Windows 10: BSOD WHEA UNCORRECTABLE or DRIVER IQL NOT EQUAL

Discus and support BSOD WHEA UNCORRECTABLE or DRIVER IQL NOT EQUAL in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; The BSOD varies from time to time and is almost always WHEA UNCORRECTABLE and some referenced file (usually different, examples are intelppm.sys and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by bowlerman847300, Feb 17, 2016.

1. BSOD WHEA UNCORRECTABLE or DRIVER IQL NOT EQUAL

The BSOD varies from time to time and is almost always WHEA UNCORRECTABLE and some referenced file (usually different, examples are intelppm.sys and netio.sys) I replaced my wife's motherboard with one from another machine that I had and did a clean install of a legitimate copy of Windows 10 Pro. It has been crashing ever since. Although mostly at random times and almost always within a half an hour of being booted, it can be guaranteed if I initiate any download through Steam (how odd, right?)

I have checked for unsigned drivers, driver conflicts, mismatches, and the like. I have checked for integrity with SFC /SCANNOW and run some diagnostics from the Windows Deployment Toolkit, all to no avail. I have attached a series of the logs as well. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

This motherboard did work in other devices directly before being placed into this one, so the hardware seems to be functional.

:)

bowlerman847300, Feb 17, 2016
  2. Jessen P Win User
    Jessen P, Feb 17, 2016
  3. "WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR" BSOD while watching video in browsers (Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox)

WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR points to a problem with your Hardware. Do the steps one by one until I figure out something from the BSODs. BugCheck Code 124

Sumit Dhiman2, Feb 17, 2016
Thema:

BSOD WHEA UNCORRECTABLE or DRIVER IQL NOT EQUAL

1. BSOD WHEA UNCORRECTABLE or DRIVER IQL NOT EQUAL - Similar Threads - BSOD WHEA UNCORRECTABLE

2. WHEA UNCORRECTABLE BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHEA UNCORRECTABLE BSOD: Built a new PC 2 weeks ago. Been getting Whea uncorrectable BSOD since day one. Ram, Psu, storage drives are not broken.Sfc scannow cannot identify the problem. Nobody seems to know the cause....
  3. WHEA UNCORRECTABLE BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WHEA UNCORRECTABLE BSOD: Built a new PC 2 weeks ago. Been getting Whea uncorrectable BSOD since day one. Ram, Psu, storage drives are not broken.Sfc scannow cannot identify the problem. Nobody seems to know the cause....
  4. WHEA UNCORRECTABLE BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. BSOD "Driver IQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL TO" on Amdppm.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD "Driver IQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL TO" on Amdppm.sys: Hi,This problem started occurring a few days ago. Whenever I play a FPS game, mainly Valorant, the game runs for about10 minutes smoothly, but then I get a BSOD with message "DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS THAN OR EQUAL" and amdppm.sys in "What failed?" section again and again. I tried...
  6. BSOD "Driver IQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL TO" on Amdppm.sys

BSOD "Driver IQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL TO" on Amdppm.sys: Hi,This problem started occurring a few days ago. Whenever I play a FPS game, mainly Valorant, the game runs for about10 minutes smoothly, but then I get a BSOD with message "DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS THAN OR EQUAL" and amdppm.sys in "What failed?" section again and again. I tried...
  7. BSOD Whea Uncorrectable Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Whea Uncorrectable Error: Hi,I’ve been having BSOD Whea errors for a couple of days now and I can’t seem to figure out the root cause. I suspect it has to do with my SSD as it only seems to occur whenever I am using it intensively. I have tried to reinstall windows to try a fresh start and see if that...
  8. BSOD Whea Uncorrectable Error

BSOD Whea Uncorrectable Error: Hi,I’ve been having BSOD Whea errors for a couple of days now and I can’t seem to figure out the root cause. I suspect it has to do with my SSD as it only seems to occur whenever I am using it intensively. I have tried to reinstall windows to try a fresh start and see if that...
  9. BSOD WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR

BSOD WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR: Hello,I am getting random BSOD errors. I am not doing anything super strenuous on my PC when these errors occur. Any help appreciated,Dump Files down belowhttps://1drv.ms/u/s!AlSzrGd-E4Ykg651H_lda8PlGu67DA?e=HfPXplThanks!...
  10. BSOD Whea Uncorrectable error

BSOD Whea Uncorrectable error: Im getting this BSOD error very frequently this week. Tried reseating my RAM which usually solves any issue on my PC but still doesnt work. Already updated all windows updates/drivers, did some registry cleanup, ran chkdsk /f /r, ran memory diagnostic tools and still...