Windows 10: BSOD Thread_stuck and Memory_management

Discus and support BSOD Thread_stuck and Memory_management in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So I have been having unpredictable BSODs. At first I thought it was just drivers, so I tried multiple video driver versions and tried updating all my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by doginpants, May 19, 2016.

1. BSOD Thread_stuck and Memory_management

So I have been having unpredictable BSODs. At first I thought it was just drivers, so I tried multiple video driver versions and tried updating all my motherboard drivers, including my BIOS. I then tried using an old HD 7870 to see if it would solve my problem, but nope still BSOD. I then resorted to memory testing using both the windows tools and memtest86 for 8 passes, 0 errors. Any input would be great, thanks.Attachment 80679

:)

doginpants, May 19, 2016

2. MEMORY_MANAGEMENT,PFN_LIST_CORRUPT,BAD_POOL_HEADER BSODs on Windows 10 while gaming or just using my PC.

Any news on this?

I am still getting MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSODs BSOD Thread_stuck and Memory_management :(

LeonDamjanov, May 19, 2016
  3. Lots of BSOD's

PS: after my previous/last replie i had 3 more BSOD's:

seems like there are a lot of random once...

MEMORY_MANAGEMENT win32kbase.sys

MEMORY_MANAGEMENT ntoskrnl.exe

ntoskrnl.exe

florian de graef, May 19, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

BSOD Thread_stuck and Memory_management

Please run the DM Log Collector again and upload a new zip file, the current zip misses some important files + some are also corrupted.

BSOD Thread_stuck and Memory_management [​IMG]
    Diagnostics Test
    System File Check
    Please try following:
    • Open an admin command prompt
    • Copy/paste "sfc/scannow" (without quotes) and press enter
    • When it finished reboot your system
    • Open again an admin command prompt
    • Enter sfc/scannow again
    If sfc/scannow says "Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them" after the second SFC, please upload the cbs.log file located at %systemroot%\Logs\CBS\, if the file is too large try a 3rd party uploader like dropbox, onedrive, google drive, mediafire etc.
    System File Check(SFC a.k.a. Windows Resource Protection) needs to have your system rebooted in order for sfc to try to fix the problems that it finds.

Make a photo of SFC and post it.

5. So I tried running sfc scan and it discovered no errors. but anyways here is the new zip (Attachment 80779).

doginpants, May 19, 2016
  6. axe0 New Member
    I assume you've used the DM Log Collector in safe mode? Not a problem, only that some data is missing.
    Can you boot in normal mode?

Please free up space on your partitions to at least 15% free space to ensure Windows does not annoy you with background tasks.

Please remove Reimage Repair a.s.a.p.

Please update following drivers
    Driver Reference Table - VClone.sys
    Driver Reference Table - ElbyCDIO.sys

Please disable hardware acceleration in chrome if it is enabled
    • In the right upper corner, click on
      and choose settings.
    • Scroll below and click on 'advanced settings', scroll all the way to the end of the settings.
    • In the part 'system' is the option to enable/disable hardware acceleration.
    • If this option is enabled disable it
    Code: PROCESS_NAME: chrome.exe[/quote] Please uninstall everything of AMD using Display Driver Uninstaller and install new drivers from AMD. Be sure to install as less as possible software using custom/advanced options, you can use this tutorial to do so *Arrow AMD Graphics Drivers - Install Without Catalyst Install Manager - Windows 7 Help Forums
    Attachment 80787

7. Alright I made a new zip, installed new virtual clone drive, and clean installed my amd drivers. Here you go Attachment 80852. Thanks! Also before coming to this forum I ran sfcscan and discovered and fixed some files.

doginpants, May 20, 2016
  8. axe0 New Member

Please run SFC again and see what the result is, if the result is the same please upload the cbs.log file located at %systemroot%\Logs\CBS\, if the file is too large try a 3rd party uploader like dropbox, onedrive, google drive, mediafire etc.

Please check your Corsair SSD for firmware updates.

9. The SSD didn't have any firmware upgrades, but sfc did find some messed up files it seems. Here is the CBS log.

doginpants, May 20, 2016
  10. axe0 New Member
    Please reboot your system & run SFC again. Is the result of SFC the same?
    Code: 2016-05-21 10:13:05, Info CSI 000053c2 Hashes for file member \??\C:\Windows\SysWOW64\opencl.dll do not match actual file [l:10]"opencl.dll" : Found: {l:32 kLcOFnNg4mRSAK3TcPgP2OMz44HtT1NN/0GHam6FdsU=} Expected: {l:32 9rnAnuwzPjMQA7sW63oNAVhckspIngsqJXKYSUeQ5Do=} 2016-05-21 10:13:05, Info CSI 000053c3 [SR] Repairing corrupted file [l:23 ml:24]"\??\C:\Windows\SysWOW64"\[l:10]"opencl.dll" from store[/quote]

11. It says that it didnt find any integrity violations, I can upload the log if you need it.

doginpants, May 20, 2016
  12. axe0 New Member
    No need for a new log, that message is what we want *Smile
    I wanted to make sure you didn't kept getting that same message as it would indicate a problem.

13. BSOD Thread_stuck and Memory_management

Alright so I just experienced another blue screen, it was a memory management errorAttachment 81133

doginpants, May 21, 2016
  14. axe0 New Member
    Have you ever used Reimage?
    Code: Event[8495]: Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-TaskScheduler Date: 2016-05-21T11:00:10.690 Event ID: 414 Task: Task Misconfiguration Level: Warning Opcode: Info Keyword: N/A User: S-1-5-18 User Name: NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM Computer: DESKTOP-BE0P2AA Description: Task Scheduler service found a misconfiguration in the NT TASK\Reimage Reminder definition. Additional Data: Error Value: C:\Program Files\Reimage\Reimage Repair\ReimageReminder.exe.[/quote]

Diagnostic Test
    RAM TEST

Run MemTest86+ - Test RAM - Windows 10 Forums

Note

MemTest86+ needs to be run for at least 8 complete passes for conclusive results. Set it running before you go to bed and leave it overnight. We're looking for zero errors here. Even a single error will indicate RAM failure.

Make a photo of the result and post it.

Addition:
    If errors show up you can stop the test, remove all sticks but 1 and test this single stick in each slot for 8 passes or until errors show, switch sticks and repeat.
    If errors show up and you see them a lot later, no problem, the errors don't affect the test.

15. I installed it before I quite realized what it is, but immediately uninstalled it.

doginpants, May 21, 2016
Thema:

1. BSOD Thread_stuck and Memory_management - Similar Threads - BSOD Thread_stuck Memory_management

2. Memory_management bsod

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Memory_management bsod: Windows 10 Pro Version 2004 Got a BSOD with the MEMORY_MANAGEMENT stop code. -(2020-10-15_19-26-25).zip 166454
  3. Memory_management BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Memory_management BSOD: I have tried a million times to fix this problem and we even took it to a shop. Mind you this shop is decent and they tend to know what they are doing it was not best buy but a local shop. This error occurs when we attempt to launch a game or during random downloads. When we...
  4. Bsod memory_management

Bsod memory_management: Hi everyone, I recently had MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSOD on my laptop. I left it running on battery for a while, when I came back it was showing the blue screen and the battery was almost depleted. I'm guessing it happened trying to hibernate or go to sleep. Hopefully you can help...
  5. BSOD memory_management

BSOD memory_management: Hello I have a new BSOD problem with my envy for the first time in 1 and half year this is the first time i got this problem of this type. I got a memory management blue screen BSOD when checking the dmp file it gives me the following : { MEMORY_MANAGEMENT 0x0000001a...
  6. MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSOD

MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSOD: Hello all, I have been getting Memory Management blue screens for the past week. The blue screens have some patterns. Upon my initial boot of the computer, I almost always get a bluescreen right after I type in my password and enter into Windows. However, after the restart...
  7. BSOD Memory_Management

BSOD Memory_Management: Estimados, En algunas ocasiones, mientras estamos trabajando con el notebook, nos tira BSOD Memory_Management *** STOP: 0x0000001A (0x00000000000000403,0FFFFF68000040DD8,0xD410000047F14967,0xFFFFF68000031968) Desconocemos exactamente cual pueda ser la causa. Dejo log...
  8. Bsod memory_management

Bsod memory_management: I've had multiple BSOD's over the past month or so. I've updated all drivers and still had a BSOD today. I've tried using WinDBG but am not smart enough to use it properly. Any assistance would be appreciated. 86632
  9. BSOD Memory_management

BSOD Memory_management: I have had periodic BSODs on this PC, perhaps every 30 days. Usually irql_not_less_or_equal This is a new cause. I have tested the memory previously with no errors reported. I have (hopefully) attached the report below. Thanks for any assistance. 66574
  10. BSOD Memory_Management

BSOD Memory_Management: I don't know what happened. I just built a new PC and did a fresh install of windows, everything was running fine for about a week and all of the sudden google chrome started not being able to load webpages, asking me to reload every page then I just got a random BSOD...