Windows 10: BSOD W10x64 Pro - 0xc000021a

Discus and support BSOD W10x64 Pro - 0xc000021a in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I upgraded from W7 x64 pro to W10 x64 pro. Everything transferred the machine was up and running. I usually leave it running and let the power settings... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LEIP, Aug 13, 2015.

1. LEIP Win User

BSOD W10x64 Pro - 0xc000021a

I upgraded from W7 x64 pro to W10 x64 pro. Everything transferred the machine was up and running. I usually leave it running and let the power settings put it to sleep and turn it off. I noticed it was on and went to go look and see BSOD. Tried restart, debug, reset and save files, recover to last known recovery point and safe mode. Nothing works. I plugged the drive into my laptop to run checkdisk, defrag and make sure the disk works. Its an OCZ Vector Sata III 256GB. I discovered it needs firmware 3.0 but this still doesn't explain why it was workign just fine and when left untouched went to BSOD.

I downloaded the utility you provide but I gather it is taking the specs from my laptop and not the external OCZ drive that is plugged in. How can I go about getting the needed data over? And any suggestions for a fix.

Thank you,

:)

2. Windows Installation

Hi all, I need help. I recently build a pc and got it to work (BIOS can be loaded and everything seems fine) but during installation of windows 10 pro from a USB drive, I got a BSOD (blue screen of
    death ) with the error code 0xc000021a. Any suggestions? The BSOD will appear after the part where the pc will restart to finish up the windows installation

HanifMurid, Aug 13, 2015
  3. BMFC27 Win User
    Cortana broken after an upgrade

System restore causes BSOD 0xc000021a. Can’t even boot safe mode

BMFC27, Aug 13, 2015
  4. Boozad Win User

Please run the Log Collector, upload the resulting .zip file and we'll let you know if the relevant information is in there.

Boozad, Aug 13, 2015
  5. LEIP Win User
    Hi,

Thank you for your reply. I have SSD drive from my PC plugged into my laptop via USB. You would like me to run the Log Collector on the laptop with the SSD plugged in? Will the data you need scrape from the external drive?

Thanks

6. Boozad Win User
    Can you see your SSD in File Explorer?

Boozad, Aug 13, 2015
  7. LEIP Win User
    Yes. I was able to navigate through the drive as I was looking for any files that I potentially needed to save.

8. Boozad Win User

Can you check %SystemRoot%\Minidump to see if there are any .dmp files in there.

Boozad, Aug 13, 2015
  9. LEIP Win User
    Thank. You for our replies and assistance. Is the minidump located in the C drive in the windows folder? I won't be able to post results until Sunday.

10. LEIP Win User
    Could someone help find the location of the minidump?

Thank you

11. Boozad Win User
    Sorry for the delay, I've had a busy few days. Yes the files will be in C:\Windows\Minidump.

Boozad, Aug 16, 2015
  12. LEIP Win User
    Thank you for your response. No worries on the reply...any free help is much appreciated. There was no minidump folder within the Windows folder.

Things have gone from bad to worse. I was able to navigate the drive as an external drive - hooked up through my laptop - but I tried to plug it back into my desktop (original location) and I am prompted with a message to insert a proper boot drive. I went back into BIOS and it sees the drive, it is the only drive set up and it is the primary boot device. I have begun recon to get all the drivers and files I need for a fresh install. I don't really have anything on there other than programs, no data will be lost. Just time.

Thema:

1. BSOD W10x64 Pro - 0xc000021a - Similar Threads - BSOD W10x64 Pro

2. BSoD 0xc000021a

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSoD 0xc000021a: Today my PC suddenly booted directly into a BSOD with stopecode 0xc000021a. It happens on every boot. Here are the things I tried:1. Running in safe mode w/o networking: this simply restarted right back into advanced start options.2.sfc /scannow via commandprompt: finishes...
  3. BSoD 0xc000021a

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSoD 0xc000021a: Today my PC suddenly booted directly into a BSOD with stopecode 0xc000021a. It happens on every boot. Here are the things I tried:1. Running in safe mode w/o networking: this simply restarted right back into advanced start options.2.sfc /scannow via commandprompt: finishes...
  4. BSoD 0xc000021a

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. BSOD 0xc000021a

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD 0xc000021a: Greetings... Im having an issue with an BSOD Code 0xc000021a .I'm trying to format my PC but the problem is when im trying to switch the booting Drive to Flash Drive i cant see my main Drive " C:\ "Feels like there is no problem right? So im just switching boot drive to Flash...
  6. BSOD 0xc000021a

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD 0xc000021a: Greetings... Im having an issue with an BSOD Code 0xc000021a .I'm trying to format my PC but the problem is when im trying to switch the booting Drive to Flash Drive i cant see my main Drive " C:\ "Feels like there is no problem right? So im just switching boot drive to Flash...
  7. BSOD 0XC000021A

BSOD 0XC000021A: Hello. I accidentally disabled all start up programs from the task manager's start up tab and seems that it was containing some essential windows 10 parameters and now everytime that the PC boots I get BSOD even in safe mode. I tried several commants such as Chkdsk /f/r, sfc...
  8. BSoD error 0xc000021a

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BSoD error 0xc000021a: Hi, I just ran my windows 10 pc 3 days ago and I saw a blue screen with message as -'Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. We're just collecting some error info, and then we'll restart for you' with error 0xc000021a. I've been trying a lot since 3 days to solve it...
  9. BSOD, error 0xc000021a

BSOD, error 0xc000021a: Attachment 146603 Attachment 146605 Attachment 146609 Hi, I have been struggling with error 0xc000021a for a while now and can not find a way to fix the issue. I tried using sfc /scannow, but all I get is a message saying: Windows Resource Protection found corrupt...
  10. BSOD error 0xc000021a

BSOD error 0xc000021a: I kept my computer on over night and I accidentally hit the print screen button. I have a special program called 'Greenshot' so it overlays the screen with a grid region selector and lets you drag and save. I didn't drag and save so I left it like that over night. As soon...
Tags: