Windows 10: BSOD Thread stuck in device driver - AMD

Discus and support BSOD Thread stuck in device driver - AMD in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello. I`m getting a bsod after a while, tried everthing possible, no luck. Even with a clean windows install and gpu and chipset drivers. A fun... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by inouext, Dec 9, 2016.

1. inouext Win User

BSOD Thread stuck in device driver - AMD

Hello.
    I`m getting a bsod after a while, tried everthing possible, no luck.
    Even with a clean windows install and gpu and chipset drivers.
    A fun fact is my directx installer dxwebsetup never worked in this pc even with clean install, i always had to download DirectX Redistributable full installer to work.
    Can you guys take a look on my logs, thanks.

:)

inouext, Dec 9, 2016

2. BSOD Thread stuck in device driver - AMD APU

Hello.

I'm getting a lot o bsod on my new APU AMD A10-7860k.

Made a fresh install of windows and drivers, the problem persists.

System Specs:

Cpu: AMD A10-7860k

Motherboard: ASRock FM2A55M-HD+ R2.0

GPU: R7 Series Onboard

Memory: Crucial 2133Mhz 4gb x2

HDD: Amd ssd 120gb

Windows 10 x64 14393.479

Amd gpu and chipset 16.12.1 ReLive

Can anyone take a look in this crash dumps?

Thanks.

https://www.mediafire.com/?2gt9dmcxkwtkt29

Vinicius87, Dec 9, 2016
  3. BSOD Thread stuck in device driver - AMD APU

I have the same problem, with the same cpu, but my mother board is a msi a68hm-e33v2 if, please help me

FernandoReta, Dec 9, 2016
  4. lifetec Win User

Non-genuine Windows.
    The rules of this forum state clear to have a genuine activation, since there are reasonable doubts to believe that you have a nongenuine activitation, you need to install a clean copy of Windows and activate it genuine in order to receive support.

Forumrules
    4) No piracy or discussion of piracy allowed at all. Such as software, music, videos and other intellectual property violations (e.g. downloading youtube videos locally etc).

lifetec, Dec 10, 2016
Thema:

1. BSOD Thread stuck in device driver - AMD - Similar Threads - BSOD Thread stuck

2. BSOD {THREAD STUCK IN DEVICE DRIVER} AMD GPU

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD {THREAD STUCK IN DEVICE DRIVER} AMD GPU: Hi there, i have this Lenovo Ideoad 110-15ISK laptop with specs : Core i.5 6200U8gb Ram Amd r5 m3304 days ago i was ; as per routine using my PC when suddenly everything froze and a BSOD with error Thread Stuck In Device Driver occured. My Amd Driver gave me [Time out error]...
  3. BSOD {THREAD STUCK IN DEVICE DRIVER} AMD GPU

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD {THREAD STUCK IN DEVICE DRIVER} AMD GPU: Hi there, i have this Lenovo Ideoad 110-15ISK laptop with specs : Core i.5 6200U8gb Ram Amd r5 m3304 days ago i was ; as per routine using my PC when suddenly everything froze and a BSOD with error Thread Stuck In Device Driver occured. My Amd Driver gave me [Time out error]...
  4. BSOD {THREAD STUCK IN DEVICE DRIVER} AMD GPU

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. BSOD : Thread stuck in device driver

BSOD : Thread stuck in device driver: I recently got my pc built and I've noticed that when I'm playing games or doing other stuff, it sometimes starts to feel a little choppy and laggy-ish and then it crashes giving the error Thread Stuck in Device DriverIt has happened alot of times with me, it works perfectly...
  6. BSOD thread stuck in device driver

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD thread stuck in device driver: Hi, I have been getting the BSOD on my new pc. Here are the specs: Motherboard: asrock b450m hdv r4.0 Bios version p3.70 Cpu: ryzen 3 3200g part # yd3200c5fhbox Ram: 1x8gb gskill aegis 3000 mhz Ssd: kingston 120gb Psu: 400watt Os: windows 10 pro fully updated Drivers:...
  7. Thread stuck in device driver BSOD

Thread stuck in device driver BSOD: Hello everyone, I have been having this error while playing X-Plane 11. I am reinstalling it as I am typing. I updated all my drivers to the newest version including my RX Vega 54. I don't know what to do. Can someone please help me?...
  8. BSOD Device driver stuck in thread

BSOD Device driver stuck in thread: Have no clue why i get this, all my drivers are updated to the newest. Here`s a link to a folder with my dump files and sysinfo: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AgdnkJ74kZzOlX34CFIrFWZBPnYQ?e=p12wbi...
  9. BSOD Thread stuck in device driver

BSOD Thread stuck in device driver: Here is my computer: A10-7850K 3.7GHz Quad-Core, FBM-02 MicroATX Mini Tower - System Build - PCPartPicker Occasionally when I'm multitasking on the computer, it will have this error: Attachment 99662 I will attach all logs in a compressed file for your viewing pleasure:...
  10. BSOD Thread stuck In Device Driver

BSOD Thread stuck In Device Driver: Every so often (once every two or three weeks) it's quite random, normally when playing games. The game normally freezes and then the BSOD occurs. I am quite good with computers on the basic side of things but all this BSOD solving seems quite complicated so I might get a...