, 2015
  5. Croyvile Win User
    Alright, though I have the All Access version subscription. Any thoughts on a possible replacement AV for the future?

Croyvile, Jul 30, 2015
  6. z3r010 Win User
    I'd just use Windows built in antivirus while you get your system stable.

z3r010, Jul 30, 2015
  7. Croyvile Win User
    Just as an update, I've played about 3 hours of diablo III at ultra settings and haven't crashed yet. Before this I uninstalled McAfee and cleaned out my registry.

Croyvile, Jul 30, 2015
  8. Croyvile Win User

So i did get the error again from Skyrim on Ultra Settings.

Croyvile, Jul 30, 2015
  9. Boozad Win User
    Can you post up new logs to capture the latest dump file please.

Boozad, Jul 30, 2015
  10. Boozad Win User
    The latest one is still blaming McAfee so there must still be traces of it on your system.
    Code: BugCheck 3B, {c0000005, fffff801cc0e0d72, ffffd00023e29160, 0} *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for mfeavfk.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for mfeavfk.sys Probably caused by : mfeavfk.sys ( mfeavfk+1fe4f ) Followup: MachineOwner[/quote]
    Download the McAfee Removal Tool linked below and run it. I don't think it's been tested in W10 yet but it should work.

BSOD System_Service_Exception when playing Games [​IMG]

Boozad, Jul 30, 2015
  11. Croyvile Win User
    Alright, it should be completely removed. I'm going to poke the bear with a stick and see if I still get the error. If so I'll record it and post it.

Croyvile, Jul 30, 2015
  12. Boozad Win User
    Hopefully all should be good, if there were traces of McAfee left running they would conflict with Windows Defender.

Boozad, Jul 30, 2015
  13. Croyvile Win User

So, I'm running Skyrim with Diablo both on ultra settings and steam and origin and the Battle.net app and firefox with netflix. So far no crash.

Croyvile, Jul 30, 2015
  14. Boozad Win User
    Sounds good, keep us posted.

Boozad, Jul 30, 2015
  15. Croyvile Win User
    Ok, so I threw on Dragon Age: Inquisition on top of all of that at ultra settings and no crash. I might be ready to assume the problem is fixed.

Croyvile, Jul 30, 2015
Thema:

1. BSOD System_Service_Exception when playing Games - Similar Threads - BSOD System_Service_Exception playing

2. Constant BSOD when gaming SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Constant BSOD when gaming SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION: Seeing my specs no reason I should be crashing, games run fine. Randomly crashes at times sends me a BSOD. Here's specs Windows 10 Home 64-bit Intel Core i7 7700K @ 4.20GHz Kaby Lake 16.0GB Dual Corsair Vengance ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. PRIME Z270-A 4095MB NVIDIA GeForce...
  3. BSOD System_Service_Exception while playing games

BSOD System_Service_Exception while playing games: Getting a BSOD about 10 minutes after starting a game. Seems to happen most consistently with Fortnite. Computer runs fine otherwise. Updated my video card drivers as well as windows and the issue hasn't been resolved. Have also tried a system restore but this only seems to...
  4. BSOD System_Service_Exception (Netio.SYS) while gaming

BSOD System_Service_Exception (Netio.SYS) while gaming: My wife gets this when playing any game or while trying to boot up said game. Sometimes it does it sometimes not. I have looked up some stuff for it & have already tried uninstilling nvidia network adapter & i believe mcafee (it came w/ the laptop). Thank You in advanced....
  5. BSOD When Playing Games System_Service_Exception

BSOD When Playing Games System_Service_Exception: I recently installed a new hard drive into my system. It began to crash with the System_Service_Exception error. I decided that since I was going to reinstall windows on a SSD anyways, I might as well do it now. So I reinstalled windows on a solid state and everything was...
  6. BSOD system_service_exception, when playing

BSOD system_service_exception, when playing: Hello I am beginning to get a BSOD system_service_exception, when i play a game on my pc. Attachment 41818 Thenk you for your help, Anders 25680
  7. BSOD while playing Dota (maybe other games?), SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

BSOD while playing Dota (maybe other games?), SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION: Hi, I'm on Windows 10 Pro 64-bit, and I've had BSODs while playing Dota 2. I have a dump available here: Dropbox - 081915-12875-01.dmp but also the regular zip file attached to this post. This is a pastebin of !analyze -v ************* Symbol Path validation summary...
  8. BSOD SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION Crash while playing

BSOD SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION Crash while playing: Hi there, My PC is getting random BSODS while playing. I tested RAM with Memtest86 but no errors were found. Also reinstalling Windows from a scratch didn't help so any help would be deeply appreciated.*Smile All the neccesary info is attached. 43792
  9. BSOD when playing youtube videos (SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION)

BSOD when playing youtube videos (SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION): I recently build a new computer (everything new except for harddrive), and upgraded my windows 7 to windows 10. Few days ago I got a BSOD while watching youtube in firefox (I dont recall the type of error) than today I got a BSOD while watching youtube again...
  10. BSOD when playing games, error 0x03b and system service exception

BSOD when playing games, error 0x03b and system service exception: This is my computer: IAmNice - Profiel - Wenslijst - Tweakers And Im mostly getting BSOD system service exception, sometimes memory mangement error(only 2-3 times though) and sometimes a different one. I have tested my ram using memtest, tested harddrive with hdd tool and...