Windows 10: BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR at random times

Discus and support BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR at random times in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hy. I installed my windows 10 last week with clean install and it yesterday started giving me WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR at totally random times.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by hpeter94, Aug 4, 2015.

1. hpeter94 Win User

BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR at random times

Hy. I installed my windows 10 last week with clean install and it yesterday started giving me WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR at totally random times.
    Sometimes 5 mins, 10 mins, 30 etc... I way only browsing internet, maybe watching youtube nothing else. In the morning i started with CPU (2 hour) than a GPU (half hour) stress tests and everything went fine. According to HDsentinel my hard drives are OK. The strange thing is that after the tests it worked without any error till evening. I browsed and played/streamed minecraft all day. Now it started again.... Same error, same random intervals. I doubt its harware related the PC is technically brand new i bought it about a two month ago and until now there was no errors.
    I would appreciate any help you can give. *Biggrin

:)

hpeter94, Aug 4, 2015

2. Random but frequent BSOD - whea_uncorrectable_error

Thanks for the reply!

The troubleshoot didn’t come with any new suggestions that I haven’t already tried. Remove new hardware (already tried) or and update windows (already tried).

BIOS and Chipset have already been updated as well.

I have already tried uninstalling all driver and then install the provided from ASUS’ website and then restart, but didn’t fix it.

I tried removing all bloatware (from windows such as candy crush). And I tried remove pretty much all drivers from Device Manager, until I couldn’t use USB devices any more, but windows automatically installed some driver even though internet was disconnected
    after restart.

The above didn’t fix the issue unfortunately.

Furthermore, I did another prime95 test of 3 hours which again delayed the BSOD, 15 min after I ended prime95 I got a BSOD. So it seems to delay it.

MikkelKristensen, Aug 4, 2015
  3. Random but frequent BSOD - whea_uncorrectable_error

Hi Mikkel,

Thank you for responding.

As most of the troubleshooting steps couldn't resolve the issue,
    I suggest you to download Windows 10 ISO file, create an installation media from other working computer to perform Startup Repair of the computer that you are unable to boot.

Using ISO file to perform Startup Repair will allow the device to boot the system to Windows Recovery Environment and tries to repair the device.

Step 1:
    I suggest you to try Startup Repairing the Windows and check if it helps.

Download the Windows 10 ISO and create a Media Creation tool and then perform Startup Repair.

Refer to the following link: Installing Windows 10 using the media creation tool

(Refer to the section "Installing Windows 10 using the media creation tool” in the above article for creating the tool).

Step 2: After creating the tool perform Startup Repair.

I would like to inform that, if your Windows 10 is not able to boot or startup, Startup Repair will come into action and try to diagnose and fix the issue. It will scan system files, registry settings, configuration settings and
    more and try to fix the problem on its own, automatically.

Perform the Startup Repair:

• When your computer starts, wait for the manufacturer logo to check the option for boot menu, it will usually be
      F12.

• The boot menu key might differ with each manufacturer. If you are unable to find the boot menu key, you may refer the user manual.

• Restart the computer, when the manufacturer's logo is displayed, keep pressing the
      Boot menu option key to enter the boot menu and change the boot option to
      CD\DVD ROM.

• After you boot your computer using Windows 10 DVD, a black screen appears with gray text "Press any key to boot from CD or DVD". Press any key.

• Select the correct time and
      Keyboard type

• Click Repair your computer in the lower left corner

• Click on Troubleshooting, advanced option and then click
      Startup Repair.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of the issue, we will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Aug 4, 2015
  4. axe0 New Member

Hi hpeter94,

I'm very sorry for the delay, there aren't many people in this section.
    Are you still requiring help?
    If so, please use the tool again and upload a new zip file.

Please fill in your system specsPlease go to this site and download the tool. The tool will give you detailed information about your system specs, please fill in your system specs more completely.How to fill in your system specs:

BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR at random times [​IMG]

BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR at random times [​IMG]

axe0, Sep 2, 2015
Thema:

1. BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR at random times - Similar Threads - BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR random

2. Random BSOD: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR 124 arg1: 0

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random BSOD: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR 124 arg1: 0: Keep randomly crashing while doing nothing as well as while playing games. No overclocks. All drivers up to date. Opening the dump file with windbg gives me errors that it can't find the symbols for ntoskrnl even though I have my path set to:...
  3. BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR. Freezing and crashing at random times.

BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR. Freezing and crashing at random times.: Title explains it all. Dumps and specs below. My system temps seem to be fine so I don't think high temps to be a root cause. Thanks! 41208
  4. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR at random

WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR at random: Hello everyone, This has been bugging me for nearly a year now, I keep getting WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR at random, I've tried a fair few things, it's had a APU RMA (initially thought it was a Graphics issue), I've had both RAM sticks out indivually to see if it was one...
  5. Random WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

Random WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR: It's been a week. Happens about 5 times already. Randomly And don't even show the BSOD, PC just crashes with a White or Dark Gray screen. I just see after PC restart in the Minidump folder: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR Attachment 116734 74608
  6. BSOD at random times. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

BSOD at random times. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR: As of This Saturday my PC began blue screening in the middle of gaming, idle, playing on facebook, etc etc. There appears to be no common correlation. I checked the event logs and found that it appears that dump files arent being created "Event ID 45, volmgr, The system could...
  7. Different BSOD several times, whea_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (124)

Different BSOD several times, whea_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (124): Hi, a long story, I'll try to keep it short. Since over a year ago I bought new components for my desktop PC. I had and have several BSOD over months and weeks. Sometimes 5 times a week, sometimes 2 times a month. Here is what I try, change on the system: New...
  8. Random but frequent BSOD - whea_uncorrectable_error

Random but frequent BSOD - whea_uncorrectable_error: I’m getting a lots of BSOD with whea_uncorrectable_error and I have tried lots of thing/suggestions from googleing…. Before this happened it all worked perfectly fine for a month and all of the sudden it began. It have never been overclocked only RAM have been set for XMP...
  9. Random BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR hal.dll+3594f

Random BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR hal.dll+3594f: Hello, This is my first time posting on these forums so forgive me if I don't include something that is normally included. I am a computer technician at a privately owned computer shop and am having a BSOD issue with my home computer that I built. Everything has been...
  10. Constant WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR new Windows Install. Random times

Constant WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR new Windows Install. Random times: I cannot isolate the issue. Im stuck between either the GPU or SSD as the PC worked prior with a different GPU and SSD. I only have the other SSD the GPU is sold. This has happened during gaming or just surfing the web. This has happened during OS install. I'm at a loss....