Windows 10: BSOD too many time with error ntsokrnl ao fileinfo.sys

Discus and support BSOD too many time with error ntsokrnl ao fileinfo.sys in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; dear all my friend, please hep me with my pc, i run a pc with amd processor, the bsod happen too many time, even when my pc in idle mode, or when i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by dotsis, Aug 1, 2016.

1. dotsis Win User

BSOD too many time with error ntsokrnl ao fileinfo.sys

dear all my friend, please hep me with my pc, i run a pc with amd processor, the bsod happen too many time, even when my pc in idle mode, or when i play video or browsing only, i already update all driver but the problem still persist, and my pc really slow and laggy, i use bitdefender free edition for my antivirus, and i update regularly.. here my debug file, may some one can help me what's wrong with my pc

sorry for my bad english. thankyou..

:)

dotsis, Aug 1, 2016

2. How to delete Hauppauge drivers? (hcw88aud.sys and such) (causing BSODs)

I found an extra fileinfo.sys in a WinSxS folder beginning with amd and according to file.net spare fileinfo.sys files could be malware but I'm on the fence about deleting it.

Also, I thought this was common with every bsod everyone has but right before and during the bsod the speakers buzz in a way that it constantly repeats whatever sound was playing when it bsod'ed.

Robin Shekleton, Aug 1, 2016
  3. adarvit Win User
    BSOD unexpected store exception

For the last two weeks i have randomly BSOD errors, all of them are 'unexpected store exception' but the 'cased by driver' is change all the time, sometimes is 'ntoskrnl.exe', sometimes 'fileinfo.sys -100' etc.

here is the last minidump

I have tried all the troubleshooting provided in microsoft site.

I have tried sfc scan, dsim, updating drivers,... the results showed no error and that everything is fine, but still every day i have BSOD.

What could be the cause for all of the BSOD and how can i fix that?

here is attachments for one of the minidumps and msinfo

minidump

thanks

adarvit, Aug 1, 2016
  4. Ztruker Win User

The last dump indicates a problem with gzflt.sys.
    Code: ffffd000`22a625a8 fffff800`41fd5b37Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\gzflt.sys, Win32 error 0n2 *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for gzflt.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for gzflt.sys gzflt+0x5b37[/quote] This belongs to BitDefender, which has been known to cause problems like BSOD with Windows 10.

Yours is quite old also:
    Code: 0: kd> lmvm gzflt start end module name fffff800`41fd0000 fffff800`42002000 gzflt T (no symbols) Loaded symbol image file: gzflt.sys Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\gzflt.sys Image name: gzflt.sys Timestamp: Mon Apr 22 06:21:00 2013 (51750F0C) CheckSum: 00029519 ImageSize: 00032000 Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4[/quote] I suggest uninstalling Bitdefender and running with the built-in Windows Defender for awhile to test. If all is okay then you can try the latest BitDefender. If it causes problems, uininstall it and chose another or stay with Windows Defender, which is what I use.

Ztruker, Aug 2, 2016
  5. dotsis Win User
    This belongs to BitDefender, which has been known to cause problems like BSOD with Windows 10.

Yours is quite old also:
    Code: 0: kd> lmvm gzflt start end module name fffff800`41fd0000 fffff800`42002000 gzflt T (no symbols) Loaded symbol image file: gzflt.sys Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\gzflt.sys Image name: gzflt.sys Timestamp: Mon Apr 22 06:21:00 2013 (51750F0C) CheckSum: 00029519 ImageSize: 00032000 Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4[/quote] I suggest uninstalling Bitdefender and running with the built-in Windows Defender for awhile to test. If all is okay then you can try the latest BitDefender. If it causes problems, uininstall it and chose another or stay with Windows Defender, which is what I use.[/quote] Dear Ztruker thankyou for your help, i will uninstall the bitdefender now, hope it can solve my problem. thankyou very much... *Smile

dotsis, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. BSOD too many time with error ntsokrnl ao fileinfo.sys - Similar Threads - BSOD too many

2. BSOD Ntsokrnl

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Ntsokrnl: Hi GuysI have been continuing to get a bsod for sometime now. It appears to be random. Usually if I leave the PC on for a few hours and come back and its done it.I downloaded BlueScreenView to read minidumps and have the following...
  3. BSOD Ntsokrnl

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Ntsokrnl: Hi GuysI have been continuing to get a bsod for sometime now. It appears to be random. Usually if I leave the PC on for a few hours and come back and its done it.I downloaded BlueScreenView to read minidumps and have the following...
  4. BSOD Ntsokrnl

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. I'm getting too many BSOD errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm getting too many BSOD errors: Hello,As the title, I'm really stressed after reinstalling the windows 11.ICQ_Not_Less_Or_Equalkmode_exception_not_handledunexpected_kernel_mode_trapsystem_thread_exception_not_handled...Can you help me check my OS?This is my dump...
  6. I'm getting too many BSOD errors

I'm getting too many BSOD errors: Hello,As the title, I'm really stressed after reinstalling the windows 11.ICQ_Not_Less_Or_Equalkmode_exception_not_handledunexpected_kernel_mode_trapsystem_thread_exception_not_handled...Can you help me check my OS?This is my dump...
  7. Too many BSODs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Too many BSODs: Hi I've been experiencing too many BSODs for the past few days. I don't know what to do since I recently just upgraded some of my parts.Specs:Ryzen 5 3600 not OC'dRX 580 8gb not OC'dCorsair Vengeance Pro 8x2 OC'd to 3200mhz newASUS TUF Gaming Pro 2 motherboard newSeasonic...
  8. Too many BSODs

Too many BSODs: Hi I've been experiencing too many BSODs for the past few days. I don't know what to do since I recently just upgraded some of my parts.Specs:Ryzen 5 3600 not OC'dRX 580 8gb not OC'dCorsair Vengeance Pro 8x2 OC'd to 3200mhz newASUS TUF Gaming Pro 2 motherboard newSeasonic...
  9. Too many BSODs

Too many BSODs: Hello, I used to have some BSODs some time back but now i'm getting them quite frequently specially when gaming. The codes are memory_management, unexpected store exception, clock watchdog timeout, irql not less or equal for now and sometimes it just hangs and the power...
  10. Too many BSOD

Too many BSOD: My computer keeps on Blue screening. I was going to try to see the .dmp files but some reason can't open them so I am here for your help. I have reinstalled all drivers many times, all drivers are up to date, bios is up to date, windows is up to date. Clean install on windows...