Windows 10: BSOD THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER 0x100000ea

Discus and support BSOD THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER 0x100000ea in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I was away from the pc having dinner came back and noticed pc had rebooted itself before i left the pc to have dinner I had edge browser open with a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by brianzion, Mar 10, 2016.

1. brianzion Win User

BSOD THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER 0x100000ea

I was away from the pc having dinner came back and noticed pc had rebooted itself before i left the pc to have dinner I had edge browser open with a few tabs running and toview app running for the tv I believe I had a update installed Security Update for Adobe Flash Player for Windows 10 Version 1511 for x64-based Systems (KB3144756). I have included the bsod zip file

:)

brianzion, Mar 10, 2016

2. Windows 10 Issue with AMD Radeon HD 7970m, possible failed GPU?

I´m having a similar problem with my ATI 7970M.

The only diference is that on the BSOD I received the message "THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER"

LeandroPeixoto, Mar 10, 2016
  3. BSOD

Hello, i have been getting the BSOD THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER and cannot find a solution, here are my dmp files and system info:

msInfo + DMP.zip

ChristopherPenner, Mar 10, 2016
  4. ARC
    Arc Win User

Hi Brian. *Smile

It seems that the display driver is causing some issue there. And it seems to be AMD Catalyst 16.1.1 Hotfix.

Try the 16.3 Hotfix? See how it goes. Let us know. Desktop

__________________________________________________________________________________
    Code: BugCheck 100000EA, {ffffe000aeb6d840, 0, 0, 0} *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for atikmdag.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for atikmdag.sys Probably caused by : dxgkrnl.sys ( dxgkrnl!TdrTimedOperationBugcheckOnTimeout+24 ) Followup: MachineOwner ---------[/quote] Code: Driver Version: 15.301.1801.1001 Driver Date/Size: 30/01/2016 00:00:00, 1503416 bytes[/quote]

5. brianzion Win User
    thanks Arc for the help will update asap *Smile I have updated with the hotfix I have had no blue screens and the pc seems ok its a new build everything is new only built late part of December 2015 so hope this is the only glitch *Wink

brianzion, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. BSOD THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER 0x100000ea - Similar Threads - BSOD THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER 0x100000ea

2. BSOD THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER: Lately, I have been getting the Thread Stuck in Device Driver BSOD error when I try to play games or watch videos on my PC. It will never happen when I am using things like zoom or a web browser that is not playing videos. I have tried everything to fix this including...
  3. THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER BSOD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER BSOD: Well, Since I got this PC last year i had the same BSOD over and over again, there was a time i fixed it temporarily* but instead of BSOD I got freezes - while playing games, watching or even just opening Google Chrome ended up making my PC Freeze/BSOD. After a while i'm...
  4. Iconsistent THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER BSOD

Iconsistent THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER BSOD: The Problem: I have an Acer Aspire A515-41G-13U1 an awful laptop that I bought a little over a year ago. It's always had problems with blue screens from removing the charger cable to just playing a game and I have never managed to solve them, not even after sending it to...
  5. Brand new PC BsoD: THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Brand new PC BsoD: THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER: Specs: Ryzen 5 3400G Vega 11 Integrated GPU 1x8 DDR4 Corsair 3200Mhz Ram Enermax 500W PSU 128 GB Kinston SSD on which Windows is installed & 1TB WD Blue HDD I bought a brand new PC yesterday and installed official Windows from Microsoft's site and started getting these...
  6. Bsod - thread_stuck_in_device_driver

Bsod - thread_stuck_in_device_driver: It's been a while since I've posted to the forums, where fortunately I haven't had issues with my old build. Unfortunately, on this Ryzen 5 build (Windows 10, Version 1909, OS Build 18363.752), we've been getting a lot of Windows 10 freezing, along with too many too count...
  7. Frequent BSOD THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER

Frequent BSOD THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER: More details in the zip, but here's the summary of the situation. I bought this Asus TUF FX505DT gaming laptop about 2 weeks ago and ever since then I experienced frequent BSOD mainly THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER. My previous laptop intel + nvidia pair never had BSOD like...
  8. Thread_stuck_in_device_driver bsod

Thread_stuck_in_device_driver bsod: Hi. I got this THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER BSOD and it happens at least twice a month. I ran the BlueScreenView application and it shows: [img] Dump file is also attached. I'm running not the latest AMD drivers for a reason. The latest drivers remove support from AMD...
  9. BSOD THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER error

BSOD THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER error: Hi there, I've a problem when playing games or attempting to update my processor, at the moment when I try to update to amd Catalyst Software Suite 15.7.1 I get the BSOD in the title. I've run sfc/scannow multiple times and it's showed no errors and also Dism /Online /...
  10. BSOD THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER, error 0x100000ea (Graphics card?)

BSOD THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER, error 0x100000ea (Graphics card?): Attachment 30761 Attachment 30762 Hey, So i was just browsing facebook and clicked on a link and the computer froze up and the screen blanked out. There was no display after a split second but I had to manually restart the computer. I presumed it was a BSOD and checked...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 1803 amd radeon r7 m360 error