Windows 10: BSOD System_services_exception Netio.sys while opening 30+ chrome tabs

Discus and support BSOD System_services_exception Netio.sys while opening 30+ chrome tabs in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, sometime I got BSOD, and today I've just got it once again, BSOD System_services_exception Netio.sys while I was opening 30+ chrome tabs (video... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by hoangthi, Dec 30, 2016.

1. hoangthi Win User

BSOD System_services_exception Netio.sys while opening 30+ chrome tabs

Hello, sometime I got BSOD, and today I've just got it once again, BSOD System_services_exception Netio.sys while I was opening 30+ chrome tabs (video and kind of it) and serveral softwares
    I only remember some information: 5.5 GB / 8GB, 40% of I5 6500 CPU.

In addition: months ago, I did something like changing the themes and got white screen, I had to go to safe mode and do something to re-activate the original theme, and my system got back to work.
    Since that I have faced with BSOD several times, when I was opening many softwares or importing video to a video editor named Premiere cc (not so often)

Some last images:
    Attachment 115433

Attachment 115434

I have uploaded the file generated by you, so please help me to find out the problem.
    Thanks in advanced and Happy new year
    Attachment 115436

:)

hoangthi, Dec 30, 2016

2. Having multiple bluescreens

I have a fairly recente laptop, that came with win 10, and suddenly, my computer started crashing repeatedly! Can not play fifa nor open Google chrome, and get multiple codes associated to the bsod, like memory management, netio.sys or system servisse
    exception. What should I do?

FranciscoAmaro98, Dec 30, 2016
  3. I have IRQL_LESS_OR_NOT_EQUAL problem

while i was watching youtube and instaling avg antivirus program it appear BSOD whit message DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (NETIO.SYS) i hope you can help me.

Miloš Šovljanski, Dec 30, 2016
  4. Ztruker Win User

You appear to have a illegal installation of Windows 10 and/or other software. Please correct this by installing and activating a legal copy. If you then get any more BSODs, run DM_Log_collector and upload the zip file and I'll be happy to take a look at it.

Ztruker, Dec 30, 2016
Thema:

1. BSOD System_services_exception Netio.sys while opening 30+ chrome tabs - Similar Threads - BSOD System_services_exception Netio

2. Constant BSOD while opening Browser especially Chrome

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant BSOD while opening Browser especially Chrome: Hi,Need some help here where I have been constantly getting BSOD of either DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and something related to Kernel & System. Need someone to assist in investigating on whether it is related to my RAM that is required to change or it is because of a...
  3. Constant BSOD while opening Browser especially Chrome

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant BSOD while opening Browser especially Chrome: Hi,Need some help here where I have been constantly getting BSOD of either DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and something related to Kernel & System. Need someone to assist in investigating on whether it is related to my RAM that is required to change or it is because of a...
  4. Constant BSOD while opening Browser especially Chrome

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. How to stop blue screen netio sys errors

How to stop blue screen netio sys errors: how do you stop blue screen errors namely netio sys https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-stop-blue-screen-netio-sys-errors/e49a01ce-e85b-473a-83a5-bc6993532637
  6. BSOD in windows 10 while opening Chrome

BSOD in windows 10 while opening Chrome: Getting BSOD while opening Chrome. Error is Bad pool mfesapsn.sys. What to do ? please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-in-windows-10-while-opening-chrome/b299e7ed-f74e-451a-b351-9f23d7bb8e7f
  7. BSOD while on chrome, skype and league client open

BSOD while on chrome, skype and league client open: DESKTOP-QBN8TTG-Τετ_02_05_2018_224709,71.zip 109215
  8. system_service_exception - netio-sys Always when computer is idle

system_service_exception - netio-sys Always when computer is idle: Hello, guys! Ive been getting BSOD for around a week and I notice it only happens if I leave the computer idle for around 10~20 minutes, it won't happen at all while I'm using it. I'm running a Z800 HP Workstation. Attached are the log files. Thank you in advance! *Smile...
  9. Random BSOD - while Chrome open

Random BSOD - while Chrome open: 1) For startup and recovery system failure: un-check automatically restart When automatically restart is unchecked and there is a BSOD you will see a BSOD window. The BSOD window has a counter and rises to 100%. Please allow this to rise to 100% before rebooting. On...
  10. BSOD while gaming - wdf01000.sys

BSOD while gaming - wdf01000.sys: Hi gents, I have created an account here to ask for some assistance because I am at wit's end with my BSOD issues. Early January 2018 my PC started acting up and BSODing like a wild savage while gaming. MemTest, OCCT all passed just fine so I moved from a hardware to a...
Tags: