Windows 10: BSOD SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED please help :D

Discus and support BSOD SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED please help :D in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So for years now my PC has been crashing now and then. I have installed many different versions of windows but there has been no change. There are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by mrpomato, Mar 28, 2018.

1. mrpomato Win User

BSOD SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED please help :D

So for years now my PC has been crashing now and then.

I have installed many different versions of windows but there has been no change. There are 2 dump files in the attachment. The first one occurred after I increased the voltage of my GPU to try and fix a crashing issue I had with a game. (Game is Path of Exile, Steam version) However increasing the voltage caused a crash so I decided to run the driver verifier in the command prompt. This caused my PC to BSOD causing the second dump file. I booted into safe mode to turn off the verifier and have come to ask for help.

Thank you in advance *Smile

:)

mrpomato, Mar 28, 2018

2. Windows 10 BSOD: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

When I start my laptop. It's always restart and show BSOD : SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

(Cl.dll). Please give me your suggestion.

Athipphakone, Mar 28, 2018
  3. JBJblaze Win User
    Received a SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED BSOD due to CMUSBDAC.sys

Greetings again, fellow Windows 10ers!

I just received this BSOD today with the stop code 'SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED' and apparently what failed was CMUSBDAC.sys.

My file is downloadable from: 080117-43187-01.dmp

If someone could fill me in on what could be causing this, I'd greatly appreciate it!

Thanks for further help and info on this!

~

JBJblaze, Mar 28, 2018
  4. philc43 Win User

You are probably not going to get help because your logs show signs of programs that are used to avoid the activation of windows.

See Forum Rules

philc43, Mar 28, 2018
Thema:

1. BSOD SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED please help :D - Similar Threads - BSOD SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED please

2. SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED 7e PLEASE HELP!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED 7e PLEASE HELP!!: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED 7eThis is a very common BugCheck. Usually the exception address pinpointsthe driver/function that caused the problem. Always note this addressas well as the link date of the driver/image that contains this address.Arguments:Arg1:...
  3. SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED 7e PLEASE HELP!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED 7e PLEASE HELP!!: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED 7eThis is a very common BugCheck. Usually the exception address pinpointsthe driver/function that caused the problem. Always note this addressas well as the link date of the driver/image that contains this address.Arguments:Arg1:...
  4. SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED WppRecorder.sys BsoD Help!!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED WppRecorder.sys BsoD Help!!!: I was upgrading from Windows 7 Ultimate to Windows 10 Pro. When I booted up windows I found out that all of my drivers were very old so I tried to update them, BSoD immdiently. Showing that BSoD, please anyone, tell me how I can fix this BSoD. I’ve tried, re-installing,...
  5. SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED rtsuvc.sys BSOD. Urgent help required!!

SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED rtsuvc.sys BSOD. Urgent help required!!: Been having a lot of BSOD issues recently. The error shown is SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED rtsuvc.sys. I use Lenovo G50-70 and is running Windows 10. From what I have found using google, the problem is with some Realtek driver either the Card Reader or the Camera so...
  6. SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED BSOD

SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED BSOD: Hello, I've been having some difficulty with the SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED BSOD for two days now. I've ran chkdsk, sfc scannow, and a memory diagnotic to determine my problems which all came back inconclusive. I've reinstalled my NVIDIA Geforce 660 GPU and my WD SSD...
  7. BSOD: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

BSOD: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED: I've been encountering BSOD of this type and various others also seen PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA and IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL in the past every once in a while, up to several times a day. I've recently gotten a new MOBO and RAM, so I don't think these are the issues, but am...
  8. Bsod system_thread_exception_not_handled

Bsod system_thread_exception_not_handled: I am on Windows 10 pro version 1803. The first time I noticed the system_thread_exception_not_handled BSOD was when I tried to update to the 1909 version when the system does its initial reboot. After that, the update is reverted. However, I have my computer running 24/7...
  9. SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED BSOD

SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED BSOD: Over the last month or so, I have been getting bluescreens or straight up crashes when I turn on my PC/Wake it from hibernate, its honestly getting really annoying to deal with now and I would like to know what is the actual problem with my PC as the BSOD error messages never...
  10. BSOD (System_Thread_Exception_Not_Handled)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD (System_Thread_Exception_Not_Handled): I had gone out of station for a couple weeks and when I returned, my desktop refused to boot instead giving a BSOD. I analysed the generated dump file and it states that winquic.sys is responsible for the BSOD. I am able to boot fine in safe mode. Please help me to restore it...