Windows 10: BSOD watching YouTube fullscreen/exiting fullscreen

Discus and support BSOD watching YouTube fullscreen/exiting fullscreen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; For like an half a year I have been getting blue screens, sometimes randomly when watching Youtube videoAttachment 113450s, sometimes exiting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by temaman17, Dec 12, 2016.

1. temaman17 Win User

BSOD watching YouTube fullscreen/exiting fullscreen

For like an half a year I have been getting blue screens, sometimes randomly when watching Youtube videoAttachment 113450s, sometimes exiting fullscreen and immediately doing something else, like going into another tab etc.

I have tried to fix it by searching for the error THREAD STUCK IN DEVICE DRIVER, but with not much success. Some times after uninstalling old driver with DDU, and installing a different one, it has worked for fine for a day to half a week, but then same thing happens again. I have tried latest beta drivers, stable drivers, older drivers, nothing works.

With WhoCrashed, I saw dxgkrnl.sys was causing it, now I uninstalled the drivers and windows automatically installed some other ones, so i could get my other screen working. I was afk, and when I came back it was in the lock screen so it had gotten a blue screen while idling.

It would be so helpful to get a fix to this, because it is really frustrating getting blue screens while watching YouTube in the morning, when I only have like a half an hour of time.

:)

temaman17, Dec 12, 2016

2. Microsoft edge/facebook

Whenever I play some video on facebook using Microsoft edge and when I want to go in full screen,after pressing fullscreen button my screen just went white with title pres ESC to exit fullscreen mode.

Its working on other browsers and for videos I just cant watch in full screen youtube videos on facebook on youtube.com I can fullscreen normaly witouth white screen

PS:I cleared browsking history,website data,cached data and cookies and its still going white after pressing fullscreen button(YouTube videos on facebook)

Here's video what happends

BoskoMaric, Dec 12, 2016
  3. nokia5310 Expressmusic about FULLSCREEN the videoclips

Hmm im wondering about my MusicPlayer in my Nokia 5310 expressmusic

if i watch video clips in FULLSCREEN.. then when i pause or i received messages..

the FULLSCREEN will be go to HALFSCREEN and if i set in fullscreen its not work.

to make it back u must exit the expressmusic again then open and set again in fullscreen..

is that a BUG?

Message Edited by neverwinter on 18-Apr-2009 09:28 PM

neverwinter---01, Dec 12, 2016
  4. Ztruker Win User

Can you run DM_Log_collector again and upload that zip file please. The msinfo32.nfo file is corrupt and I need to look at it to see what video card you have as it is not showing up in the dxdiag.txt file.

The last couple dumps show a problem with atikmdag.sys
    Code: BugCheck 100000EA, {ffff9986a1171080, 0, 0, 0} *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for atikmdag.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for atikmdag.sys[/quote] I'm guessing this is for your Asus Strix R9 390 DCIII which is based on a ATI/AMD Radeon technology. Can you look for a newer driver for it? I can't find any.

Ztruker, Dec 13, 2016
  5. temaman17 Win User
    Yes I ran the tool and i have a zip file in my desktop and i attached it to the post, do I need to run it again?

temaman17, Dec 13, 2016
  6. temaman17 Win User
    Well this older version seems to have been working fine, I'll check if this works and come back if BSOD'ing again.

temaman17, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. BSOD watching YouTube fullscreen/exiting fullscreen - Similar Threads - BSOD watching YouTube

2. Laptop shuts down when watching youtube in fullscreen

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop shuts down when watching youtube in fullscreen: Hi, I have the issue with a 2018 Acer Swift 3, when i am watching videos on youtube in full screen, it randomly shuts down or hibernates. I've checked event viewer and found this error corresponding to each time it shuts down. More often than not, it happens when the laptop...
  3. Laptop shuts down when watching youtube in fullscreen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop shuts down when watching youtube in fullscreen: Hi, I have the issue with a 2018 Acer Swift 3, when i am watching videos on youtube in full screen, it randomly shuts down or hibernates. I've checked event viewer and found this error corresponding to each time it shuts down. More often than not, it happens when the laptop...
  4. Laptop shuts down when watching youtube in fullscreen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Unable to exit fullscreen applications

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to exit fullscreen applications: All of a sudden my computer became unable to exit out of full screen applications. When I press windows key and a number, I can see the apps that corresponds to it but I have to keep the windows key pressed or I will exit back to the full screen application. When I am stuck...
  6. Crashing on Hulu and Youtube in Fullscreen

Crashing on Hulu and Youtube in Fullscreen: I've been playing video games for long periods of time without crashing like 3+ hours. And recently I started watching videos on this computer for long periods of time. I've actually crashed twice while watching videos on my chrome from Youtube and Netflix. It happens when...
  7. Watching YouTube videos fullscreen, Taskbar won't hide.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Watching YouTube videos fullscreen, Taskbar won't hide.: Good Day. I recently updated my Windows 10 with the version 1903. Afterwards, I started experiencing this annoying Taskbar not hiding when I'm watching YouTube videos on full screen. I found a solution online wherein you have to got to Task Manager and restart the Windows...
  8. BSOD in fullscreen.

BSOD in fullscreen.: Hello. So recently I have been having a problem with my laptop. Whenever I put an application in fullscreen mode, it gives me a bluescreen. List of applications that do this: Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Terraria Steam (Big Picture mode) Dolphin (Emulator) Probably a...
  9. Screen goes black when watching Youtube video Fullscreen

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Screen goes black when watching Youtube video Fullscreen: There is a problem, when I watch long videos on youtube 15+ minutes the screen goes black automatically. It is fullscreen, I use Chrome, it should not go into sleep mode but it does. I don`t want to turn off the sleep mode because it is useful because I can leave my PC...
  10. BSOD/ Freeze When Playing Games or Watching Youtube Fullscreen

BSOD/ Freeze When Playing Games or Watching Youtube Fullscreen: I've tried so many things to no avail. Finally came to my senses to post on a forum. 40871