Windows 10: BSOD Video problem

Discus and support BSOD Video problem in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello Tenforums I have been getting crashes with my pc on HD7850, when starting up. Sometimes my pc will just boot to a unresponsive black screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by thedao, Aug 14, 2015.

1. thedao Win User

BSOD Video problem

Hello Tenforums

I have been getting crashes with my pc on HD7850, when starting up. Sometimes my pc will just boot to a unresponsive black screen where i have to reset my PC. Other times it boots into the os, but after some time it will start to flicker with vertical lines and crash to blue, red, grey, green, screens etc. In other cases my pc crashes to a bsod.

This problem has been going on for a long time, but stopped for a few months when i was using windows 8.1 but the problem came back again. Now my pc crashes almost everytime i start up.

Attachment 31518

ATM, im using the inbuilt video card as my HD7850 crashes all the time. I had the video card send for testing at a local electronic store but they said that they didnt find any problems with my HD7850

My PC specs
    Cpu: i5-3570k
    Motherboard: P8Z77 V-lx
    Gpu: HD 7850 asus DC2-2GD5
    PSU: HEC 750w TA (Unknown brand?)

:)

thedao, Aug 14, 2015

2. BSOD occurs whenever I open a video.

This BSOD problem has been occurring for 3 days. But lately, it has gone mad. Before, it takes some time to go BSOD. But now, whenever I open a video on youtube, BSOD occurs. Any help will be appreciated.

And here are the last 5 BSOD dump files.

http://pc.cd/hw2ctalK

Aung Thura Hein, Aug 14, 2015
  3. KB3149135 and KB3163018 causing Youtube (or other videos) unable to play at full screen mode.

Same problem here. Tried same things.

Everything is up to date.

Everytime I install KB3163018 fullscreen stream videos BSOD...

GuillaumeM1986, Aug 14, 2015
  4. axe0 New Member

BSOD Video problem

Hi thedao,

I'm sorry for the delay, there aren't many people in this section.
    Are you still requiring help with this problem?

5. thedao Win User
    I got it fixed, the video card was the problem got it tested in another pc and the same crash happened

thedao, Aug 24, 2015
  6. axe0 New Member
    Glad to hear the problem is solved.

axe0, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

BSOD Video problem

1. BSOD Video problem - Similar Threads - BSOD Video problem

2. video problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    video problems: my magic jack says no audio found. Can you help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-problems/754e81d2-cec3-4fe1-882b-38c9f965e51b
  3. video problems

in Windows 10 Customization
    video problems: my magic jack says no audio found. Can you help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-problems/754e81d2-cec3-4fe1-882b-38c9f965e51b
  4. Video problem

Video problem: Hello,I have an urgent question,I accidentally deleted the file for video projects on photos and now that I tried to make a new video,it said i should create a file first.I did it but now for some reason it says the file can't play although i tested it and it played...
  5. video problems

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    video problems: video problems when streaming amazon videos to tv https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-problems/658b60c8-f076-48fc-8703-2500fff5b6e5
  6. video problems

video problems: My acer nitro 5 will for some reason not play online videos correctly. The sound works perfectly fine but the video turns black. I might be able to get the video to work properly for a few seconds but it then turns black with no sound problems. How do I fix this?...
  7. Video problems

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Video problems: I'm in a chat with my cousin, I'm talking to her, I hear her perfectly, the sound is good, my internet connection is very stable, the problem is that I can't see her, I can't see the video Note: I have restarted my computer several times and the camera doesn't give video...
  8. Video Problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Video Problem: The picture in my video player is way over large. I am using Window's 10. Please Help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-problem/f4368c03-d4fa-4fdf-ae3a-7f30f0e07dcf
  9. video problems

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    video problems: Every time I make a video and try to send it to F.B. or Gmail it gets scrambled to the point that you can't make it out. Something happens when it formats it to send and then I can't fix it. What can I do as I have one that took me a day to make and would love to get it...
  10. Problems with video

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Problems with video: I get this [img] Why? 10725