Windows 10: BSOD Video problem

Discus and support BSOD Video problem in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello Tenforums I have been getting crashes with my pc on HD7850, when starting up. Sometimes my pc will just boot to a unresponsive black screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by thedao, Aug 14, 2015.

1. thedao Win User

BSOD Video problem

Hello Tenforums

I have been getting crashes with my pc on HD7850, when starting up. Sometimes my pc will just boot to a unresponsive black screen where i have to reset my PC. Other times it boots into the os, but after some time it will start to flicker with vertical lines and crash to blue, red, grey, green, screens etc. In other cases my pc crashes to a bsod.

This problem has been going on for a long time, but stopped for a few months when i was using windows 8.1 but the problem came back again. Now my pc crashes almost everytime i start up.

Attachment 31518

ATM, im using the inbuilt video card as my HD7850 crashes all the time. I had the video card send for testing at a local electronic store but they said that they didnt find any problems with my HD7850

My PC specs
    Cpu: i5-3570k
    Motherboard: P8Z77 V-lx
    Gpu: HD 7850 asus DC2-2GD5
    PSU: HEC 750w TA (Unknown brand?)

:)

thedao, Aug 14, 2015

2. BSOD occurs whenever I open a video.

This BSOD problem has been occurring for 3 days. But lately, it has gone mad. Before, it takes some time to go BSOD. But now, whenever I open a video on youtube, BSOD occurs. Any help will be appreciated.

And here are the last 5 BSOD dump files.

http://pc.cd/hw2ctalK

Aung Thura Hein, Aug 14, 2015
  3. KB3149135 and KB3163018 causing Youtube (or other videos) unable to play at full screen mode.

Same problem here. Tried same things.

Everything is up to date.

Everytime I install KB3163018 fullscreen stream videos BSOD...

GuillaumeM1986, Aug 14, 2015
  4. axe0 New Member

BSOD Video problem

Hi thedao,

I'm sorry for the delay, there aren't many people in this section.
    Are you still requiring help with this problem?

5. thedao Win User
    I got it fixed, the video card was the problem got it tested in another pc and the same crash happened

thedao, Aug 24, 2015
  6. axe0 New Member
    Glad to hear the problem is solved.

axe0, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

BSOD Video problem

1. BSOD Video problem - Similar Threads - BSOD Video problem

2. BSOD trigged by video

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD trigged by video: Hello, When I attempt to watch a video on a news site on Chrome, my computer has a BSOD. I have tried uninstalling the Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000 driver from the device manager making sure to tick the uninstall driver software box. Then I let the computer automatically...
  3. Video Problem

Video Problem: The picture in my video player is way over large. I am using Window's 10. Please Help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-problem/f4368c03-d4fa-4fdf-ae3a-7f30f0e07dcf
  4. video problems

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    video problems: Every time I make a video and try to send it to F.B. or Gmail it gets scrambled to the point that you can't make it out. Something happens when it formats it to send and then I can't fix it. What can I do as I have one that took me a day to make and would love to get it...
  5. Video Playback Problem

in Browsers and Email
    Video Playback Problem: I'm getting an error message quite frequently when I try to play a video on almost any website, such as YouTube The message reads: An error occurred. Please try again later. (Playback ID:_VBAMBUYe5vqHN9kc6C). My Internet connection seems OK. I tried Googling the ID but...
  6. Sound and Video Problems

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound and Video Problems: Been a day since I installed it and I can't for the life of figure out how to enable sound. I've done most of the basic checks that I could think of - Tried to troubleshoot, tried to update drivers via Device Manager, Enabled Windows Audio via Services etc.. but nothing...
  7. BSOD watching video

BSOD watching video: Running Win 10 pro 64 bit 14393.105 new build intel i7 6770k ASUS Z170 pro gaming 【Kingston】HyperX Predator DDR4 DDR4-3333 8GBx2枚 1.35V This is the 2nd time I have had a BSOD in the last couple of days. It's pretty hot in Japan right now. Might be a heat issue, but I...
  8. Problems with video

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Problems with video: I get this [img] Why? 10725
  9. videos, streaming videos, youtube problem

in Windows 10 Support
    videos, streaming videos, youtube problem: Hi I'm running Windows 10 Home version 1709 build 16299.19. Suddenly, after Fall creators update I can't view streaming video &/or Youtube in Chrome, Opera or Edge. Have updated all drivers. Have turned off hardware acceleration. Any ideas? 96495
  10. Video Problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Video Problem: I have a problem when I try to watch a video - sometimes there will be an advertisement with video and audio playing at the same time. Is there any way to stop this from happening? 45652