Windows 10: Bsod usually on wake up

Discus and support Bsod usually on wake up in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, i hope someone here can help me. i just installed windows 10 and have bsod. Checked drivers updated and memory test and hard disk all is good.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by rabanai, Nov 12, 2015.

1. rabanai Win User

Bsod usually on wake up

Hi,
    i hope someone here can help me.
    i just installed windows 10 and have bsod.
    Checked drivers updated and memory test and hard disk all is good.
    crahes usually on wake up.
    before had windows 7 and same problem *Sad
    please help...
    thanks

:)

rabanai, Nov 12, 2015
  2. Tudders Win User

Win10 BSOD diver_power_state_failure ntoskrnl.exe

Hi there.

I'm looking for some help getting to the root issue behind daily BSODs.

The reference is dirver_power_state_failure and the usual suspect isntoskrnl.exe

Minidumps:

Dropbox - minidumps.zip

Cheers.

*edited to add. The BSOD is always triggered on wake-up and BSODs about 5 mins later - but not all wake-ups result in BSODs. It never BSODs while 'running'; that is, once it's been up for 5 mins or so, it'll be fine.

Tudders, Nov 12, 2015
  3. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD in Windows 10 after wake up from sleep

I have this issue with BSOD on my computer whenever my system wakes up from sleep. It usually happen after awhile after wakes up from sleep (sometimes within half an hour or hours of used). If I never sleep my system (meaning always start from fresh restart),
    no issue with BSOD.

Attached is my minidump file.

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=BBBE2E771BBAFCCB!4719&authkey=!ACl6Tb3NwjlChdE&ithint=file,dmp

Anyone can give a hand here?

instaFelix, Nov 12, 2015
  4. axe0 New Member

Bsod usually on wake up

Hi rabanai,

Welcome to the 10forums.

You say 'usually', but there is only 1 dump and records of a bsod.
    Please make sure you are not using any cleanup method like disk cleanup as they remove dump files which are necessary for troubleshooting.

Lets start with updating old drivers
    Please uninstall everything of Nvidia using Display Driver Uninstaller and install new drivers from Nvidia. Be sure the clean install box is checked and only install the Graphics driver and the PhysX driver.
    Please update your Realtek audio driver: Driver Reference Table - RTKVHD64.sys
    Please update your Intel display related drivers: Driver Reference Table - iwdbus.sys

5. rabanai Win User
    Hi Axe,
    thank you i have done as you suggested.
    updated drivers and reinstalled invidia.
    Now since then no blue screen however computer sometimes suddenly restrats for now apparant reason.
    when it boots back there is no information.
    can you figure out what's going on please?
    thanks alot,
    Attachment 49937

rabanai, Nov 21, 2015
  6. axe0 New Member
    Lets start with the basics.
    What is your PSU? Please add it to your 'My System Spec', how to do so is below.
    Is your PSU properly connected? Please disconnect and reconnect it to be sure.
    Please boot into your BIOS, search for the values of
    • 3.3v,
    • 5v,
    • 12v
    and let me know what the values are.

Furthermore, is everything inside the case properly seated? No dust inside the case?

7. rabanai Win User
    Hi Axe,
    ok so just opened the case, cleaned some dust, everything seems to be seated properly.
    disconnected the power supply and reconnected it.
    updated my psu in system specs.
    here are the values:
    3.3 v- 3.284v
    5v- 5.1v
    12v- 12.024 v
    still getting shut down on a daily basis, no BSOD but the computer suddenly restarts for no apparant reason...
    any idea?
    thanks ,

rabanai, Dec 6, 2015
  8. axe0 New Member

Bsod usually on wake up

Are the wires in the PSU properly connected?

axe0, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Bsod usually on wake up

1. Bsod usually on wake up - Similar Threads - Bsod usually wake

2. BSOD on waking up from suspended state

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD on waking up from suspended state: Hello. On a new PC with Window 11 I sometimes get a BSOD on waking up from suspended state, with a message about DCP Watchdog violation, the PC then proceed to start normally. Any clues ? Thanks!...
  3. Win10 fltmgr.sys BSOD after waking up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Win10 fltmgr.sys BSOD after waking up: Hello, I recently did a clean install Windows 10 because I was getting lots of BSOD. Then after the clean install, I always get BSOD when I wake up my laptop from sleep. OS and drivers are all up to date. I tried running sfc /scannow, DISM /online /cleanup-image...
  4. BSOD as usual

BSOD as usual: Hello, I have once again gotten a BSOD. If anyone is kind enough to look at it, I would be pretty happy If you need, I have included 4 .dmp files from yesterday. https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1NOzxu4jMK4ytSGR48-PpzaL0_lxS7S4V?usp=sharing Thank you...
  5. MULTIPLE_IRP_COMPLETE_REQUESTS BSoD on waking up computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MULTIPLE_IRP_COMPLETE_REQUESTS BSoD on waking up computer: Hey, I have been having this particular BSoD for the last week or so. I've run Windows Update, SupportAssist, and gone into the GeForce experience and even gone through every Device in the Device Manager checking for new drivers. I've run ChkDsk, sfc, and DSIM, but the...
  6. BSOD on wake up Windows 10

BSOD on wake up Windows 10: I have got this HP Laptop that crashes a few seconds after waking up from sleep or hibernation. I have tried to update system drivers and Windows, get no results. I know the HDD has write errors but I don't believe it is causing the problem as Windows will otherwise start...
  7. Random BSOD, usually when waking up

Random BSOD, usually when waking up: Can someone interpret this? I ran memtest x8 and my RAM wasn't working. BIOS is at its latest same with video card. 121854
  8. BSOD on wake up, atikmdag.sys

BSOD on wake up, atikmdag.sys: Currently running Windows 10 Build 10041. Without fail, every time that I wake my computer up, the resolution is far lower than it should be, and only two of my three monitors work, then the screens flash twice, and I get a BSOD, saying VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE (atikmdag.sys)....
  9. BSOD on wake up from sleep

BSOD on wake up from sleep: After a recent update, On wake up I am told that "attempted to write to read only memory" I have looked at the debug file and it says that a driver is at fault. How do I identify it and how do I replace it and from where? 87589
  10. Random nightly wake-ups, even after doing the "usual" fixes.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Random nightly wake-ups, even after doing the "usual" fixes.: Every night I turn my computer off using the shut down function, and most mornings I wake up to find it is on. I have tried to fix this by finding out what programs are turning it on in command prompt. When I type, powercfg -lastwake I get: Wake History Count - 1...