Windows 10: BSOD twice today browsing web or playing gta|Kernal Power Event ID: 41

Discus and support BSOD twice today browsing web or playing gta|Kernal Power Event ID: 41 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello I have been having trouble with my pc in the past month as it will randomly restart on its own while browsing or gaming The event log always... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by NubNubNub, Jan 31, 2017.

1. NubNubNub Win User

BSOD twice today browsing web or playing gta|Kernal Power Event ID: 41

Hello I have been having trouble with my pc in the past month as it will randomly restart on its own while browsing or gaming
    The event log always shows:

Event 6008: The previous system shutdown at X:XX:XX PM (approx 20 minutes before error is logged) on ‎X/XX/‎XXXX was unexpected.

Then
    Kernal Power Event 41: The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly.

Graphics driver is up to date.
    Windows Version: 1607 x64bit OS build: 14393.693

Attached is the bsod files my system has gathered.

:)

NubNubNub, Jan 31, 2017
  2. PeterH67 Win User

Issues after an upgrade to Windows 10.

Just some additional information.

The error information from the event viewer is:

Source: Kernal-Power

Event Id: 41

Keywords: (70368744177664),(2)

The explanation attached to the event is the the Kernal lost power and their may have been an interruption to the power supply. To the best of my knowledge their was no external interruption as all other systems are unaffected.

PeterH67, Jan 31, 2017
  3. windows randomly restarting in windows 10

My windows 10 laptop randomly restarts, more so when i am playing i have checked the online system and found in the event log a critical error with an ID of 41 Kernal power, laptop has been checked and apparently no issues with hardware.

DarrenMortimer_839, Jan 31, 2017
  4. Ztruker Win User

All the dumps indicate a problem with your Nvidia driver or card:
    Code: BBugCheck 1E, {ffffffffc0000005, fffff8068fcb15b0, 0, ffffffffffffffff} *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for nvlddmkm.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for nvlddmkm.sys Probably caused by : nvlddmkm.sys ( nvlddmkm+3e15b0 )[/quote] You have the latest driver for your card, but try completely uninstalling the driver with DDU then download and install the latest again, see if that helps. Follow these directions:

Remove and install latest Nvidia drivers:

I suggest completely uninstalling the Nvidia display drivers using Display Driver Uninstaller (DDU) from WagnardMobile (near bottom of page) then get the latest driver for you Nvidia card here: NVIDIA Driver Downloads

Then do a custom install of only the NVidia graphics driver and the PhysX driver.

See if that gets rid of the problem.

Ztruker, Jan 31, 2017
Thema:

1. BSOD twice today browsing web or playing gta|Kernal Power Event ID: 41 - Similar Threads - BSOD twice today

2. Kernal Power Event ID 41 BugcheckCode 313

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Kernal Power Event ID 41 BugcheckCode 313: Hey I was wondering if I could get some help with my computer. I've been trying and troubleshooting for a few days now, but I still haven't really been able to resolve my issue.My computer just went into a weird black screen with red colors while I was watching YouTube on one...
  3. Event ID 41 Kernal Power Task 63

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Event ID 41 Kernal Power Task 63: CPU: AMD Ryzen 5900xMemory: 32GB DDR4 3200MHZMotherboard: ASUS X570 TUF PlusGPU: MSI GeForce RTX 3070 8 GB VENTUS 2X OC Video CardSo for over a month now I been banging my head against the wall trying to troubleshoot this issue. My monitor suddenly will go black and the PC...
  4. Event ID 41 Kernal Power Task 63

Event ID 41 Kernal Power Task 63: CPU: AMD Ryzen 5900xMemory: 32GB DDR4 3200MHZMotherboard: ASUS X570 TUF PlusGPU: MSI GeForce RTX 3070 8 GB VENTUS 2X OC Video CardSo for over a month now I been banging my head against the wall trying to troubleshoot this issue. My monitor suddenly will go black and the PC...
  5. Event ID 41 Kernal Power Task 63

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Kernal Power Event ID 41 BugcheckCode 313

Kernal Power Event ID 41 BugcheckCode 313: Hey I was wondering if I could get some help with my computer. I've been trying and troubleshooting for a few days now, but I still haven't really been able to resolve my issue. My computer recently started have this issue where the monitors would turn black but the computer...
  7. Kernal-Power event ID 41 Task 63

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kernal-Power event ID 41 Task 63: My PC has been crashing with the BSOD for 5 months now I have a MSI Codex R with a B460M Pro WiFi mAtx motherboard. It has an intel i5 10400F cpu, 16 gb DDr4 Ram, Geforce GTX 1660ti Graphics card, and fan cooling. I have reseated the cpu, replaced this motherboard the last...
  8. Kernal-Power event ID 41 Task 63

Kernal-Power event ID 41 Task 63: My PC has been crashing with the BSOD for 5 months now I have a MSI Codex R with a B460M Pro WiFi mAtx motherboard. It has an intel i5 10400F cpu, 16 gb DDr4 Ram, Geforce GTX 1660ti Graphics card, and fan cooling. I have reseated the cpu, replaced this motherboard the last...
  9. critical error resulting in bsod, kernal-power event id 41

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    critical error resulting in bsod, kernal-power event id 41: not sure whats causing this and would like some help figuring it out, im unsure where to go from here. Only seems to happen when playing games that take a good percentage of hardware capacity...
  10. kernal power critical error, Event ID 41

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    kernal power critical error, Event ID 41: My computer has crashed almost every day now because of this error and I can't find out what is causing it. The event viewer says it's related to hardware but I don't know what hardware that is.I have reinstalled my GPU drivers and even windows but it doesn't help.I have a...