Windows 10: BSOD usually while using Google Chrome, what failed: vuhub.sys

Discus and support BSOD usually while using Google Chrome, what failed: vuhub.sys in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello TenForums, I have had a couple BSODs but were all posting different stop codes and 'what failed' files usually while browsing the internet with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by IanDrexP, Aug 12, 2018.

1. IanDrexP Win User

BSOD usually while using Google Chrome, what failed: vuhub.sys

Hello TenForums,

I have had a couple BSODs but were all posting different stop codes and 'what failed' files usually while browsing the internet with Google Chrome. The most recent stop code was PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGED_AREA with 'what failed' was vuhub.sys. Please see attached for my compressed log files generated by the forum's collector. Thank you very much, God bless and have a good day!

:)

IanDrexP, Aug 12, 2018
  2. Xylee Del Win User

problem uninstalling google chrome

Hi,

Since you already uninstalled Google Chrome using the Programs and Features, Google notifications may still be running in the background processes. We suggest that you follow these steps on how to end the Google Chrome process:

• On your keyboard, press Ctrl+Alt+Delete.
    • Select Task Manager.
    • Under Processes, locate Google Notifications or Google Chrome.
    • Right click on them and select End Task.
    • Double check under Programs and Features if Google Chrome is completely gone.

Let us know if these steps worked.

Xylee Del, Aug 12, 2018
  3. Windows 10 and Google chrome problems

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

As you have mentioned that now you rolled back to windows 7 ultimate.I would suggest you to follow the steps given below and check.

Uninstall and reinstall Google Chrome and check

To uninstall and reinstall Google Chrome follow the steps given below.

• Press start button.

• Select Control Panel.

• In Control Panel , Click on
      Programs

• Then Click on Programs and features.

• Select Google Chrome and Click Uninstall button
    Uninstall Chrome prompt dialog appears and the further uninstallation process continues if you click uninstall button. Once Google Chrome gets uninstalled, you can download and install Google Chrome from its official website,
    and check if issue persists.

If issue still didn’t get resolved by the above mentioned steps, I would also suggest you to post the query in Google support forums for more help.

Get help from the Chrome community:
    https://support.google.com/chrome/?hl=en#topic=3421642

Hope this helps, if you need further assistance on Windows let us know we will be glad to help.

Ashish Sondhi, Aug 12, 2018
  4. BSOD usually while using Google Chrome, what failed: vuhub.sys

Google Chrome download

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to uninstall the application and download the setup files or install directly from Internet explorer by following the steps below:

• Open Internet explorer and type ‘www.google.com’ in the address bar.
    • To will get a notification on the right side of the browser to download and install Google Chrome.
    • Click on the notification and follow the prompts to download and install the Google Chrome application.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Aug 12, 2018
Thema:

BSOD usually while using Google Chrome, what failed: vuhub.sys

1. BSOD usually while using Google Chrome, what failed: vuhub.sys - Similar Threads - BSOD usually while

2. Windows 11 is having BSOD while using Google Chrome

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 is having BSOD while using Google Chrome: I need some help. The BSOD issues have been appearing frequently in the past couple weeks while I had Google Chrome tabs opened. The Windows Memory Diagnostic Tool didn't show any issues however. Is this a memory issue? I have found the dumps files and here's the link to...
  3. Windows 11 is having BSOD while using Google Chrome

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 is having BSOD while using Google Chrome: I need some help. The BSOD issues have been appearing frequently in the past couple weeks while I had Google Chrome tabs opened. The Windows Memory Diagnostic Tool didn't show any issues however. Is this a memory issue? I have found the dumps files and here's the link to...
  4. Bsods while using chrome.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bsods while using chrome.: Hi, I have had alot off Bsods while using chrome lately. Most of the time it's when i'm watching something on netflix. Usually different bsod: error messages. Tried a couple of things but haven't solved it, here is a dmp file and a speccy file. Any help is appreciated. :)...
  5. Fail in Google Chrome

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Fail in Google Chrome: Hello to update my order to the latest version of Windows Chrome stopped working, not because of network or internet connection, if I have. It shows the following: err_connection_reset_chrome. How to solve!...
  6. BSOD usually when using Chrome NETIO.SYS

BSOD usually when using Chrome NETIO.SYS: Hi, I am having some random BSOD while using Windows 10 Home Edition usually when using Chrome. The error is always the same from NETIO.SYS System_Service_Exception. The log is attached. Thanks for your help! Attachment 108728 68799
  7. BSOD while using Google chrome

BSOD while using Google chrome: Hey guys! I just got random bsod while watching youtube, i got similiar bsod 4-5 month ago but bios update fixed me and now is start again.here the minidmp windbg result: 88249
  8. BSOD when using Google Chrome (Different Error codes, usually STOPCODE

BSOD when using Google Chrome (Different Error codes, usually STOPCODE: I am having a lot of BSOD errors, noticed it's when using chrome. Chrome will sometimes say "cannot display page" after it has already loaded a page. Then after doing this a few times (I reload page or whatever), it will BSOD completely. It seems to happen sometimes when not...
  9. BSOD while using Google Chrome(?)

BSOD while using Google Chrome(?): Hello everyone, I hope You can help me with my problem regarding a new PC I bought. It got 2 BSODs in between a few days and it seems both happened while using Google Chrome, but I'm not really sure if that's the cause or something else. I did some hardware testing after the...
  10. BSOD while using google chrome.

BSOD while using google chrome.: I got 3 different types of BSOD for the past 4 months. 1. IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL 2. DRIVER POWER STATE FAILURE 3. ATTEMPTED EXECUTE OF NOEXECUTE MEMORY. During that time I think I was just browsing. Also, recently "Google Chrome" is hanging frequently and I got a new...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. attempted_execute_of_noexecute_memory tenforums

2. vuhub.sys error