Windows 10: BSOD watching online stream

Discus and support BSOD watching online stream in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi I have a BSOD watching an online stream, I don't know if it's related but games that my computer should handle fine have been lagging whilst some... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by me067, Oct 30, 2015.

1. me067 Win User

BSOD watching online stream

Hi

I have a BSOD watching an online stream, I don't know if it's related but games that my computer should handle fine have been lagging whilst some more demanding games run perfectly.

:)

me067, Oct 30, 2015

2. BSOD and connecting/disconnecting sounds without reasson on Microsof Surface Pro 4

Got a few times a BSOD, decided to lock the screen on the next BSOD by preventing the system from automatically restarting - but since then no BSOD yet occurred - .

While we today where watching an online streaming TV program (with Internet Explorer) we heard the system sounds like an appliance was disconnected and again connected but we did not do anything ourselves. After that the stream was stuttering.

Anyone an idea of what is wrong? The Surface is about 9 months old and I just started to use it recently. It is the Microsoft Surface Pro 4 256Gb SSD / 8Gb / i5.

Richard

Richvanleeuwen, Oct 30, 2015
  3. totoanon Win User
    Watch online tv streaming

oh well it looks like its bbc beta for me then:smileyhappy:

totoanon, Oct 30, 2015
  4. essenbe Win User

Hello me067 and welcome to the Forums. Please fill out your system specs, this will help you.

Please fill out your System Specs

BSOD watching online stream [​IMG]
    Information Your System Specs will help us to help you, and doing it in this manner will make them available to all helpers in every post and keep us from hunting for them. We ask that you fill them out in as much detail as possible including Desktop or Laptop, Model number if it is an OEM computer and all components with the Manufacturer and Model number if possible. If you will go to your last post and click the 'System Specs' in the bottom left of the post, you will find a link to update your system specs. Please fill those out in as much detail as possible, making sure to click save at the bottom of the page. If you would like to know what we would like, you can click 'My System Specs' at the bottom left of this post to see mine. If you do not know what your components are, this will help you accomplish this task. System Specs - Fill in at Ten Forums.

Your dump file shows

Code: Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information. BugCheck D1, {ffffe000f944f004, 2, 0, fffff80191eaea6d} *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for afw.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for afw.sys Probably caused by : afw.sys ( afw+3389 )Followup: MachineOwner[/quote] That is your Agnitum Firewall Driver

Also listed is

Code: ffffd000`2aef4b78 fffff801`9715f495Unable to load image \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\netr28ux.sys, Win32 error 0n2 *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for netr28ux.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for netr28ux.sys netr28ux+0x3f495[/quote] Which is your Ralink RT2870 series USB802.11n Wireless Adapter Driver (you may have a different manufacturer) Please update that driver.

Code: ffffd000`2aef56b8 fffff801`934a58f6Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\afwcore.sys, Win32 error 0n2 *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for afwcore.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for afwcore.sys afwcore+0x458f6[/quote] Which is your Agnitum Firewall Driver again. I am not sure what AV you use unless it is Bullguard. It uses Agnitum Firewall Driver, I believe. I would uninstall it and use the Windows Firewall.

essenbe, Oct 30, 2015
  5. me067 Win User
    I've uninstalled Bulldog and have new drivers from netgear for the wifi dongle, hopefully that's the end of it!

Thanks for your time.

me067, Oct 30, 2015
  6. essenbe Win User
    You're quite welcome. I hope it is the answer also. If not, just upload the DM log here again.

essenbe, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. BSOD watching online stream - Similar Threads - BSOD watching online

2. [.WATCH.]full— Miller's Girl 2024 FullMovie Online On Streamings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [.WATCH.]full— Miller's Girl 2024 FullMovie Online On Streamings: 2 minutes ago — [WarnerBros] While several avenues exist to view the highly praised film Miller's Girl online streaming offers a versatile means to access its cinematic wonder From heartfelt songs to buoyant humor this genre-bending work explores the power of friendship to...
  3. streaming online videos

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    streaming online videos: still unable to successfully stream any on line videos after all the Windows updates...suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/streaming-online-videos/67f2f550-45bf-4538-bf3b-b540b6c4145e
  4. BSOD while watching online videos

BSOD while watching online videos: Many times when I watch online videos( youtube/netflix/others) my laptop freezes and after 10 seconds brings bsod with the error dpc_watchdog_violation. Any help ? 91321
  5. BSOD mainly while streaming and watching Twitch..

BSOD mainly while streaming and watching Twitch..: I recently have been trying to stream on twitch, and it works for like 30 minutes-1 hour then my computer crashes.. Any help would be greatly appreciated, really want to start streaming seriously and on a schedule but can't due to this unfortunate issue that frequently...
  6. BSOD Watching Streaming

BSOD Watching Streaming: First off I'm on a fresh install of windows 10 x64 the latest Nov. build I was watching some streams on twitchtv just letting it play not doing anything else on the Pc after two hours of that the bsod occurred saying system_service_exception. Bluescreenviewer stated a bug...
  7. bsod irql_not_less_or_equal during watching online tv or stream

bsod irql_not_less_or_equal during watching online tv or stream: Hi, after upgrade from 8.1 to 10 im have at least 3 or 4 times per days bsod irql_not_less_or_equal during watching online tv or stream or sometime when saving files in Adobe Program´s. It just happens when i connected to NetWork. Im think problems in Wlan Driver but dont not...
  8. BSOD while watching streams

BSOD while watching streams: Greetings, So recently, I've noticed some minor freezes while watching streams, it only happens once, then it stops. Unfortunately, today, my computer completely froze and I got a BSOD error, with the following message: "VIDEO_MEMORY_MANAGEMENT_INTERNAL" So I went...
  9. Occasional BSOD while watching videos/streams online

Occasional BSOD while watching videos/streams online: Hello, A few times a week, BSODs occur while I'm watching online videos or streams. The BSODs are always related to ntoskrnl.exe or other system files (I checked with WhoCrashed and BlueScreenView). I have to mention that I keep all drivers updated (apart from an AHCI...
  10. Watching/streaming Video's

in Windows 10 Support
    Watching/streaming Video's: Hi, Since I installed Win 10 I notice at times when I watch a movie in full screen on any player or stream on you tube full screen the player will min itself or freeze so I have to refresh, watching a movie on a player will result in it just closing or crashing, with some...