Windows 10: BSOD waking up from sleep, error 0x0000001a

Discus and support BSOD waking up from sleep, error 0x0000001a in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello everyone. I just experienced a weird problem while trying to wake up my PC from sleep mode. I have had this configuration for 3-4 weeks and it's... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by bboris77, Nov 5, 2015.

1. bboris77 Win User

BSOD waking up from sleep, error 0x0000001a

Hello everyone. I just experienced a weird problem while trying to wake up my PC from sleep mode. I have had this configuration for 3-4 weeks and it's been 100% stable. I am just wondering if there is some driver that caused this BSOD to pop up when I was trying to wake up my PC. Hardware-wise, I only installed a new fan 3-4 days ago, and that is pretty much it. The blue screen message stated that it was caused by MEMORY_MANAGEMENT, Error number 0x0000001a. It seems that it was caused by driver ntoskrnl.exe +14e2e0.

I installed new Geforce Drivers yesterday as well as some Logitech drivers for their GT steering wheel dated 2010. Perhaps they are causing a conflict with something. Any help would be highly appreciated. I am attaching the relevant files.

Thank you.

:)

bboris77, Nov 5, 2015

2. Blue Screen die (BSOD), Windows 10 Professional Laptop Machine

I can confirm that this problem would occur every time I wake the computer up from sleep mode.

After a few seconds waking up from sleep mode, the computer will freeze and then BSOD occurs

Very annoying.

SuperBoyChoy, Nov 5, 2015
  3. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD in Windows 10 after wake up from sleep

I have this issue with BSOD on my computer whenever my system wakes up from sleep. It usually happen after awhile after wakes up from sleep (sometimes within half an hour or hours of used). If I never sleep my system (meaning always start from fresh restart),
    no issue with BSOD.

Attached is my minidump file.

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=BBBE2E771BBAFCCB!4719&authkey=!ACl6Tb3NwjlChdE&ithint=file,dmp

Anyone can give a hand here?

instaFelix, Nov 5, 2015
  4. axe0 New Member

Hi bboris77,

Welcome to the 10forums.

A 0x1A(MEMORY_MANAGEMENT) is related to the memory.
    As a BSOD happened only 1 time, it isn't something to worry about. Your system takes the appropriate action to solve the issue.
    If you however would like to do something, you could test your memory using MemTest86+

BSOD waking up from sleep, error 0x0000001a [​IMG]
    Diagnostic Test
    RAM TEST

Run MemTest86+ - Test RAM - Windows 10 Forums

Note

MemTest86+ needs to be run for at least 8 passes for conclusive results. Set it running before you go to bed and leave it overnight. We're looking for zero errors here. Even a single error will indicate RAM failure.

Old drivers:
    Code: WmVirHid Tue Apr 27 22:08:53 2010 (4bd74455) WmVirHid.sys WmXlCore Tue Apr 27 22:09:26 2010 (4bd74476) WmXlCore.sys WmBEnum Tue Apr 27 22:10:19 2010 (4bd744ab) WmBEnum.sys speedfan Sat Dec 29 21:59:35 2012 (50df59b7) speedfan.sys gdrv Thu Jul 04 06:27:55 2013 (51d4f9cb) gdrv.sys netgearUDSMBus Thu Jul 25 09:26:51 2013 (51f0d33b) netgearUDSMBus.sys[/quote] Update links:
    Driver Reference Table - WmVirHid.sys
    Driver Reference Table - WmXlCore.sys
    Driver Reference Table - WmBEnum.sys
    Driver Reference Table - speedfan.sys
    Driver Reference Table - gdrv.sys
    Driver Reference Table - NetgearUDSMBus.sys

axe0, Nov 5, 2015
Thema:

1. BSOD waking up from sleep, error 0x0000001a - Similar Threads - BSOD waking sleep

2. BSOD on wake from sleep

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    BSOD on wake from sleep: I've had this problem with my PC and haven't been able to figure it out yet. It happens when my 1st Gen Scarlett 2i2 audio interface is plugged in while asleep. When I wake my computer from sleep with the audio interface plugged in my computer crashes with a bsod of death....
  3. BSOD when waking up from sleep

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD when waking up from sleep: Hello all, Last few weeks, I have been getting BSOD when waking my PC up from sleep in the morning. I do telework bc of the pandemic and when I wake up the PC, it shows blue screen. Sometimes it shows an error code and sometimes it doesn't. I have attached the LOG files as...
  4. wake up from sleep?

wake up from sleep?: I can't wake up my computer from sleep be clicking the mouse or using the keyboard. I have tried everything and all the settings in device manager are set the same as my other computer and that one works fine....
  5. Wake up from sleep

Wake up from sleep: Hi My laptop doesn't wakeup after I put it to sleep, I just get a blank grey screen. I have to force a restart. What am I doing wrong https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wake-up-from-sleep/c338a9d8-9ad1-4408-ac39-f86c54be1119
  6. Will not wake up from sleep

in Windows 10 Support
    Will not wake up from sleep: I have 1809-17763.379 and if I choose sleep by right clicking the start button the computer will not wake up with the mouse or keyboard. It will wake up from screensaver with the mouse. If I push the power button it will wake up. Any suggestions will be appreciated. 130026
  7. BSOD when waking up from sleep - error 0x0000007a

BSOD when waking up from sleep - error 0x0000007a: When I woke my computer just now, it crashed with bug-check string KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR attributed to kbdclass.sys. This has happened before but I forgot how many times. My computer cannot do Windows updates because of a hard disk thing. Attached is the log....
  8. BSOD Error After Waking Up from Sleep

BSOD Error After Waking Up from Sleep: I put my PC to sleep and when I wake it up, I'm getting no display on my monitors although the PC itself wakes up. I reboot the computer and encounter a BSOD "VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE (nvlddmkm.sys)" I recently updated from Windows 7 to Windows 10. Nvidia drivers have been...
  9. BSOD on wake up from sleep

BSOD on wake up from sleep: After a recent update, On wake up I am told that "attempted to write to read only memory" I have looked at the debug file and it says that a driver is at fault. How do I identify it and how do I replace it and from where? 87589
  10. BSOD when waking up from sleep

BSOD when waking up from sleep: So, I was having this problem for awhile now and the BSOD when waking up was "kernel_data_inpage_error" but kept freezing on 0% to create minidumps, I was unable to get those. Today was a different error "CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED" and was able to get one minidump from it. I...
Tags: