Windows 10: BSOD Various video related crashes

Discus and support BSOD Various video related crashes in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I've been having a problem for a while of various crashes when it comes to watching videos on chrome for a while or in the middle of playing games.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Siraithor, May 29, 2016.

1. Siraithor Win User

BSOD Various video related crashes

I've been having a problem for a while of various crashes when it comes to watching videos on chrome for a while or in the middle of playing games. Sometimes the computer just shuts off completely like a light but always after a bit of time in a video or game.

I'm not honestly sure how to attack the problem and would appreciate any help that I can get. What it seems to indicate is that it might be a bad driver that failed to covert from the win 7 to 10 upgrade or one of my logitec drivers, though I just deleted some of them for old things I no longer have.

:)

Siraithor, May 29, 2016

2. Blue screen error in Windows 10

Still related to your video driver. It could be hardware but if Furmark did not crash or start to pixilate it probably is not hardware. It may simply be easier to wipe the system and start from scratch.

BSOD'S are always a combination of factors and you might be chasing that combination for days/weeks

ZigZag3143 (MS -MVP), May 29, 2016
  3. Recurring BSOD crashes after using specific software (Axure RP Pro)

The causes of the BSOD's are related to BAD_POOL_CALLER and SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION related to the drivers; ntoskrnl.exe+16c560 and win32kbase.sys

StefanoToledo, May 29, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

Please upload a new zip file, the attached zip file is empty

5. Siraithor Win User
    Fixed, for some reason it took 3 tries to have it appear filled.

Siraithor, May 30, 2016
  6. axe0 New Member
    My apology for the huge delay, somehow I missed this thread what rarely happens.

Please remove / disable items from the startup in taskmanager
    These programs could interfere with the boot process giving you trouble and increase the boot time.

BSOD Various video related crashes [​IMG]
    Diagnostic Test
    DRIVER VERIFIER

Warning Please make a backup of your important files and get your rescue media or create one.
    Please create a restore point.
    Please follow this tutorial to run driver verifier.

Driver verifier stresses your drivers and will crash your pc if any driver fails due to a violation.

Driver verifier should be performed for a max of 48 hours, or when you have a bluescreen, whatever comes first.

If driver verifier has found a violation and you can't get back into windows normally, try to boot into safe mode and reset in safe mode driver verifier, or in the troubleshooting options open command prompt and type verifier /reset.

Note Your system will act very sluggishly while driver verifier is enabled, this is normal as your drivers will be being subjected to heavy testing in order to make them crash.

Please fill in your system specsPlease follow this tutorial and download the tool. The tool will give you detailed information about your system specs, please fill in your system specs more completely including PSU, cooling and other used stuff. The PSU, cooling and other used stuff are NOT mentioned in the tool.How to fill in your system specs:

axe0, Jun 9, 2016
  7. Siraithor Win User
    Added the new crash dump from the verifier

Siraithor, Jun 9, 2016
  8. axe0 New Member

Everything points to your Logitech device and it seems the Logitech drivers are a bit outdated.
    I suggest that you visit Logitech for driver updates.
    It is also recommended that you remove the AMD Overdrive driver, you possibly need to adapt your AMD software installation
    Driver Reference Table - WmVirHid.sys
    Driver Reference Table - AODDriver2.sys
    Code: 2: kd> lmvm wmvirhid Browse full module list start end module name fffff801`91e50000 fffff801`91e52500 WmVirHid (deferred) Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\WmVirHid.sys Image name: WmVirHid.sys Browse all global symbols functions data Timestamp: Tue Apr 27 22:08:53 2010 (4BD74455) CheckSum: 0000D855 ImageSize: 00002500 Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4 LGBusEnum Tue Nov 24 02:36:48 2009 (4b0b38b0) 0000b99b LGBusEnum.sys WmVirHid Tue Apr 27 22:08:53 2010 (4bd74455) 0000d855 WmVirHid.sys WmXlCore Tue Apr 27 22:09:26 2010 (4bd74476) 000211d4 WmXlCore.sys WmBEnum Tue Apr 27 22:10:19 2010 (4bd744ab) 0000e6b8 WmBEnum.sys speedfan Sat Dec 29 21:59:35 2012 (50df59b7) 0000ce4f speedfan.sys AODDriver2 Tue Feb 11 12:06:52 2014 (52fa044c) 00014eeb AODDriver2.sys aoddriver4.3 c:\program files\ati technologies\ati.ace\fuel\amd64\aoddriver2.sys[/quote]

axe0, Jun 9, 2016
  9. Siraithor Win User
    Thanks for the help, but I think I'm ready to throw in the towel. The Logitech driver had no recent update other then the 2010 one and took forever to pry out of my system with no way to easily uninstall either from logitech. only for the LGVirHid.sys driver to starting to give the exact same error I got from WmVirHid.sys when doing the driver verifier. So i just have to live with that, because I don't believe it's my main problem, since it all has to do with video related stuff. Then after all that, manually taking out the old AMD overdrive driver and updating that, now I'm hit with a dxgmms2!VIDMM_RECYCLE_MULTIRANGE::SplitAt+9a error at the exact same places I would get the original ones. I think I just need to do a clean install since the W10 update seems to have just not been compatible with the old drivers.

Siraithor, Jun 10, 2016
  10. axe0 New Member
    It comes to your attention because those drivers have been caught by driver verifier.

Because both are from Logitech...

If there are no updates, you need to replace the device.

That is what went wrong, I recommended to remove it with the reason that it is a well known source for cause of BSODs.

Thema:

1. BSOD Various video related crashes - Similar Threads - BSOD Various video

2. System crash with various BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System crash with various BSOD: Hi allSorry for the format but this is the first time I post here as I am starting to run out of options with my system crash.Started around two days ago, and my desktop will crash randomly. Sometimes it crashed when I was away from the computer, and other times it will crash...
  3. System crash with various BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System crash with various BSOD: Hi allSorry for the format but this is the first time I post here as I am starting to run out of options with my system crash.Started around two days ago, and my desktop will crash randomly. Sometimes it crashed when I was away from the computer, and other times it will crash...
  4. System crash with various BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Various BSODs and crashes

Various BSODs and crashes: Yesterday I cleaned out my PC and reorganized some of my hardware moved hard drives, added two RAM sticks that I had laying around, moved cooler to a more convenient location. However, after doing so I started experiencing multiple crashes and BSODs while using my PC. The...
  6. BSOD crashes with various messages.

BSOD crashes with various messages.: Hello! My recently built PC has been crashing at different times and occasions.Below you can find my PC build, actions I have taken so far and a link to my recent minidump files. Any help is welcome! Thanks in advance! PC: AMD Ryzen 5 3400G with Vega 11 ASrock B450...
  7. Frequent Various BSOD crashes

Frequent Various BSOD crashes: Hello, for the last 2-3 days out of nowhere the last 2-3 days my computer has been getting a variety of different BSODs. Many of which point to faulty hardware, drivers, or memory problems. I've tried a few things including updating any outdated drivers, and restoring the...
  8. Various BSODs, Crashes and Freezes

Various BSODs, Crashes and Freezes: Hello. Ive been experiencing a number of different crashes, freezes and BSOD's and im not entirely sure of the cause. Examples of BSODs ive encountered: Interrupt_Exception_Not_Handled, Page_Fault_In_Nonpaged_Area, Kmode_Exception_Not_Handled,...
  9. BSOD on Boot, various memory related messages

BSOD on Boot, various memory related messages: OK, I've got an annoying one here. I have a fresh install of Windows 10 Home on a factory built PC (Chillblast) that was running OK under Windows 7, but is now Blue Screening on Windows 10. When I boot the PC from cold about 1/3 of the time it will blue screen. The...
  10. Various type of BSOD in relatively near time

Various type of BSOD in relatively near time: Hello, hope someone would kindly help me to analyze my problem. My system just got clean-installed to Windows 10 Anniversary 3 weeks ago. Since then three BSOD's has occured to me during relatively near time span. First I was getting DRIVER_CORRUPTED_EXPOOL (0x000000c5),...