Windows 10: BSOD - troubleshoot doesn’t work

Discus and support BSOD - troubleshoot doesn’t work in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; i have a bsod a couple days ago and i tried resetting this PC in every single way but it starts undoing changes right after resetting it. advanced... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Chris P. Bacon., Dec 3, 2023.

1. BSOD - troubleshoot doesn’t work

i have a bsod a couple days ago and i tried resetting this PC in every single way but it starts undoing changes right after resetting it. advanced options such as command prompt don’t work either because i need to sign in as administrator to continue, but there aren’t any administrator accounts on my PC. help would be appreciated

:)

Chris P. Bacon., Dec 3, 2023
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

BSOD - troubleshoot doesn’t work 233722d1557862791t-windows-doesn-t-start-authomatic-repair-doesn-t-work-hdd-test-1-.png

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Dec 3, 2023
  3. Windows Edge still doesn`t work correctly

Hi Graham,

Thank you for posting your reply.

I suggest you to run the 'Internet Explorer Performance' troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• Type 'Troubleshooting' in the search box and press Enter.
    • Click on View All on the top left pane.
    • Click on Internet Explorer Performance and follow the on screen prompts for troubleshooting.

Hope the information is helpful.

Eeshwar Kumar, Dec 3, 2023
  4. BSOD - troubleshoot doesn’t work

Double Tap doesn`t work on Lumia 620

Hello,

Double Tap to wake doesn`t work at my Lumia 620. I have all on in settings but still doesn`t work. I`m pretty sure that in update AMBER or BLACK this function works properly. But after DENIM update doesn`t. Maybe you are planning some update for this future
    ?

Thanks

Mariusz

MariuszBluma, Dec 3, 2023
Thema:

BSOD - troubleshoot doesn’t work

1. BSOD - troubleshoot doesn’t work - Similar Threads - BSOD troubleshoot doesn’t

2. BSOD - troubleshoot doesn’t work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD - troubleshoot doesn’t work: i have a bsod a couple days ago and i tried resetting this PC in every single way but it starts undoing changes right after resetting it. advanced options such as command prompt don’t work either because i need to sign in as administrator to continue, but there aren’t any...
  3. BSOD - troubleshoot doesn’t work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD - troubleshoot doesn’t work: i have a bsod a couple days ago and i tried resetting this PC in every single way but it starts undoing changes right after resetting it. advanced options such as command prompt don’t work either because i need to sign in as administrator to continue, but there aren’t any...
  4. bsod troubleshoot

bsod troubleshoot: i'm suffering from blue and black screen quite often and i have not added any new software or hardware. pls helplink for my dmp files, specs and msinfohttps://drive.google.com/file/d/1lavs2Ye_l2bKBko5WE5d3GqztMynImCr/view?usp=drive_link...
  5. Troubleshooting BSOD

Troubleshooting BSOD: I am trying to figure out what is causing the BSODs I am getting on my Samsung Galaxy Book Flex2 Alpha. NP-730QDA. I've been getting them since I bought it a few years ago. I have talked with Samsung tech support, they have replaced the logic board and I have attempted many...
  6. BSOD Troubleshooting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Troubleshooting: Hi all, wondering if someone can maybe help me troubleshoot this BSOD that I am getting every few days. First, here is a link to my Event Viewer Crash logs: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1h8dFoXnU_qA3iEnH-7rfwPglq0AOQOmh?usp=sharing For some reason, I do not...
  7. Troubleshooting BSOD

Troubleshooting BSOD: Hello, I have been having random BSODs ever since upgrading to Windows 10 build 2004 a little over a month ago. The specific bug check is 0x133, DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION. I've loaded the minidump in BlueScreenView, and it shows the culprit is ntoskrnl.exe. I've attempted...
  8. BSOD Troubleshooting Methods Don't Work

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD Troubleshooting Methods Don't Work: For about two weeks now, I have spent my free time trying to troubleshoot my custom built PC after ending up on the BSOD. The error only reads CRITICAL PROCESS ERROR and that's it. I have no idea whether its a storage drive problem or another problem, but I believe it is one...
  9. Windows10 doesn’t open troubleshooting

Windows10 doesn’t open troubleshooting: hi everyone, i have a problem with windows 10, first of all i found it changing my icons arrangement on desktop (yes it’s somehow important to me) And my wallpaper is a black solid color, i tried to change it via settings or by selecting “set as wallpaper” from a certain...
  10. Troubleshooting BSODs

Troubleshooting BSODs: I'm having trouble identifying the cause of numerous BSODs and hoping someone can be of some help. The first few BSODs would happen during gaming sessions which resulted in > irql_not_less_or_equal > nvlddmkm.sys. I tried updating video card drivers, then completely...