Windows 10: BSOD Using LiquidSky, What failed: atikmdag.sys

Discus and support BSOD Using LiquidSky, What failed: atikmdag.sys in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I haven't used this laptop in a long time I am using it now because currently don't have my desktop PC. I am using LiquidSky a cloud gaming platform.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by clone9o, Dec 10, 2016.

1. clone9o Win User

BSOD Using LiquidSky, What failed: atikmdag.sys

I haven't used this laptop in a long time I am using it now because currently don't have my desktop PC. I am using LiquidSky a cloud gaming platform. When I login it does a benchmarking test and I get a BSOD. It says that atikmdag.sys failed.

The DM log collector file is attached.

Attachment 113155

:)

clone9o, Dec 10, 2016
  2. N8H8 Win User

every time I try to watch netflix my computer crashes (bsod)

I have windows 10 and every time I try and load a streaming video from Netflix I get the BSOD.

stop code: SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION

what failed: atikmdag.sys

There was a windows update and it worked and the next update it started crashing again

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

3. Driver IRQL Not Less Or Equal

I finally had a BSOD with a message pointing to ATIKMDAG.SYS as the reason for the BSOD. I was able to locate a bundle of drivers from HP and extracted a new ATIKMDAG.SYS and installed it on my system. I have been stable ever since.

DSchenk952, Dec 10, 2016
  4. lifetec Win User

Your zip file is empty.

But atikmdag.sys failed. try updating your AMD gpucard drivers.

lifetec, Dec 11, 2016
  5. clone9o Win User
    I managed to get it to work there was a problem with the software, I fixed it. I don't know why the zip file was empty though. Thanks.

clone9o, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. BSOD Using LiquidSky, What failed: atikmdag.sys - Similar Threads - BSOD Using LiquidSky

2. BSOD: system_thread_exception_not_handled What failed: RTKVHD64.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD: system_thread_exception_not_handled What failed: RTKVHD64.sys: Hi, I have just had a couple of my users which a BSOD with the error: system_thread_exception_not_handled What failed: RTKVHD64.sysI have the Memory.dmp file, can anyone open it and see what may have caused the issue?...
  3. BSOD: system_thread_exception_not_handled What failed: RTKVHD64.sys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD: system_thread_exception_not_handled What failed: RTKVHD64.sys: Hi, I have just had a couple of my users which a BSOD with the error: system_thread_exception_not_handled What failed: RTKVHD64.sysI have the Memory.dmp file, can anyone open it and see what may have caused the issue?...
  4. BSOD: system_thread_exception_not_handled What failed: RTKVHD64.sys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Page_fault_in_nonpaged_area what failed: Wdf01000.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Page_fault_in_nonpaged_area what failed: Wdf01000.sys: I have an issue with windows that occur when i changed something i can't revert back from in safe mode. also it causes issue in accessing safe mode without multi attempts. here is some image of issue....
  6. Page_fault_in_nonpaged_area what failed: Wdf01000.sys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Page_fault_in_nonpaged_area what failed: Wdf01000.sys: I have an issue with windows that occur when i changed something i can't revert back from in safe mode. also it causes issue in accessing safe mode without multi attempts. here is some image of issue....
  7. Page_fault_in_nonpaged_area what failed: Wdf01000.sys

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Page_fault_in_nonpaged_area what failed: Wdf01000.sys

in Windows 10 Customization
    Page_fault_in_nonpaged_area what failed: Wdf01000.sys: hello a have this problem: [ATTACH] I try restore but dont working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pagefaultinnonpagedarea-what-failed-wdf01000sys/9a0a276e-2499-4535-a86a-b1dbc2008dee
  9. BSOD DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION What failed: iocbios2.sys

BSOD DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION What failed: iocbios2.sys: I followed the instructions in the two links below and came up with some minidump files. BSOD happens about every 48-72 hours....
  10. BSOD (atikmdag+0x48999) in minidump

BSOD (atikmdag+0x48999) in minidump: New Win10 10.0.16299 Build 16299 Samsung MXHPV256HDGL-0000 M.2 system drive Asrock X99 -11 Extreme i7-5930K Saphire Radeon R9 295-X2 with AMD 22.19.677.257 driver This is a dual GPU card Running ServeRaid M5210 SAS raid with 2 arrays 8 rotational disks total Dual EVGA...
Tags: