Windows 10: BSOD watching vid; "kernel secur check failu" and BSOD Sys_Service_Ex

Discus and support BSOD watching vid; "kernel secur check failu" and BSOD Sys_Service_Ex in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, guys I got a problem with constantly repeating BSOD mostly because these two reasons in topic. I have checked online and did everything for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Elenes, Aug 15, 2015.

1. Elenes Win User

BSOD watching vid; "kernel secur check failu" and BSOD Sys_Service_Ex

Hi, guys I got a problem with constantly repeating BSOD mostly because these two reasons in topic. I have checked online and did everything for preventing this from happening.
    And it doesnt worked :/
    The other things I have done are checking disks, memory diagnostic, registry etc but still nothing.
    The only thing right now what I can think off is one more thing.
    When I'll run the sfc /scannow Im getting the message that system repair is pendigg.

I've attempted to type enter dism.exe /image:C:\ /cleanup-image /revertpendingactions but get this everytime,

Error: 2

Unable to access the image.
    Make sure that the image path and the Windows directory for the image exist and you have Read permissions on the folder.

Please if you guys have an idea or a solution to this I will be very greatful

:)

Elenes, Aug 15, 2015
  2. PrernaS Win User

BSOD

I have been getting a BSOD stating "bad pool header,corrupt driver expool & kernel security check failure". I have tried all recovery & troubleshoot options & with safe mode on does'nt really help. Please someone help me out.

PrernaS, Aug 15, 2015
  3. Trybird Win User
    How can I hide or remove 'CD Drive' in this PC

Maybe it is caused by your bluetooth device or your wireless adapter, you could refer to this article to fix it:

How to fix BSOD Caused by “Kernel Auto Boost Lock Acquisition With Raised IRQL” in Windows 10

Trybird, Aug 15, 2015
  4. axe0 New Member

Hi Elenes,

I'm very sorry for the delay, there aren't many people in this section.
    Are you still requiring help?
    If so, please use the tool again and upload a new zip file.
    Please fill in your system specsPlease go to this site and download the tool. The tool will give you detailed information about your system specs, please fill in your system specs more completely.How to fill in your system specs:

BSOD watching vid; "kernel secur check failu" and BSOD Sys_Service_Ex [​IMG]

5. Elenes Win User
    Here my updated specs and once again the zip fileAttachment 36922

Elenes, Sep 10, 2015
  6. axe0 New Member
    Are you still requiring help?

7. Elenes Win User
    Yes these BSOD dont ended :/

Elenes, Sep 10, 2015
  8. axe0 New Member

9. Elenes Win User
    Here you go attached ZIP file.
    They coudnt get the buds fixed in WIN10 cmon than ****in annoing but many thaks for help

Elenes, Sep 11, 2015
  10. axe0 New Member
    Daemon tools, Alcohol 120% and Power Archiver Pro uses SCSI Pass Through Direct (SPTD), which is a well known cause for BSOD's.
    Please remove Daemon Tools and run the SPTD pass through remover.

• Uninstall Daemon Tools
    • Download the SPTD standalone installer and follow these steps:
      • Double click the executable to open it
      • Click on the button shown below

If the button is grayed out, like in the image, there is no more SPTD installation on your system, and you can close the window

An AMD driver has been flagged.
    Please remove the Catalyst Control Center and only install the drivers.
    Code: 1: kd> lmvm atikmdagstart end module name fffff800`3dd00000 fffff800`3f20a000 atikmdag T (no symbols) Loaded symbol image file: atikmdag.sys Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\atikmdag.sys Image name: atikmdag.sys Timestamp: Tue Aug 04 05:28:52 2015 (55C03174) CheckSum: 014ADEC6 ImageSize: 0150A000 Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4[/quote]

Please do the following:
    • Open an admin command prompt
    • Copy/paste "chkdsk C: /r" (without quotes) and press enter
    • Reboot if asked

Diagnostic Test
    RAM TEST

Run MemTest86+ - Test RAM - Windows 10 Forums

Note

MemTest86+ needs to be run for at least 8 passes for conclusive results. Set it running before you go to bed and leave it overnight. We're looking for zero errors here. Even a single error will indicate RAM failure.

11. Shiekh Win User
    After installing windows 10, I am unable to get past the option select screen for timezone/keyboard languages and such without a critical process failure/bsod. Often times I will not even get that far, and it will simply crash the moment it boots. I have already attempted uninstalling and reinstalling, but this has had no effect, and the problem persists.

Shiekh, Sep 12, 2015
  12. Elenes Win User
    Hi,
    thanks for helping me with previous problems it helped.
    But it remains that way for few days and BSOD are back but less frequently as before.
    I did check and here is atteched LOG file

Once again I need tour help
    Best regards

Elenes, Sep 19, 2015
  13. axe0 New Member

Please remove a left behind file from Daemon tools
    Code: DAEMON Tools Lite Virtual SCSI Bus c:\windows\system32\drivers\dtlitescsibus.sys[/quote] The crashes are caused by the AMD drivers again.
    Please update the drivers.
    Please check for driver updates for the network card here
    Code: 0: kd> lmvm atikmpag start end module name fffff800`0c5d0000 fffff800`0c678000 atikmpag (deferred) Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\atikmpag.sys Image name: atikmpag.sys Timestamp: Mon Aug 03 21:32:54 2015 (55BFC1E6) CheckSum: 000B443B ImageSize: 000A8000 Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4 0: kd> lmvm atikmdag start end module name fffff800`0f160000 fffff800`1066a000 atikmdag T (no symbols) Loaded symbol image file: atikmdag.sys Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\atikmdag.sys Image name: atikmdag.sys Timestamp: Mon Aug 03 21:57:16 2015 (55BFC79C) CheckSum: 014A1F5B ImageSize: 0150A000 Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4[/quote]

14. Elenes Win User
    Ok i delated that remains if Daemontools but how can I update ATI drivers? When Im trying to do that it says that drivers are up to date *Biggrin Please hel

Elenes, Sep 20, 2015
  15. axe0 New Member
    Via the device manager is not the way to update drivers.
    You'll have to update the drivers via the site of AMD.

Thema:

1. BSOD watching vid; "kernel secur check failu" and BSOD Sys_Service_Ex - Similar Threads - BSOD watching vid

2. BSOD Kernel Security Check Failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Kernel Security Check Failure: I have been getting multiple BSODs with different error codes however Kernel Security Check Failure is the most common one it all started after playing a game and my pc would just turn off randomly so i updated my gpu drivers then shortly after that i then started to get the...
  3. BSOD - kernel security check failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD - kernel security check failure: I got BSOD kernel security check failure, I have attached the minidump file for reference. Please help me to check what is the reason121323-5546-02.dmp https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-kernel-security-check-failure/fc12efbd-e6ad-493b-a800-2d915c62375d
  4. BSOD Kernel Security Check failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Kernel Security Check failure: Hello, I am working on a Windows 10 laptop that's giving Kernel Security Check Failure BSOD. This pops up within minutes of booting and restarts. This PC can boot in safe mode. Memory test and hard disk tests passed, SFC did detect and repair a couple issues, but it still...
  5. BSOD Kernel Security Check failure

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Kernel Security Check failure: Hello, I am working on a Windows 10 laptop that's giving Kernel Security Check Failure BSOD. This pops up within minutes of booting and restarts. This PC can boot in safe mode. Memory test and hard disk tests passed, SFC did detect and repair a couple issues, but it still...
  6. BSOD Kernel Security Check Failure

BSOD Kernel Security Check Failure: Minidump:https://www.filehosting.org/file/details/964931/101521-11671-01.zipThe same photo above but in text:On Fri 15-10-2021 17:40:16 your computer crashed or a problem was reportedcrash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\101521-11671-01.dmpThis was probably caused by the...
  7. kernel security check bsod

kernel security check bsod: Hello, i recently bought this pc from my brother, upgraded cpu and replaced psu for a better one(no change). Apparently it happens usually at the start up, and this is the first time it happened to me 162618
  8. BSOD KERNEL SECURITY CHECK FAILURE

BSOD KERNEL SECURITY CHECK FAILURE: MINIDUMPS https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1OCYKbjvdJbwjwJsgVhaDYAIV-IwJgnq6?usp=sharing On Mon 7/27/2020 6:07:12 PM your computer crashed or a problem was reported crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\072720-10703-01.dmp This was probably caused by the following...
  9. BSOD Kernel security check failure

BSOD Kernel security check failure: Hello ! I would be very grateful if you can help me with my problem. I need to know what causes BSOD screen on my system. The message was Kernel security check failure I shared in Google drive the minidump and system information file created with the last BSOD. I...
  10. BSOD W10 Kernel Security Check

BSOD W10 Kernel Security Check: Attachment 39609 Attached is my dump zip. This started today, not sure of the issue, I tried to use an online dump analyzer but it was little to no help. System specs are listed in my profile, if you need any more info let me know. I would really like to pinpoint the...