Windows 10: BSOD Video scheduler internal error after clean install

Discus and support BSOD Video scheduler internal error after clean install in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Good Morning. A couple of days ago I've got this BSOD while playing Heroes of the storm and I've tried to update all my drivers as suggested in most... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by FilipeDomingues, Sep 5, 2017.

1. BSOD Video scheduler internal error after clean install

Good Morning.

A couple of days ago I've got this BSOD while playing Heroes of the storm and I've tried to update all my drivers as suggested in most of the threads I found but had no luck. So I've formatted my PC and I am still getting the same BSOD on a clean install. It crashes as soon as I install my GPU driver. :\

I have a Nvidia 660TI, i5 3570K cpu, Z77A-G45 Mobo and 16GB ram but atm im only using 1 slot of 4GB.

Thanks for any help you can give me

Best regards.

:)

FilipeDomingues, Sep 5, 2017
  2. Qianli Ma Win User

Fall Creators Update crashes on SLI Surround Configuration

Are you experiencing BSOD with video scheduler internal error?

Qianli Ma, Sep 5, 2017
  3. JonMHY Win User
    How to fix BSODs from what appears to be watchdog.sys, dxgmms2.sys, and/or ntoskrnl.exe?

Hi there, I'm getting BSODs with the error code video scheduler internal error. I have the latest Nvidia Geforce drivers and got a BSOD even after reverting to previous versions.

Minidumps:

minidumps.zip

MSInfo:

msinfo.nfo

JonMHY, Sep 5, 2017
  4. philc43 Win User

BSOD Video scheduler internal error after clean install

All your BSODs are 0x119 errors but I noticed that in each case arg1 (the subtype of the bugcheck) is reported as 5. This is not documented so I'm guessing it is an unknown driver or hardware error.

I would try updating your graphics driver (which is old and dated from 2016) using the following method:
    uninstall everything of Nvidia using Display Driver Uninstaller and install new drivers from your Graphics card manufacturer or from the NVidia website. When you do this be sure the "clean install" box is checked and only install the Graphics driver and the PhysX driver.

philc43, Sep 5, 2017
  5. Thanks for the fast reply. Done what you suggested still no luck. I'm on safe mode now cause I cant even start windows without crashing.. :`\ Any new suggestions?

FilipeDomingues, Sep 5, 2017
  6. philc43 Win User
    Try removing and replacing the graphics card after cleaning the fans to see if this helps. Did you monitor temperatures at all and was the system getting very hot when you played Heroes?

It looks like you may have a hardware problem with the Graphics card. Can you try another card from a friend to see if this works?

philc43, Sep 5, 2017
  7. Already removed and cleaned my Graphic card still no luck. I wasn't checking the temperature at the time but I check it from time to time and I think it was ok.

I'm going to try another Graphic card latter today I think. I'll get back to you as soon as I have news.

Thanks again!

FilipeDomingues, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

BSOD Video scheduler internal error after clean install

1. BSOD Video scheduler internal error after clean install - Similar Threads - BSOD Video scheduler

2. bsod video scheduler internal error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    bsod video scheduler internal error: previously i had gtx 1650 gpu and with that frequently my pc used to start suddenly mainly with netflix pc app. and evnt log showed always that nvidia nvkllm.sys was crashing always. but now i have installed new gpu rtx 4070 now i am getting bsod with video scheduler internal...
  3. Video Scheduler Internal Error BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video Scheduler Internal Error BSOD: Hey, I hope you're doing well.I was using Visual Studio, opened a solution, and switched to a different git branch which made Visual Studio unresponsive for a short period. I looked it up on Task Manager and it was taking around 5800+ MB of RAM. Then I got a BSOD error with...
  4. Video Scheduler Internal Error BSOD

Video Scheduler Internal Error BSOD: I have been facing BSOD with stop code VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR while playing game. I have a pc with amd ryzen 5 3600 and Nvidia RTX 2060. I've had this issue multiple times since yesterday. To try and fix this, I disabled Hardware accelerated GPU scheduling from...
  5. Video Internal Scheduler Error BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video Internal Scheduler Error BSOD: Hi Team, I've been having the above issue, even after replacing the Graphics Card. The new card worked for about 2 months before it started happening again.OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Home Version 10.0.19044 Build 19044 Name NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Ti Driver Version...
  6. Video Scheduler Internal Error BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video Scheduler Internal Error BSOD: Hello,Since updating to Windows 11 KB5010414 update, I have been facing BSOD with stop code VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR a few hours into using GPU compute cuda on WSL Trying to train a ML model using pytorch. I have a laptop with Intel Core i7 9750H and Nvidia RTX 2060....
  7. Video Scheduler Internal Error BSOD

Video Scheduler Internal Error BSOD: Once I turn on my PC, after a few minutes or seconds my mouse will start stuttering and my PC will go black screen. Sometimes if I wait a little longer before force shutting down my PC, it will show a BSOD with "Video Scheduler Internal Error". This has been going on for the...
  8. VIDEO SCHEDULER INTERNAL ERROR BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    VIDEO SCHEDULER INTERNAL ERROR BSOD: I have this problem a month ago and was trying to fix it because I couldnt afford another one. This video scheduler internal error problem happened when I was in the middle of gaming playing a game called unfortunate spaceman The blue screen problem occur everytime I...
  9. BSOD video scheduler internal error

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD video scheduler internal error: so I get bsod video scheduler internal error and it only happens when I connect my monitor and play 2 origin games Star Wars battlefront 2 and PvZ battle for neighborville I have tried re installing my display drivers using ddu in safe mode and that didnt work so now I dont...
  10. BSOD Video Scheduler Internal Error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Video Scheduler Internal Error: Hello, I have a 2 year old Acer Predator Helios 300 Laptop. In the two years, have not had any real issues, but now I have been getting the BSOD with the stop code of video scheduler internal error. To ensure no virus or malware, I reached out immediately to my AVG...