Windows 10: BSOD SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED caused by ntoskrnl.exe

Discus and support BSOD SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED caused by ntoskrnl.exe in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I've been getting multiple BSODs over the past 2 days at seemingly random times and finally got BlueScreenViewer to read my memory dumps. This is the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by A_BoxOf_Raisins, Aug 7, 2018.

1. BSOD SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED caused by ntoskrnl.exe

I've been getting multiple BSODs over the past 2 days at seemingly random times and finally got BlueScreenViewer to read my memory dumps.

This is the report I get.

It's not all of the ones from the past 2 days, but all of the BSODs are from the same cause.

I have no idea how to fix any of this and would REALLY appreciate some help.

BSOD SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED caused by ntoskrnl.exe 1b33662f-ea76-48fb-8a0b-efec3a6415f9?upload=true.png

:)

A_BoxOf_Raisins, Aug 7, 2018

2. BSOD: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

Hello Ethan,

We realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with BSOD SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED on your system. We will certainly help you.

Blue screens (BSOD) is mostly occur due to hardware and sometimes due to incompatible software. In a lot of cases it is a corrupted driver or a driver conflict. The most common causes of blue screens are overheating, faulty RAM, video card problem
    and BIOS.

The SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED bug check has a value of 0x0000007E. This bug check indicates that a system thread generated an exception that the error handler did not catch.

We suggest you to kindly follow the steps from the below article and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Let us know the status of the issue and the result of troubleshooting. We will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Aug 7, 2018
  3. Windows 10 BSOD: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

When I start my laptop. It's always restart and show BSOD : SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

(Cl.dll). Please give me your suggestion.

Athipphakone, Aug 7, 2018
  4. BSOD SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED caused by ntoskrnl.exe

BSOD ntoskrnl, plz help!

Hello, I'm having bsod when I launch benchmark with sisoft sandra.

I got 2 different bsod DRIVER_CORRUPTED_XPOOL and DRIVER_OVERRAN_STACK_BUFFER all with the same driver ntoskrnl.

what to do?

i'm using win10 64bit.

thank you

S_Bourghol, Aug 7, 2018
Thema:

BSOD SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED caused by ntoskrnl.exe

1. BSOD SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED caused by ntoskrnl.exe - Similar Threads - BSOD SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED caused

2. BSOD in verifier SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED caused by HIDCLASS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD in verifier SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED caused by HIDCLASS: The laptop I'm using have been experiencing bsod for a quite a long time. I've never been able to pinpoint the problem. Today after some multiple session using verifier, multiple problems occurred from problems with Vanguard driver to ScpVbus driver. Both of those problems...
  3. BSOD in verifier SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED caused by HIDCLASS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD in verifier SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED caused by HIDCLASS: The laptop I'm using have been experiencing bsod for a quite a long time. I've never been able to pinpoint the problem. Today after some multiple session using verifier, multiple problems occurred from problems with Vanguard driver to ScpVbus driver. Both of those problems...
  4. BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe: KUKutter_UKFirstly, I would like to say that I am posting this again because after having an instant reply from an 'Andrew', and posting my dmp files as requested on July 24th I haven't heard anything back since! I have responded a couple of times but nothing is happening to...
  5. BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe

BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe: Hi there, My new machine around 8 months old now runs perfectly most of the time. Uptime 3 - 6 weeks at a time. NO issues at all - I am a heavy PC user: Gaming, Audio Work and some 3D modelling, so my machine goes through its paces.Every now and then on boot, I get the error...
  6. BSODs SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED caused by ntoskrnl.exe

BSODs SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED caused by ntoskrnl.exe: Hello, I have been experiencing BSODs and programs closing while playing games on my PC. I ran Device Verifier to find the issue and after opening a game, my computer crashed to a Blue Screen with the error SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED. I opened the logs in Blue Screen...
  7. BSOD SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED caused by driver lvrs64.sys

BSOD SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED caused by driver lvrs64.sys: As the title says, I have been encountering two same BSODs that is caused by one driver lvrs64.sys that happens to be Logitech driver from the external webcam that I bought for my laptop, Logitech C270, since my built-in webcam is broken. Please tell me if there are any...
  8. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe

BSOD ntoskrnl..exe: My computer has crashed a few times often when i play games. I bought more ram because i thought that it was the issue but it didn't help. It did work a few days but then the crashes came back. After that i fixed the BSOD´s by lowering the graphics and the resolution on the...
  9. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0

BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0: Help. Getting 4-5 of these a day. Running latest Windows 10 Pro, Xibo signboard, Docker with Xibo server. Always the same 'Caused By Address'. Put in new memory, ran memory test, no errors, all drivers up to date. Change disk type to AHCA, made sure windows driver was...
  10. BSOD caused by ntoskrnl exceptions

BSOD caused by ntoskrnl exceptions: Hello to anyone that is willing to help my name is Glenn, My pc was assembled by professionals but it got really hot so a month ago I took my cpu cooler off and noticed that they left the plastic on the cpu cooling block, So I fixed that issue after emailing the people...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. system thread exception not handled ntoskernel