Windows 10: BSOD various ntoskrnl

Discus and support BSOD various ntoskrnl in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi guys! Made a fresh Win10 install with just basic software (Like whocrashed) I have tried using the Guru3Ds tool to remove all traces of old video... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Tharayman, Aug 31, 2016.

1. Tharayman Win User

BSOD various ntoskrnl

Hi guys!
    Made a fresh Win10 install with just basic software (Like whocrashed)
    I have tried using the Guru3Ds tool to remove all traces of old video card drivers and installed the newest ones without any extra software or bloatware.
    Have ran Memtest for 24 hours without a fault.

I am still getting BSODs from ntoskrtnl all the time.

Any pointers?

Attachment 99246

:)

Tharayman, Aug 31, 2016

2. BSOD ntoskrnl, plz help!

Hello, I'm having bsod when I launch benchmark with sisoft sandra.

I got 2 different bsod DRIVER_CORRUPTED_XPOOL and DRIVER_OVERRAN_STACK_BUFFER all with the same driver ntoskrnl.

what to do?

i'm using win10 64bit.

thank you

S_Bourghol, Aug 31, 2016
  3. BSOD ntoskrnl

Hi,

Are you still experiencing the same blue screen error? If you are, please tell us so we can assist you in troubleshooting.

We're looking forward to your response.

Katrina Men, Aug 31, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

BSOD various ntoskrnl

Troubleshooting a counterfeit installation is useless as it is not known what has been modified to your system.
    A counterfeit installation contains heavily modified code which causes the system to behave in unexpected ways.
    For this reason, analyzing counterfeit systems is unreliable and analysts won't try it.
    I recommend to install a genuine copy of Windows.
    If, after you have installed a genuine copy of Windows, you still get BSOD's we'll be happy to assist you.

Forum Rules

axe0, Sep 1, 2016
  5. Tharayman Win User
    Oooh, I did not know that there was a difference!
    I will buy a key and do a re-install then! NP *Smile

Tharayman, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

BSOD various ntoskrnl

1. BSOD various ntoskrnl - Similar Threads - BSOD various ntoskrnl

2. ntoskrnl bsod

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ntoskrnl bsod: My pc has been bsod-ing for 2-3 years now and i recently decided to try and fix it. I use bluescreen view and always see that the bsods are always caused by ntoskrnl.exe. heres all of the stuff ive to try and fix it.Used 1 8gb ram stick at a timeused different ram slotsused...
  3. ntoskrnl BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ntoskrnl BSOD: Hello, I have quite a persistent problem here.I often get BSOD or straight out system restarts the latter don't have any trace in minidump. In the past few days, they were too recurrent and got to a point where I had to reinstall Windows because my laptop actually got slowed...
  4. ntoskrnl BSOD

ntoskrnl BSOD: Hello, I have quite a persistent problem here.I often get BSOD or straight out system restarts the latter don't have any trace in minidump. In the past few days, they were too recurrent and got to a point where I had to reinstall Windows because my laptop actually got slowed...
  5. ntoskrnl BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ntoskrnl BSOD: I've done a fair amount of troubleshooting on this and can't figure out what's going on. To start with, here are the .dmp files and msinfo32, along with system specs:http://speccy.piriform.com/results/Jh11E0U3KTjnUm6PWVA5bxw...
  6. ntoskrnl BSOD

ntoskrnl BSOD: I've done a fair amount of troubleshooting on this and can't figure out what's going on. To start with, here are the .dmp files and msinfo32, along with system specs:http://speccy.piriform.com/results/Jh11E0U3KTjnUm6PWVA5bxw...
  7. BSOD Ntoskrnl

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Ntoskrnl: https://1drv.ms/u/s!ApjRkNasl_IylVCIFjFo4kVnrnm6?e=R7Hrar Link to minidump Now i've ran every memory test. i've done sfc, CHKDSK sfc. memtest86 and memory diagnostic all passed with no issues i've updated through device manager and i'm up to date on everything included...
  8. Ntoskrnl BSOD

Ntoskrnl BSOD: Hello, Any ideas how I can stop ntoskrnl.exe of causing blue screens? It happens every few days while I am playing games on steam Here are my dumps: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1E7Kwdh1341_R2psC5NVUoETVBtqC_QlP/view?usp=sharing...
  9. Ntoskrnl BSOD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Ntoskrnl BSOD: I have had this issue for so long its almost like a part of me. I have uploaded the last 3 minidumps but I don't really understand what is going on. But I know the number one culprit is Ntoskrnl.exe https://1drv.ms/u/s!AgeiZ1AnXkV6esFtCX3uiwaGGuA?e=SlXCUk...
  10. Bsod ntoskrnl

Bsod ntoskrnl: Hi guys, Any help would be massively appreciated. My computer is BSOD at least two times a day. As far as I can tell, all drivers are up to date including Nvidia. Could somebody take a look at the attached and let me know if you find anything? I've ran a system check...