Windows 10: BSOD WHEA uncorrectable error

Discus and support BSOD WHEA uncorrectable error in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, i'am new about this forum, and maybee my spelling is not always correct, i a'm Dutch so my apologize for this. And i have a BSOD problem like... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TheoNL, Feb 12, 2017.

1. TheoNL Win User

BSOD WHEA uncorrectable error

Hello, i'am new about this forum, and maybee my spelling is not always correct, i a'm Dutch so my apologize for this.

And i have a BSOD problem like the most of you in this part of the forum.

It started nearly a week ago for no reasons at all. First i made a cleanup inside the housing and removed all the dust from the parts and fans. After a few days of testing with different programs like MEM86, SpeedFan and OCCT with no results, no BSOD or reboots, i figured out that when i start a program like Skype or watching Netflix or editing soms photo's, then or a BSOD apears or a spontaneously reboot. Videocard problem? I have the latest videodriver and update the bios of the motherboard. BleuScreenView lets only see a BSOD event, not the reboots, so i have no idea what is the finaly problem. I only can see that when the processor have more charge, one of the 4 cores has more stress then the others. When i'am writing this, i have no problems because i keep the other programs i use closed. Maybee someone can help me a little bit?

:)

TheoNL, Feb 12, 2017
  2. Jessen P Win User
    Jessen P, Feb 12, 2017
  3. WHEA BSOD?

Since this morning I've been getting this BSOD error which is whea uncorrectable error and I have no idea what's causing it... I hope someone can help me because I'm trying to finish a school project, and I'm wasting a lot of time waiting for my pc to
    reboot after an error...

IandRaymundo, Feb 12, 2017
  4. philc43 Win User

Hello *Smile

We can't provide help when we see evidence that you are bypassing the activation of software like Adobe Photoshop and other imaging software.

Please remove and if the problem persists then we might be able to help.

philc43, Feb 12, 2017
  5. TheoNL Win User
    Thanxs for your reaction, i thought that the forum members only looked at hard or software problems, not if they were legal, sorry *Redface

Regards,
    Theo

TheoNL, Feb 12, 2017
  6. philc43 Win User
    That's OK - see Forum rules:

philc43, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. BSOD WHEA uncorrectable error - Similar Threads - BSOD WHEA uncorrectable

2. Whea uncorrectable error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Whea uncorrectable error: I keep crashing and I have this error I also have the dump fires. Heres a link to my dump files https://1drv.ms/u/s!AlpyuOJlXXWgpAYFhuqYrv5cy-r0 A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly. Problem signature Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent...
  3. whea uncorrectable error

whea uncorrectable error: I keep crashing and I have this error I also have the dump fires. Heres a link to my dump files https://1drv.ms/u/s!AlpyuOJlXXWgpAYFhuqYrv5cy-r0 A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly. Problem signature Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent...
  4. Whea Uncorrectable Error Crash

Whea Uncorrectable Error Crash: Hello my computer has been crashing intermittently for a few months now. I can't seem to fix it so I come here. I'll try to give you all the information I can. If you need anything else please tell me where I can find it for you. The PC crashes to a blue screen "WHEA...
  5. BSOD: WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD: WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR: Has anybody experienced this terrible stop code? If so what was your fix. I’m currently getting this over and over while my pc is NOT under load. It only happens if I’m just idling on the desktop or have chrome open. If I have a game running then it doesn’t happen at all....
  6. WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR BSOD

WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR BSOD: Hi, im getting The WHEA BSOD from time to time specially when my computer is idle BlueScreenView says that the BSOD was caused by Hal.dll + ntoskrnl.exe + PSHED.dll P.S : i dont perform any sort of overclocking Kindly Find the dmp and memory dump files in the link below...
  7. WHEA uncorrectable error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHEA uncorrectable error: Hi, i'm currently experiencing WHEA uncorrectable errors while playing DOTA 2 on my PC, i've tested other games and this error only occurs when i'm playing DOTA 2. I've already run windows memory diagnostics tool, intel processor diagnostic tool, redownload and reinstalling...
  8. WHEA Uncorrectable Error BSOD

WHEA Uncorrectable Error BSOD: Specs: Mobo - MSI Z97 Gaming 7 CPU - Intel Core i7 4790 GPU - Asus Dual GTX 1060 PSU - Corsair CX750M I've tried everything to fix this myself but nothings working Updated BIOS, made sure all overclocking was turned off, updated cpu drivers, reset pc completely and...
  9. BSOD WHEA uncorrectable error

BSOD WHEA uncorrectable error: I have a Intel NUC I7 w 16Gb ram and a samsung ssd 960 EVO running Windows 10 pro. I am getting random Hard resets, usually accomanied by the BSOD. I have been thru every proceedure to correct the errors that I can find, and so far nothing has worked. My question is: Do...
  10. BSOD - WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD - WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR: Hi guys, here my set-up: W10PRO 64bit updated; Bios Last available release; All drivers are updated; Intel I9 7940X liquid cooled; 32gb RAM Kingstone 3600MHZ; ASUS X299 PRO; NVIDIA 1080TI EXTR. AMP ED. By Zotac; SSD M2 Kingstone A1000 (OS); SSD 860Evo PRO Samsung;...