Windows 10: BSOD - Video Card not showing in device manager all the sudden.

Discus and support BSOD - Video Card not showing in device manager all the sudden. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; For the entries within device manager: Right click on the item > left click on properties > left click driver tab > left click driver details > make... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Etetherin, Sep 22, 2017.

1. zbook New Member

BSOD - Video Card not showing in device manager all the sudden.

For the entries within device manager:
    Right click on the item > left click on properties > left click driver tab > left click driver details > make sure that the driver matches the problematic driver > OK > uninstall device
    Reinstall from a reliable source: Computer manufacturer or component manufacturer.

zbook, Sep 22, 2017
  2. Etetherin Win User

BSOD - Video Card not showing in device manager all the sudden. [​IMG]

None of them match the "bwcW8x64.sys"

not just in those two entries, but it doesnt exist at all. I followed this process for all entries in device manager and found nothing that matches that.

Etetherin, Sep 23, 2017
  3. zbook New Member
    Open file explorer > this PC > local C: drive > in the right upper corner type: bwcw8 and see what search displays

Code: bflwf Qualcomm Atheros Bandwidth Control c:\windows\system32\drivers\bwcw8x64.sys Kernel Driver Yes System Running OK Normal No Yes[/quote] Most drivers/applications can be uninstalled by locating them in device manger. Sometimes they are in control panel.

zbook, Sep 23, 2017
  4. Etetherin Win User

Etetherin, Sep 23, 2017
  5. Etetherin Win User
    Ok well all of that just says "killer performance" things so i just went and uninstalled that whole suite.

Anyway i can check to see if the problem driver is gone?

Etetherin, Sep 23, 2017
  6. Etetherin Win User

Well after the install and restart here is what that same search returns.

It seems as if i still did not remove the actual thing you are asking me to remove...

Etetherin, Sep 23, 2017
  7. Etetherin Win User
    Im sorry, I feel as if i am not understanding.

I did do everything you asked, right? If i did not please do let me know. I know you gave me more things to do but they were numbered and im still stuck on number 6. Should i just go on and try 7?

Etetherin, Sep 23, 2017
  8. zbook New Member

Uninstall bwcW8x64.sys Killer Bandwidth Control Filter Driver
    Reinstall Killer Network | Killernetworking | Killer Control Center

Open device manager > click view > click show hidden devices
    Expand all entries > post images into the thread
    Open control panel > category > uninstall a program > post images into the thread

zbook, Sep 23, 2017
  9. Etetherin Win User

Etetherin, Sep 23, 2017
  10. Etetherin Win User

Etetherin, Sep 23, 2017
  11. zbook New Member
    zbook, Sep 23, 2017
  12. Etetherin Win User
    I only see 2. in the images i posted. Unless i am missing something.

Etetherin, Sep 23, 2017
  13. zbook New Member

In post #22 there are 5 images:
    Image #1: 2
    Image #2: 4
    Image #3: 1
    Image #5: 1

Please update the system specifications. There should be room for multiple computers.

How To Fill Out Your System Specs
    How To Fill Out Your System Specs
    System Specs - Fill in at Ten Forums:
    System Specs - Fill in at Ten Forums Windows 10 General Tips Tutorials
    In the left corner below in your post you find 'My System Specs'.
    After clicking it you can find a link a little below that says 'Update your System Spec', click on this link to get to the page where you can fill in your system specs.
    System Info - See Your System Specs - Windows 7 Help Forums

The Motherboard is GT70 2OC/2OD
    The only supported drivers are up to Windows 8.1.
    There are no supported drivers for Windows 10
    Support For GT70 2OC | Laptops - The best gaming laptop provider | MSI Global

zbook, Sep 23, 2017
  14. Etetherin Win User

There is only one in image one.

The other looks like a computer chip icon. It shows no exclamation point.

Image two shows these that look like locks to me? Are these also errors that you are referring to?

This shows a computer chip icon as well, no others have any extra pieces and certainly not an exclamation point that i can see. If im missing the ones that you are seeing i apologize. I checked them and checked them again. Even had my girlfriend look. We only see two exclamation points.

What hardware names are you seeing other than: "Unknown USB Device" and "Microsoft Basic Display Adapter" are you seeing that has the exclamation points? I am so sorry if i am missing them or don't understand.

I updated my pc specs

Etetherin, Sep 23, 2017
  15. Etetherin Win User
    As for your instruction to install the drivers for these and how to find the drivers. When i ty and follow your instruction I am led here:
    PCI\VEN_10DEREV_A1 - Google Search

Which only has one result, and its just a unhelpful forum that tells there is no drivers for windows 10. Everything has worked fine up until last Sunday. I have had this for years (4 to be exact) I dont understand how all the sudden the driver would not be compatible.

The other I was able to fix. (uknown USB Device)

Etetherin, Sep 23, 2017
Thema:

1. BSOD - Video Card not showing in device manager all the sudden. - Similar Threads - BSOD Video Card

2. Wifi card not showing up in device manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi card not showing up in device manager: I have a laptop that does not recognize the wifi card at all. Its not in device manager>network adapters, i cannot access wifi settings because it thinks there is only ethernet. Ive tried endless lists of solutions with drivers, changing settings, ive been jn the bios, done...
  3. Wifi card not showing up in device manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi card not showing up in device manager: I have a laptop that does not recognize the wifi card at all. Its not in device manager>network adapters, i cannot access wifi settings because it thinks there is only ethernet. Ive tried endless lists of solutions with drivers, changing settings, ive been jn the bios, done...
  4. Wifi card not showing up in device manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. graphic card didnt show in device manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    graphic card didnt show in device manager: hi3 month ago i bought a tuf dash f15 with core i7 11370h and rtx 3060 but yesterday when i boot it up it shows the nvidia graphic in device manager for a short time but after that it got disapear and in gefource experience it says you didnt have any nvidia graphic card what...
  6. graphic card didnt show in device manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    graphic card didnt show in device manager: hi3 month ago i bought a tuf dash f15 with core i7 11370h and rtx 3060 but yesterday when i boot it up it shows the nvidia graphic in device manager for a short time but after that it got disapear and in gefource experience it says you didnt have any nvidia graphic card what...
  7. NVIDIA Graphics Card not showing up in device manager.

NVIDIA Graphics Card not showing up in device manager.: I recently purchased an ASUS Laptop with an RTX 3050 TI and for the first day it worked fine, but the drivers on GeForce experience were really outdated so I tried updating them to the latest version, but after that, it disappeared from the device manager and just stopped...
  8. All my graphic cards are not detected by device manager

All my graphic cards are not detected by device manager: I have two graphics cards, intel and amd being the renderer. After downgrading from 20H1 to 1909 all my graphics cards disappeared showing only microsoft basic display, i tried reinstalling the amd driver but the laptop freezes afterwards, went into safe mode to found out the...
  9. Network card not showing in device manager.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Network card not showing in device manager.: I recently installed a new network adapter and ever since then I’ve been having issues. Sometimes it shows up in device manager and sometimes it isn’t there. I haven’t been able to access the internet on my pc. I’ve tried everything. Reinstalling drivers, performing a network...
  10. Device manager not showing all devices

Device manager not showing all devices: portable disc drive is not found in device manager. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/device-manager-not-showing-all-devices/8c0fc3ff-a856-48a1-97bb-b20c106d8bd5

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nu vot