Windows 10: BSOD, whea uncorrectable error while play League of Legends

Discus and support BSOD, whea uncorrectable error while play League of Legends in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I get the whea uncorrectable error whenever I am playing LoL. I thought it was the video card problem at first, I returned it, got a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by kaho000, Sep 30, 2016.

1. kaho000 Win User

BSOD, whea uncorrectable error while play League of Legends

Hello everyone,

I get the whea uncorrectable error whenever I am playing LoL. I thought it was the video card problem at first, I returned it, got a new card(the same). The 1st 2 nights it was okay, then the 3rd night it BSOD twice during a game. I build this computer with a friend. Not sure if I scratched anything while putting it together.

Any help with be much appreciated,
    Thank you all!

My parts are:
    Hard drive: Samsung 850 EVO - 250GB - 2.5-Inch SATA III Internal SSD (MZ-75E250B/AM) Attachment 103975
    Motherboard: ASUS ATX DDR3 2600 LGA 1150 Motherboards Z97-A/USB 3.1
    CPU: Intel Core i7-4770 Quad-Core Desktop Processor 3.4 GHZ LGA 1150 8 MB Cache BX80646I74770
    RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3 2400MHz PC3 19200 Desktop RAM, Red
    Video card: MSI GAMING GeForce GTX 970 4GB OC DirectX 12 VR READY (GTX 970 GAMING 4G)
    Power supply: EVGA 600 B1, 80+ BRONZE 600W, Power Supply 100-B1-0600-KR
    CUP cooler: Corsair Hydro Series H100i v2 Extreme Performance Liquid CPU Cooler , Black

:)

kaho000, Sep 30, 2016

2. BSOD - Memory Management

So I finally reset my pc but I still managed to get ths BSOD while playing League of Legends.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!ApkBrVfyOeA7jVZQHOUMEF0iDOxA

Could someone please analyze this minidump and tell me whats wrong and how to solve?

GodLikeTaco, Sep 30, 2016
  3. Computer shutting off for no reason.

Ever since I got Windows 10, Whenever i play league of legends my computer will shut off with no warning/error message/update.

It's usually only when i'm playing League of Legends but it is becoming more frequent and Idk what to do/how to fix.

JamesFisherRS, Sep 30, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

Hi kaho000,

Welcome to the 10forums *Smile

Please start with uninstalling all MSI programs on your system and let me know if it helps *Smile
    If it doesn't we'll continue with troubleshooting.

Please fill in your system specsPlease follow this tutorial and download the tool. The tool will give you detailed information about your system specs, please fill in your system specs more completely including PSU, cooling and other used stuff like mouse, keyboard, monitor, case, etc.
    The PSU, cooling and other stuff are NOT mentioned in the tool.
    In the left corner below in your post you find 'My System Specs'. After clicking it you can find a link a little below that says 'Update your System Spec', click on this link to get to the page where you can fill in your system specs.

BSOD, whea uncorrectable error while play League of Legends [​IMG]

axe0, Oct 1, 2016
  5. kaho000 Win User
    Hey axe0,

Thank you! for the information. after I uninstall all MSI programs, would my video card still run the same way?

Going to uninstall now!
    Let you know what happens after!

kaho000, Oct 1, 2016
  6. axe0 New Member
    MSI programs shouldn't affect your GPU, if it does then there is something else wrong because besides of possible overclocking stuff and temperature readings MSI doesn't interact with the GPU in a way that would affect how the GPU works.

axe0, Oct 1, 2016
  7. kaho000 Win User
    Understood!

I was just playing Star Craft 2, and got a BSOD. The same error *Sad what should I do now?

kaho000, Oct 1, 2016
  8. axe0 New Member

STOP 0x124 Troubleshooting
    Read carefully before proceeding.

*Arrow Check Disk (chkdsk) - Read Event Viewer Log - Windows 7 Help Forums

FOUR
    GPU TEST

Run FurMark - GPU Stress Test - Windows 10 Forums

Note Run Furmark for around 30 minutes.

Warning Your GPU temperatures will rise quickly while Furmark is running. Keep a keen eye on them and abort the test if overheating occurs.
    Make a photo of the result and post it.

In Furmark you can find a tool called 'GPU-Z' (if you want to install GPU-Z is up to you), when GPU-Z is open click on the 'Sensors' tab, on this tab you can monitor
    • the frequency of the GPU,
    • the GPU memory clock,
    • the temperature,
    • the power,
    • the load on the GPU,
    • Etc.
    I would like you to make a screenshot of GPU-Z after you have either cancelled Furmark for any reason or Furmark is finished, post this screenshot in your next reply with the result of Furmark.

axe0, Oct 2, 2016
  9. kaho000 Win User
    Thank you for the info. My work schedule limits me from doing those tests. I will be able to run them this weekend. Will let you know what happens!

Thanks again!

kaho000, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. BSOD, whea uncorrectable error while play League of Legends - Similar Threads - BSOD whea uncorrectable

2. BSOD while playing League of Legends

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD while playing League of Legends: I've gotten this BSOD issue a few times while streaming and playing league of legends. Not sure how to approach it. ThePC itself is pretty new and a prebuilt from cyberpower.Any help resolving this is appreciatedSourceWindowsSummaryHardware errorDate‎10/‎9/‎2022 10:12...
  3. BSOD while playing League of Legends

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD while playing League of Legends: I've gotten this BSOD issue a few times while streaming and playing league of legends. Not sure how to approach it. ThePC itself is pretty new and a prebuilt from cyberpower.Any help resolving this is appreciatedSourceWindowsSummaryHardware errorDate‎10/‎9/‎2022 10:12...
  4. BSOD while playing League of Legends

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. BSOD while playing League of Legends

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BSOD while playing League of Legends: http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/wiki/windows_10-update/bsod-finding-and-fixing-them/1939df35-283f-4830-a4dd-e95ee5d8669d Hi there. I have the issues of BSOD while playing League of Legends. I put the settings on very low but the problem still appears. Please have...
  6. BSOD while playing League of Legends

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD while playing League of Legends: Hi , i have been facing this problem for quiet some time now, i was using windows 7 but decided to upgrade on windows10 , anyways after some time when i played League of Legends i would get bsod or at the best case just a game bugsplat which required me to recconect in 1-2...
  7. BSOD while playing League of Legends

BSOD while playing League of Legends: I keep getting a BSOD (KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED) when playing LoL for around 30 minutes. I have ran memtest, furmark for my GPU test, and I did the CPU stress test. All ran fine when testing them and nothing got too hot. I'm thinking maybe it's driver related? 35241
  8. BSOD (WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR) while playing league of legends

BSOD (WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR) while playing league of legends: i tryed useing the program you say i need too use for helping you, but it does not complet i just stops. i dont know if i need to give it more time but i stod for 3 hours~ stuck or something at "0:42:45,82: Creating sysinfo file" 93153
  9. BSOD playing League of Legends / Overwatch

BSOD playing League of Legends / Overwatch: I keep getting blue screens and I did my own basic research on the errors and have had no luck. If I could get some help on this it would be much appreciated. 62318
  10. BSOD playing League of Legends

BSOD playing League of Legends: Hi, i recently updated to windows 10 from windows 7 and im having a lots of BSOD since then. Ive been reading that it might be some out of date drivers but everytime i try to update them there is nothing new. Please help me [img] ... (Never done this before, sorry for bad...