Windows 10: BSOD VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR after upgrade to Windows 10

Discus and support BSOD VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR after upgrade to Windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I keep getting a VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR when I use the video feature for WebEx Meeting Center. This is a fairly repeatable issue and I have had... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by wendelly, Aug 5, 2015.

1. wendelly Win User

BSOD VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR after upgrade to Windows 10

I keep getting a VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR when I use the video feature for WebEx Meeting Center. This is a fairly repeatable issue and I have had it a couple of days in a row. This did not happen on Windows 8.1, the issue only started after the Windows 10 upgrade. Here are some relevant files; please let me know if additional information is required.
    Attachment 28909

:)

wendelly, Aug 5, 2015
  2. ImSoDed Win User

[Windows 10] [Help] BSOD VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE and VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR

So I have recently upgraded to Windows 10 and few days ago and enjoyed it until today. Today was when I started to get BSOD after BSOD with "VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE" and "VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR"...

My Display Adapters/Graphics Cards

Intel HD Graphics 4600

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 860M

I am on a laptop running Windows 10 64-bit and cannot put an end to these BSODs...

I tried to upload a dump but the dump file from the dumps is so large I struggle to upload it (860k KBs)

Help Appreciated!

ImSoDed, Aug 5, 2015
  3. gwehrman Win User
    Windows 10 Video Scheduler Internal Error BSOD

I was having problems with graphics on my Dell Inspiron 3847 in Windows 8.1 prior to upgrading to Windows 10. The screen would go blank for a few seconds, then one of the following two messages would pop up: "Display driver stopped responding and has recovered"
    or "Application has been blocked from accessing Graphics hardware". After upgrading to Windows 10, I now get a BSOD with the error "VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR".

Disabling my Intel(R) HD Graphics 4600 display adapter using Device Manager has stabilized my system. The down side is that my graphics performance is now lacking.

BSOD VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR after upgrade to Windows 10 [​IMG]

gwehrman, Aug 5, 2015
  4. BSOD VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR after upgrade to Windows 10

Same here. I suggest downgrading until MS fixes 10 as you will be continually chasing your tail trying to fix something that only MS will fix....in time.

icemankent, Aug 7, 2015
Thema:

BSOD VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR after upgrade to Windows 10

1. BSOD VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR after upgrade to Windows 10 - Similar Threads - BSOD VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR upgrade

2. BSOD VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR: What could be causing it?VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR 119The video scheduler has detected that fatal violation has occurred. This resultedin a condition that video scheduler can no longer progress. Any other values afterparameter 1 must be individually examined according to...
  3. Windows 10 - VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 - VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR: Hello. I'm having a BSOD couple of times already and it shows VIDEO SCHEDULER INTERNAL ERROR. I'm doing nothing but play games on my laptop and it just happened. I did not install anything that time,i have no other anti virus installed only windows defender. My screen just go...
  4. BSOD Errors Video_Scheduler_Internal_Errors

BSOD Errors Video_Scheduler_Internal_Errors: have a HP EliteBook notebook that is giving me BSOD - Video_Scheduler_Internal_Errors I have traced through similar threads and have found a tool that allows me to look at the miniDump. Could someone help me understand which Device/drivers the Mini Dump is pointing to so I...
  5. Windows-10 BSOD VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR

Windows-10 BSOD VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR: I have a problem whenever I try to play a video game on my computer, right when I open it I get a BSOD saying VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR and I have no idea why. I've tried everything under the sun from support so I'm wondering if any of you guys know how to fix it. I was...
  6. BSOD caused by VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR

BSOD caused by VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR: I have been having a few BSODs. One by Non Paged...something I don't remember properly. One by DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. One was caused by atikmdag.sys file/driver. And this is the 3rd one. I am having AMD 530 Radeon. I did try uninstalling the driver & then using...
  7. BSOD - VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR

BSOD - VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR: Hi, I suddenly got this error from yesterday. I tried to review the dump file and the problems seem to be about nvlddmkm.sys and dxgmms2.sys but then I don't know what should do for next step. I have made sure the display card driver and windows are updated, done sfc scan...
  8. Video_Scheduler_Internal_Error BSOD help?

Video_Scheduler_Internal_Error BSOD help?: Hi all, Basically, I keep getting a bsod with this same thread. I thought at first it would be an issue with my graphics drivers so I simply reinstalled them. However, this keeps occurring. I have tried multiple versions of the drivers for my gpu and still the same issue....
  9. Bsod video_scheduler_internal_error

Bsod video_scheduler_internal_error: Hey! For around a week ago, I started to have blue screens every now and then. Usually happens 2-3 times a day and it can happen at any time. Error code is VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR. What I've done so far is to update my video card drivers. Have not noticed any...
  10. Windows 10 video_scheduler_internal_error

Windows 10 video_scheduler_internal_error: I have a custom built PC with Windows 10 Home x64-bit and I constantly get crashes. Sometimes I can be on for 5 minutes then it crashes, sometimes an hour. Sometimes there will be a completely white screen, a colorful screen with many-mini squares, and sometimes BSOD...