Windows 10: BSOD Tcpip.sys on "random encounter"Driver_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Discus and support BSOD Tcpip.sys on "random encounter"Driver_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey im a bit clueless here, it startet some days ago but i get a bsod sometimes when im surfing and opening for e.g yt videos, Drivers are updated, i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by killeftw, May 10, 2018.

1. killeftw Win User

BSOD Tcpip.sys on "random encounter"Driver_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Hey im a bit clueless here, it startet some days ago but i get a bsod sometimes when im surfing and opening for e.g yt videos, Drivers are updated, i deactivated teredo, reset my ip configs.I hope you guys can help me out here ^^ It happens at random, most times when i have multiple videos running but its always the same error Attached a minidump051018-7062-01.rar

:)

killeftw, May 10, 2018

2. Blue Screen of Death (BSOD)

I have lenovo Z51-70. On 3rd - Oct -2016 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1607 for x64-based Systems (KB3194496) was installed successfully. Since then i have been facing BSOD. Total 2 BSOD i have seen.

1) DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL ndis.sys

2) DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL tcpip.sys

Windows 10 update traps some systems in a boot loop, Microsoft promises fix [Updated] - ExtremeTech

Please refer this article they say that it's windows update problem ?

GauravYadav007, May 11, 2018
  3. BSOD DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL tcpip.sys

Updated the free fall sensor.

Ran the driver verifier and here are the event viewer file https://ufile.io/ec38 .

Matthew_Valdez95, May 11, 2018
Thema:

BSOD Tcpip.sys on "random encounter"Driver_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

1. BSOD Tcpip.sys on "random encounter"Driver_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - Similar Threads - BSOD Tcpip sys

2. Multiple BSOD, latest KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED what failed tcpip

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple BSOD, latest KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED what failed tcpip: Prior to this one it was SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED I can't think of any new SW that was installed prior to this starting. It was kind of infrequent but has become much more frequent to the point of uselessness. I've done memtest86, downloaded all drivers from both...
  3. BSOD Randomly when using PC. wdf01000.sys blue screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Randomly when using PC. wdf01000.sys blue screen: Hi, First time posting here. I have been having constant BSOD at random intervals. Simply when using PC. I have attached dump files. I would really appreciate any assistance. 85429
  4. BSOD L1C63x64.sys

BSOD L1C63x64.sys: Heya guys, this is my first post here *Smile. I just had like 3 or 4 BSODs in these last two days, never had any. I just updated my Atheros 8151 PCI-e driver from Network adapter->properties->update driver. I'm not sure if it is the cause, so I used the tool and attached...
  5. Random BSODs (wdf01000.sys, ntoskrnl.exe) caused by DAC / Foobar2000?

Random BSODs (wdf01000.sys, ntoskrnl.exe) caused by DAC / Foobar2000?: Warmest greetings to any who might be able to provide me a bit of insight. I have a 2016 HP Envy that has given me no problems in the last 14 months that I've owned it. In March I added a new audio DAC (external hardware, USB) to my system and installed and configured...
  6. Random BSODs caused by cm11264.sys.

Random BSODs caused by cm11264.sys.: Hi, i recently started having issues with my computer crashing. I will provide the dump files. I've looked up what cm11264.sys was connected to and it was my pair of Sennheiser 363d. I have since then tried multiple driver versions, and now have switched to a different port....
  7. BSOD @ random times, DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, L1C63x64.sys

BSOD @ random times, DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, L1C63x64.sys: It's not always L1C63x64.sys, it has also shown NETIO.SYS but only once. I have not seen consistency in activity during crashes, it's happened idling, downloading, playing a game. I've seen errors with this driver linked to the Atheros driver or a VPN (I have both a work...
  8. wdf01000.sys BSOD

wdf01000.sys BSOD: Hey, this is more of a question. My keyboard has been malfunctioning due to liquid damage, so to disable it I installed an incompatible keyboard/touchpad driver intentionally. The day after, I've been getting wdf01000.sys BSOD errors during startup, which brings me to a...
  9. BSOD possibly from TCPIP

BSOD possibly from TCPIP: Hi all I am hoping you can help with a BSOD that I am getting. I never have got my windbg symbols to work correctly but my minidumps seem to point to an issue with TCPIP.SYS. Previously it seemed to BSOD when browsing, but this latest one was happened right after I said...
  10. BSOD tdr_failure_igdkmd64.sys

BSOD tdr_failure_igdkmd64.sys: I have been encountering this error frequently when running games, mostly World of Tanks and the World of Warships beta test. I ALWAYS get this error whenever I accidentally bump the windows key on my laptop in game. If I am at the port or garage screen with all my ships,...