Windows 10: BSOD usually when using Chrome NETIO.SYS

Discus and support BSOD usually when using Chrome NETIO.SYS in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I am having some random BSOD while using Windows 10 Home Edition usually when using Chrome. The error is always the same from NETIO.SYS... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by giovai, Nov 2, 2016.

1. giovai Win User

BSOD usually when using Chrome NETIO.SYS

Hi,
    I am having some random BSOD while using Windows 10 Home Edition usually when using Chrome.
    The error is always the same from NETIO.SYS System_Service_Exception.

The log is attached.

Thanks for your help!

Attachment 108728

:)

giovai, Nov 2, 2016

2. BSOD Bad_Pool_Caller Win10 on Dell Inspiron

Repeated bsod when browsing with chrome/firefox/edge on new Dell Inspiron 15-7579 running Windows 10 pro

From searching on the web for info I have reset system, uninstalled McAfee and after further crashes run BlueScreenView

BlueScreenView points to fwpkclnt.sys (fwpkclnt.sys/ndis.sys/NETIO.sys/ntoskrnl.exe)

What do I do with that info?

KarynBirkdale, Nov 2, 2016
  3. Having multiple bluescreens

I have a fairly recente laptop, that came with win 10, and suddenly, my computer started crashing repeatedly! Can not play fifa nor open Google chrome, and get multiple codes associated to the bsod, like memory management, netio.sys or system servisse
    exception. What should I do?

FranciscoAmaro98, Nov 2, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

Hi giovai,

Welcome to the 10forums and apologies for the delay.

Are you still in need of help?

axe0, Nov 6, 2016
  5. giovai Win User
    Hi,
    Yes I am still in need of help.

Thanks for the reply.

giovai, Nov 6, 2016
  6. axe0 New Member
    Please remove all pirated programs and such from your system before we can start troubleshooting.
    The Forum Rules is meant for everything regarding piracy
    • Discussing it,
    • Asking for guidance,
    • Asking for a crack,
    • The use of it,
    • Etc.

axe0, Nov 6, 2016
  7. giovai Win User
    I am sorry,
    here is the new log.

Attachment 109258

giovai, Nov 7, 2016
  8. axe0 New Member

Please remove ASUS software, it is causing the BSODs.

axe0, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. BSOD usually when using Chrome NETIO.SYS - Similar Threads - BSOD usually using

2. BSOD as usual

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD as usual: Hello, I have once again gotten a BSOD. If anyone is kind enough to look at it, I would be pretty happy If you need, I have included 4 .dmp files from yesterday. https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1NOzxu4jMK4ytSGR48-PpzaL0_lxS7S4V?usp=sharing Thank you...
  3. How to stop blue screen netio sys errors

How to stop blue screen netio sys errors: how do you stop blue screen errors namely netio sys https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-stop-blue-screen-netio-sys-errors/e49a01ce-e85b-473a-83a5-bc6993532637
  4. BSOD usually while using Google Chrome, what failed: vuhub.sys

BSOD usually while using Google Chrome, what failed: vuhub.sys: Hello TenForums, I have had a couple BSODs but were all posting different stop codes and 'what failed' files usually while browsing the internet with Google Chrome. The most recent stop code was PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGED_AREA with 'what failed' was vuhub.sys. Please see...
  5. BSOD when using Chrome on Windows 10.

BSOD when using Chrome on Windows 10.: Hi, I've recently be experiencing BSOD crashes on my desktop when I am using Chrome and when I try to open Chrome on restart. I've updated my network drivers, but it didn't help. Any thoughts on what could be causing it, and how to fix. Thanks. 113197
  6. BSOD Randomly when using PC. wdf01000.sys blue screen

BSOD Randomly when using PC. wdf01000.sys blue screen: Hi, First time posting here. I have been having constant BSOD at random intervals. Simply when using PC. I have attached dump files. I would really appreciate any assistance. 85429
  7. BSOD Usually happens when using Excel spreadsheet.

BSOD Usually happens when using Excel spreadsheet.: Hello, I've been experiencing BSOD over the past month. Just ignored as it was random but i've now realised that it's usually happening when I'm using Excel. I have attached the dump files following the instructions on the forum. I've tried to use the debugging tool...
  8. system_service_exception - netio-sys Always when computer is idle

system_service_exception - netio-sys Always when computer is idle: Hello, guys! Ive been getting BSOD for around a week and I notice it only happens if I leave the computer idle for around 10~20 minutes, it won't happen at all while I'm using it. I'm running a Z800 HP Workstation. Attached are the log files. Thank you in advance! *Smile...
  9. BSOD when using Google Chrome (Different Error codes, usually STOPCODE

BSOD when using Google Chrome (Different Error codes, usually STOPCODE: I am having a lot of BSOD errors, noticed it's when using chrome. Chrome will sometimes say "cannot display page" after it has already loaded a page. Then after doing this a few times (I reload page or whatever), it will BSOD completely. It seems to happen sometimes when not...
  10. Random BSOD usually when gaming

Random BSOD usually when gaming: Hi, I've been getting a lot of BSOD these past 2 months with the message DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (ETD.sys). May i know what's the cause for this? 55529
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. netio error when using google

2. wdf01000.sys blue screen firefox stopped working

3. chrome crashes windows 10 with bsod netio.sys

4. netio.sys blue screen windows 2016 with google chrome,
  5. NETIO driver bsod windows 10 dell machine when working in excel,
  6. fwpkclnt.sys error when using google chrome